Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 9)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by showstruck

Ratna, did you forget to put the link to Hall of Fame??

Mandy, what is hall of fame?

Mandy , Ladoos / tansu's. Post today had a link to the entrants to the hall of fame. Can't find it anymore...can you attach it and tell us more about it...

I think I get the idea. Threads that have certain number of likes are posted somewhere as a good read post.

Congratulations Sari. You are an amazing writer and you deserve every kind of recognition.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloo--Sari--soapsudspremparbat.Mandy.ipkbssbk2

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana2

Sari - Thanks for the post. I do admire your dedication to give us this hangout day in and day out where we can vent, rant , share our happiness and a lot more.

Watched the epi on my iphone (did i say yesterday that I was full on detox Wink ) . Just loved the Arnav -Dadi confrontation . The scene was perfect, the actors delivered and yah!! , the mumbling was a lot better todaySmile

Was very disappointed when Khushi pleaded Shyam's case in front of ARnav. Much expected but my SKD was different. Thank God, he stuck to his ground and that was the end of the conversation. 

Sahana - thank you for stopping by...you still have a SKD...Shocked Fess up girl...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Shwets its the dialogues we were not prepared for, I was thinking Khushi would say ok bring him back Di Ke Liye because he could be the last resort in helping her recover but never did I think I would hear about injustice and change, it was a complete satyanash moment but one that was saved by ASR who got through to her in the nick of time. I really hope she is not shown pressing this matter forward, support whatever decision Arnav makes

Ippy, the whole scene was seeti baja! I loved when he told Dadi she too is only going by what she was told, at least in his case he lived through his ordeal and saw things for himself what is her excuse?? A few days is not to pass judgement on someone, the Raizadas have lived with Shyam and if they say he is guilty then he is. Nani should take back control of RM and kick Dadi out or put her foot down, something and let it be known that she will not tolerate Dadi's reign of terror.

Where the heck is Payal??? I want Payal!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630maaloo--Sari--soapsudsshowstrucksbk2ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana2

I completely agree with you when you say , why go through the miscarriage trauma if all was needed for Anjali to plead to her brother. That would have been much more palatable than teh cruelty they showed since last Friday. Yes, Anji is demented , we know that. We also know that ASR will do anything for her, all she needs to do is ask and that is what she did today. I don't think ASR will win this time. But Shyam's entry is needed , enough of the hide and seek between Anji and Shyam. I'd rather have him in RM under the watchful eye of ASR. Hopefully Anjali brings his downfall. 

They are doing a very bad job with Dadi's character, enough said Angry

Hi Sahana, long time. It looks like the only reason the pregnancy track was introduced was so Arnav and Khushi could marry but now there is no use for it. There is no room for a child so they coldly killed the baby and in the process further damaged Shyam and Anjali's characters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Sari,    Hug fantastic post hun take a bow Clap After reading your post watched the episode again just to comprehend all your nuisances. I don't venture out of Priya's crooner but today at the juncture the show is wanted to read many POV's. I am so glad I stopped by to read your post.

Like you said , first half of the show rocked the second half was like flat soda. Why do the protagonist have to be glorified?  And at what expense a typical SP mentality. After 64yrs of Independence some things never change do they.   Why do women have to be the sacrificing goat ? Khushi's character has been tampered with way too many time for me to even complain was not surprised with what was thrown at us today. 

I am hoping ASR doesn't give up easily , sure Anjali will be emotionally blackmailing him refusing to eat etc. I want ASR to do the same not like it is not done before he is diabetic want to see how much Anjali loved her brother . Oh well don't want to use your thread to rant my sincere apologies.

Would like to end with a positive note..Wink... Barun excelled today very much in character . Tomorrow is another day , CV's please don't disappoint us.

Thank you Spice girls for some amazing write up's hoping to see you guys sometime. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZiHriju321maaloo--Sari--showstrucksoapsuds.Mandy.sbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Sobti and Sanaya were awesome today all the way through..Star</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">DB.. Can cry and whimper bas. Nani has the best eye rolls. Akash
has the best blank face. Mami looked lost..Sleepy
</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Bas.
Thats all folks.Tongue</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">and bring Jiji Back! Hume humari Jiji wapas Chahiye!!!!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Ms Sunshine - short post...Shocked </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Yup, DB can only do a crying Anji, bas...</font>Loved your shaatir dhimaag on the nurse post...Thank you Pallavi for the link...</font>

shukriya.. LOL
short post because I lost a few brain cells today because I'm female. And dumb. Silly

lol, I ran out of witty things.. LOL need to refresh...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630SoShy-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZiHriju321maaloozainah09--Sari--soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
CVs you have forced our sweet Sari in this sarcastic ranting personaLOL Can you just understand how much you have let our beloved serial plunge into the depths.
Ab you just need to rise...we all want our favourite characters back with their/our dil and dimaag intact.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloozainah09--Sari--sbk2ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sari!!

Fab post, espcially deciphering the scene between Arnav and Khushi!

Anjali... I don't get it. I really don't.
Love is blind and so is trust... but there is life and it teaches you and gives you opportunities to start thinking... its hard to believe nothing has gotten inside her yet. Even a wife in a middle-class family knows when her husband starts having an affair. She shuts up due to circumstances and because she more often than not does not have a choice. What is Anjali's excuse again? Hold on to a perfect world?
I have a perfect world too where I get that 3.95 GPA and go work for a hawty firm on Wall Street. Dream, yes? Realistic? Well, I know my capability so when it doesn't happen, I will not slip into depression. I'll simply get up and dust myself.
That's how most 21st century females are... why can't they be a tad bit more realistic with Anjali then?

Loved your post Sugar...Especially these parts...Clap Realistic portrayal is what we look for but this seems like someones perception of women...Maybe someone delusional like Shyam writing this one, hoping his wife would worship him like Anji does...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Pallavi--Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloozainah09sugar_babesoapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top