Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 85)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by showstruck

Dadi has to be shut up...and dont know how but she has to be...Simon Cowel should visit IPK land and Shut her Up

LOL

waise i did send a virtual slap dadi's way (n i mean the character's way)

Arre! Kehne dijiye unhe Jo bhi kehna hai..  Barking dogs ( no offense meant to the actor - all of it meant to the character) and all that.. All this will make bhaiyya shower more lau on bhabhi Tongue

It was her rant in the first place that made bhaiyya realize he had wronged bhabhi..while I am all for the marriage being valid, I have always been pro bhaiyya realizing that he made mistakes about judging bhabhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedcicilia9Newbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by AM2011

I dont know what perfume's purpose is but never in a million year I believe BS comes to visit the forum and gets upset about what members have to say about his hair and dress and talking style and what not...

she feels bad and that's for sure

israt..i posted the same 'barun's bff is sad'.we should send flowersTongue

Should i post my ode written for her on her thread???Tongue

kyu bachchi ki jaan le rahi hai 
she cant handle BS ki thodi si kilaas taking to apne upar satire padhke to comatose ho jayegi .. comatose hui to koi nahi but agar she pulls an anjali to humara kya hoga ?? ye torture kaise sahenge hum ?? huh ??

Aapne keh diya naa to hum nahin karenge

waise i need to collect urs and mine on one thread.

PM me ur page nos.

pichale hangout waale we managed to string together there na ?? this time havent written as much .. thank god LOL

Girls- only I was there to enjoy the kavisammelan!!

We had a kavi sammelan? yeh kab hua?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

Originally posted by kaykay

[QUOTE=Newbiesoapfan][QUOTE=kaykay][QUOTE=Newbiesoapfan][

r u kidding me ...after watching sangeet i went straight to YT...watched right frm the start..finished within a week...believe me all night long fr 2 days...my hubby was so mad...he was like what were u doing all night in net...i started learning new words n hindi coz of IPkknd

God... now you are saying exactely what I did. The first epi I caught was the mehandi one. 'Khusi Kimaaari Guptaaa. I  was hooked. Watched every single epi from the begining . Then stumbled across Ismailvegamze videos. Let's just say' I don't need Nora Roberts books before bed time anymore . Kindle since then has been used mainly for YT and Hangout.Wink 

where do you live dips? India or abroad. Waise kaykay being a newbie is not allowed to post more than 10 posts I think... she will be back in silent mode. She PMd me!
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

I dont know what perfume's purpose is but never in a million year I believe BS comes to visit the forum and gets upset about what members have to say about his hair and dress and talking style and what not...

she cant handle BS ki thodi si kilaas taking to apne upar satire padhke to comatose ho jayegi .. comatose hui to koi nahi but agar she pulls an anjali to humara kya hoga ?? ye torture kaise sahenge hum ?? huh ??

Aapne keh diya naa to hum nahin karenge

waise i need to collect urs and mine on one thread.

PM me ur page nos.

pichale hangout waale we managed to string together there na ?? this time havent written as much .. thank god LOL

Girls- only I was there to enjoy the kavisammelan!!

We had a kavi sammelan? yeh kab hua?

Last night and today morning - late --- afternoonish -- all India SGs!

cicilia9

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

r u kidding me ...after watching sangeet i went straight to YT...watched right frm the start..finished within a week...believe me all night long fr 2 days...my hubby was so mad...he was like what were u doing all night in net...i started learning new words n hindi coz of IPkknd

God... now you are saying exactely what I did. The first epi I caught was the mehandi one. 'Khusi Kimaaari Guptaaa. I  was hooked. Watched every single epi from the begining . Then stumbled across Ismailvegamze videos. Let's just say' I don't need Nora Roberts books before bed time anymore . Kindle since then has been used mainly for YT and Hangout.Wink 

where do you live dips? India or abroad. Waise kaykay being a newbie is not allowed to post more than 10 posts I think... she will be back in silent mode. She PMd me!

IF has a gag order on newbies?Shocked...I wish 4 lions would learn somethingTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9maalooNewbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by Moksha51

Namaste ladkiyon Hug

Mukta, aap apni jiji appreciation post ki taiyari kar lein. Day 3 of her not being around Confused

Lol! Payalia, I was thinking of you just right now! I know.. That appreciation post is gonna be hard to make.. But hum karnege jaroor..

jiji making a jiji appreciation post Shocked e to dhekeka padi LOL kab hui raha hai e bhunder ??

So Rachna - aap ko apni jiji milgayi! What happened to Astra yaar... dikthi hi nahi... let me message her!

mili nahin ... dhoondhani padi !!!! i stayed up till 3 am haunting my older posts at the previous hangouts till i finally found her ShockedOuch  ek baar something atkofies in my brain to fir main apne brain ki bhi nahi sunti LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedMoksha51

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

IF has a gag order on newbies?Shocked...I wish 4 lions would learn somethingTongue

They changed the rules a bit. There was a girl who was writing an FF that was glorifying paedophilia... she was banned but she came back and started another FF and bad mouthed people and sent PMs from another ID... IF therefore changed rules. I guess you cannot now PM someone unless they have PMs open on their profile. They rolled out these changes sometime last week or the week previous to that!

I don't know if you get this but I get the "number of posts in a given time exceeded" message pretty often -- spam devi message from IF!

IFoverrated

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

waise anu ji .. kya likha aapne ??

Arey wahi i have posted on page 80.(and page 5 on her thread too)

U liked it without even reading it.Ouch

Chaalo koi nahi.Baki ne to padha bhi nahin.

Ab hum kabhi post nahin karenge.Cry

arey i read it .. i read it ... humari memory gold fish jaisi hai ... maafi ji maafi Ouch

IFoverrated

Go to top