Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 8)

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by Anjali610

What would be interesting if Anji has a plan and trying to show Shyam she cannot live without him but in real she wants to find out about the whole truth on Shyam and gets indirect support from Arshi this would  win the TRPS and show Anji as the pillar of the house... Some how I feel this  will not happen.
Whay do you think!!!

Anjali - would love to see Anjali join hands with Arhi to expose her husband but sadly that will be just in our sapnon ki duniya...
LOL

this will never ever happen in IPK...all these days i was expecting anjali to get some brain after today i came to conclusion that she is not going to use her brain at all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaalooshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Rabba Ve Masala ladkis:

What was the episode about? Was it to prove that women in general are either dumb or are scheming and manipulative? If that is the case, then the time and emotion that I have invested in this serial is all a waste.

Can someone please explain why Dadi goes against her own grandson and favors the son-in-law? She believes him to be good though she has not met him before and thinks that her own flesh and blood is wrong. Is she really so gullible that she is smooth talked by Shyaam. They say age and experience teach you to judge a man's character but in this case it is not so.

Anjali…the master manipulator and schemer……I'm sorry to say I just don't feel for her anymore. The lady has just had a miscarriage and instead of ruing that fact (barring about 3 minutes worth of grief), she is planning to bring her husband back by emotionally blackmailing her own brother giving a damn to his emotions, health and wealth. This is the same sister for whom Arnav had said 'meri asli duniya toh aap ho'………a true Mrs. Snake. She never even pauses to reflect on the past incidents and just refuses to connect the dots.

Nani, initially a true matriarch, now reduced to just cowering in front of Subhadra Devi Mallik. Can the real Devyani Singh Raizada , who brought up Arnav and instilled in him the courage to face destiny rise up?

Manorama mami- A woman with an acid tongue, who gave the children of her sister-in-law a home and place in her heart please get her act right. When will she stand up for the good of her children? Of all the persons, she was a first hand witness of the kidnapping fiasco and was also a witness of the Shyaam-Khushi poolside divorce drama. Can she please speak up and not remain dumb?

Khushi Kumari Gupta, to be or not to be Singh Raizada/ Mallik---How can she thinks that the leopard will change its spots? Did she not face Shyaam's lecherous advances even after her forced marriage to Arnav, even after he knew that he was going to be a father? Is she so dumb or removed from reality that she is pleading for the return of that person who tried to kill her Arnavji and also her?

CVs, can you give us our love story back? Can we just have the good triumph over the evil? We are really really sick of these twisted evil scheming manipulations.

Just give us back the IPK we all fell in love with.Bas.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloo--Sari--soapsudspremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbssbk2

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

There is a uniform disgust portrayed in all RMwasis eyes on the prospect of Shyam entering, so when Shyam does enter he is going to be under hawk eye observation from all angles. Let the ASR-Shyam mind games be depicted at least for sometime before he makes his entrance, ASR keeping Di in control and Shyam at bay.

There is no point showing a strong Shyam without a shatir ASR, just sucks out all the fun of watching. The most awaited question is where does the mandir wedding fit in all this?

Don't be so sure Savvy. Maami switches sides in a pinchWink Aakash has no opinion - ever. Jiji is just worried if sasuma will time her chopping onions. Naani is too scared of Daadi. Maybe HP and OP will watch the creepLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaalooshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Khushi, now here is a character in which I tried to watch with two points of views so here it goes. My first POV is in defense of Khushi, here's a girl who has always believed in seeing the good in people and right now all that mattered to her was Anjali's recovery. It is not that far fetched that she would think Shyam would be devastated over the loss of his child, many of us as viewers did not expect him to kill his child despite knowing his history. It was a shock to all of us.

My second POV is against Khushi who should know better by now than to believe a man like Shyam could ever change. What happened to the Khushi we saw during the kidnapping track? Back then her dil too ruled her emotions but it was also a driving force behind the shaatir dimaag that did not allow harm to come to her husband. It was just moments ago where Arnav spoke about how Shyam tried to kill him, it was just seconds ago where she had to stop Arnav from breaking the glass in his hands so how can she speak about injustice to someone when she was doing the biggest injustice of all to her husband by even considering to bring Shyam back even for one visit?? I want back the shaatir dimaag Khushi!

Soul sister moment Mandy with the 2 POV's...Hug Don't we all love this girl? I find it so hard to trash her portrayal, so I always try to be the devil's advocate but today was lame...I have to admit...

yes it looked lame but i like mandy's first pov...but i want the shaatir dimaag also...may be little on vacation due to her fairy tale wedding preparation...but arnav will pull her brain out

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Ratna, did you forget to put the link to Hall of Fame??

Mandy, what is hall of fame?

Mandy , Ladoos / tansu's.  Post today  had a link to the entrants to the hall of fame.   Can't find it anymore...can you attach it and tell us more about it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstruckipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sari...

It sure looks like it - a case of Dumb and Dumber...

IN the beginning of the week itself it was hinted in a newspaper article that Khushi will do something to create a rift between herself and Arnav...and so I was prepared...I knew it that the CVs will make Khushi the donkey to carry the load - of the foolish decision to bring that vicious animal Shyam back into RM.

It doesn't matter if she meant bringing him back for one meeting or permanently...what stunned me is her stupid dialogue of "Na insafi nahin honi chahiye" and thinking that Shyam may have changed...

Shweta - Who better than you can defend Khushi? I feel your pain...I did a double take on this dialogue too...I sensed it yest and I was dreading it...They sure didn't disappoint me...LOL And it isn't over yet...So brace yourself...Wink She will insist in the days to come...Today she didn't have the heart to but once Anji starts her drama, we will have more of Khushi's gyan...Kisike chehre pe hasi laane ka sukh...ROFL You are right, dadi clearly indicated Khushi was on her radar, the musibat...So wedding drama shortly...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaalooHriju321showstrucksoapsudssbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

SoShy Senior Member
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I so wish Kushi hadn't spoken for Shyam.. after all that she knows about him, could she really fall for that?

On the positive side, she wasn't talking about bringing Shyam back permanently, I guess she meant Shyam could be allowed to meet Anjali once... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZiHriju321maaloo--Sari--showstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfansbk2ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Sobti and Sanaya were awesome today all the way through..Star

DB.. Can cry and whimper bas. Nani has the best eye rolls. Akash has the best blank face. Mami looked lost..Sleepy

Bas. Thats all folks.Tongue

and bring Jiji Back! Hume humari Jiji wapas Chahiye!!!!

Ms Sunshine - short post...Shocked
Yup, DB can only do a crying Anji, bas...Loved your shaatir dhimaag on the nurse post...Thank you Pallavi for the link...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-lazylad8-FauZiHriju321maaloosoapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top