Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 79)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Just stepped out and perfume has decoded her jalebis


arrey nahi…who visited the forum…barun or daljeet….??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12976

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Just stepped out and perfume has decoded her jalebis


arrey nahi'who visited the forum'barun or daljeet'.??

She says Barun and Daljeet did.. and Sanaya knows through her friends. Waise we were all complaining of Bhaiyya's hugs so he has improved in that department !! Accha hua naa? Constructive criticism bhi le nahi sakte kya?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedcicilia9Pr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

kya baatein ho rahi hain ... big welcome to kaykay , krishi n 

dips99 too! 

Lots of newbies.

Rachna - Garima is woh aurat ...now what happens ? Any predictions?

not that its a surprise Ouch arnav is gonna be hurt .. he likes garima ... bechara ... might ask khushi to cut ties with garima ...which khushi will not ... obviously .. she will find out the truth of the past from garima n try to vindicate her .. in the process nafrat bet ODC with a lot of pining on both sides .. plus anger from bhaiya n hurt from bhabhi Ouch but only cvs know 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16130

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by ipkbs

"Humne tumhari har baat maani hai...Kyunki hum tumse bohat pyaar karte hai"



Chal jhooti...

Man I was so furious to hear that. She is everything a sister should not be.

Bhanot is worse than Anjali ... she does not even realize that its not the screen time but respect for ones character that makes people in love with the actor and that to after being in telly industry for so many years.

i dont think she realises that'saw in sbs..looked v happy'dont think she understands vierwers r not liking her character or her acting'which is strictly just ok'n im being lenient

that's exactly the reason I was surprised to see such strong reaction at IF when she announced to quit. I was like let her leave. Its not in her to be able to play grey Anjali &it will take away from the story if it is not portrayed well but hamari koun sunta hai.


Playing Grey is something very few people excel in. Like Barun was completely dark when the serial started but he did it so efficiently and now you see the growth in the character. I was okay with Daljeet in the beginning because her role was limited to being a sweet sister to ASR. But now I would want her to be strong - be strong for your husband or be strong for yourself. This natak of sailing in 2 boats is not working. And she simply has very limited expressions and hence I don't get moved by her acting. She is simply not that efficient in showing the pain of the character.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaSunimaalooNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka.S.A.

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan



She says Barun and Daljeet did.. and Sanaya knows through her friends. Waise we were all complaining of Bhaiyya's hugs so he has improved in that department !! Accha hua naa? Constructive criticism bhi le nahi sakte kya?
[/QUOTE]

bilkul….asr rocked today…it is ok…barun's bff sounded more hurt..im sure he must be chilled out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan.S.A.

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 2303

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Tee and Hriju- muchos gracias for the links!Hug

After a long long time me likey the Epi- very very much! Today BS was in top form- fabulous!

Akash found his voice and decided to go against bhai- hmph. Chalo at least he tried to work on taking a standLOL payal needs to make a comeback pronto

And garima is the other woman after all- sigh! This does make things very warped. I liked the nani-Dadi convo too-at least pata to chala ko Dadi ki thinking kis hadh tak prejudiced hai.

Anjali ka Anshan starts- lets get on with it and get daiya ho back already.

And please can Arhi get married- pretty please CVs. As much as I loved the Arhi scenes today I was also sad at the unnecessary separation- sniff!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12976

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by ipkbs

"Humne tumhari har baat maani hai...Kyunki hum tumse bohat pyaar karte hai"



Chal jhooti...

Man I was so furious to hear that. She is everything a sister should not be.

Bhanot is worse than Anjali ... she does not even realize that its not the screen time but respect for ones character that makes people in love with the actor and that to after being in telly industry for so many years.

i dont think she realises that'saw in sbs..looked v happy'dont think she understands vierwers r not liking her character or her acting'which is strictly just ok'n im being lenient

that's exactly the reason I was surprised to see such strong reaction at IF when she announced to quit. I was like let her leave. Its not in her to be able to play grey Anjali &it will take away from the story if it is not portrayed well but hamari koun sunta hai.


Playing Grey is something very few people excel in. Like Barun was completely dark when the serial started but he did it so efficiently and now you see the growth in the character. I was okay with Daljeet in the beginning because her role was limited to being a sweet sister to ASR. But now I would want her to be strong - be strong for your husband or be strong for yourself. This natak of sailing in 2 boats is not working. And she simply has very limited expressions and hence I don't get moved by her acting. She is simply not that efficient in showing the pain of the character.

On the head Sarada... she does not have the breadth of talent to play the character and that's hurting her and the show...hope she realizes it !

Now daljeet will get upset I guess!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada.S.A.

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 2306

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Dena tha humein IF ko spoiler ka tadka
Par dete hain hum sirf dimaag ka bharta
IF mein login karke hote hain BS niraash
Bashing padh ke ho jaate hain woh udaas
Jab bhi aate hain woh IF par
Hate mails milti hain unhe aksar
Milti nahi unke koi bhi achee post apne uper
Pleez BS jake padiye masala ladkis ka lecture.



PS agar maine aisa likha hain to iska yeh matlab nahin ki yaheen sach hain.
Milega wahi jo socha naahin.Jo socha nahin woh milega kabhi bhi nahin.
BS aayenge aapne baare mein post padhne 
Plezz kariye unkee acting ke kya hain kehne

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9.S.A.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5616

-Sush- 38 5616 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
And I thought Gopi was the dumbest character on TV

2 3 4 5 6

Author: meera30   Replies: 46   Views: 4792

meera30 46 4792 08 November 2011 at 11:56am by minuu
Guptas are the dumbest creatures of the universe

2

Author: aura9   Replies: 11   Views: 1373

aura9 11 1373 29 October 2011 at 2:12am by aura9
Anjali Di is officially the dumbest Raizada!!!

Author: Nrp77   Replies: 7   Views: 1064

Nrp77 7 1064 26 October 2011 at 11:20am by Millerrr88
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2702

neelamra 17 2702 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index