Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 7)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Honest to God..I has a splitting headache when the episode ended'

Priya- hope you are feeling better & minus the headache...

yes, for once things are out in the open….Most often in IPK land, only 1 or 2 know the whole truth…Khushi knows most of it except the babuji stuff…So it was a welcome change to see dadi being exposed to all….Clap Maybe it's the kekta'ish approach...everything happens in a party...LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZisoapsudspremparbatshowstrucksavvy05.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbssbk2

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

And Dadi called Chotti Museebat. Oh no you didn't Dadi. You are the Museebat! We were happily eating chanas, jalebis, gol gappas and looking at Sallu posters and analysing whether Chotti's zip being open 1cm meant they did it? or did not do it?until you arrived with the truck full of glycerine and a big massive hammer to bang on our heads.Ouch

ROFL  How dare she call Chotti Museebat!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaalooshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbssbk2

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Khushi, now here is a character in which I tried to watch with two points of views so here it goes. My first POV is in defense of Khushi, here's a girl who has always believed in seeing the good in people and right now all that mattered to her was Anjali's recovery. It is not that far fetched that she would think Shyam would be devastated over the loss of his child, many of us as viewers did not expect him to kill his child despite knowing his history. It was a shock to all of us.

My second POV is against Khushi who should know better by now than to believe a man like Shyam could ever change. What happened to the Khushi we saw during the kidnapping track? Back then her dil too ruled her emotions but it was also a driving force behind the shaatir dimaag that did not allow harm to come to her husband. It was just moments ago where Arnav spoke about how Shyam tried to kill him, it was just seconds ago where she had to stop Arnav from breaking the glass in his hands so how can she speak about injustice to someone when she was doing the biggest injustice of all to her husband by even considering to bring Shyam back even for one visit?? I want back the shaatir dimaag Khushi!

Soul sister moment Mandy with the 2 POV's...Hug Don't we all love this girl? I find it so hard to trash her portrayal, so I always try to be the devil's advocate but today was lame...I have to admit...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-maaloosavvy05showstrucksoapsuds.Mandy.sbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by honeypriya

<font color="#990000">Sari, let me kindly take the liberty to forward your post to the screenplay writer who wrote this dumb pageant last night - an episode which otherwise excelled, was just marred when he decided to show that

[EM]<font color="#990000">But no way for Khushi...coz no one knows or faced the evil better...not even ASR...it was like "forgiving" your rapist moment !!! And CVs seriously wanted to show that...isnt one Gopi enough for SP !!!</font>

[
[DIV]<font color="#990000">But cant believe I have dumbed or stumped myself, as I have watched the epi already 3 times - coz ASR was outstanding last night at each frame he was there in those 22 mins- more than that BS was par excellence...bang on expressions...</font>

<font color="#990000"></font>

<font color="#990000">will be off for few days, but no way will be missing your post !!!</font>

Would you also be kind enough to ask for use of little more logic like Mamaji missing forever. If they don't have the actor available mention he is handling business in Bangalore or somewhere. Again, Anjali cut her foot but no one noticed? Not even doctor? Arnav must have carried het upstairs even he didn't see it? Anjali herself doesn't wonder why the glass pieces were there? When the time comes, Shyam was a PG at guptas. Hundreds saw him. How hard is it to prove that he cheated on Anji?

We still bother because we care to are what happens to Arnav and Khushi but that should not come at the cost if dumbing ourselves to cockroach brain.

I have been watching few other shows to compare and trust me no other show plays with logic to the extent IPK does.
Speaking of logic - I have been watching a lot of the old episodes - and there are some scenes where Anji spends a significant amount of time wondering about Creepwas actions.
One is hearing his phone ringing in GH when they go for Akash's shagun and another is when she's upset when the jeweller tells her about the ring.
In the past few weeks, has she ever thought about it? It would be nice to know if she has thought about it and decided to brush it off because she does not want to deal with it or she still forgives him. A lot of loose ends too that need to be addressed. So forget about logic - it's not going to happen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloosoapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Sri, if only Akash could be given more to do. I understand him not speaking up during the confrontation scene but how about a scene afterwards where he tells Arnav he is with him? I want to see family unity against Shyam, today's episode gave me hope when I saw the family silently agreeing with Arnav.

Ratna, really don't know the point of Hall of Fame but it is what the likes are for.

I completely agree about Arnav and Khushi's scene in terms of how far they've come. Arnav did not snap at Khushi instead he understood her point of view and tried to get her to see his, he succeeded. Their conversation took place in a mature manner where no voices were raised, no pressure on the other, the trust was visible and this is what clicked for me

No comments on Anjali!

Anjali, I think so too obviously Shyam cannot be shown exposed so soon so in the meantime the CVs will keep things on a level playing field between him and ASR. I'm ready for that but have no hope for Anjali having a plan, she's just in denial

Priyanka, my soul sister! Loved your post!

Maaloo, my mom laughs when she sees Shyam crying because she sees how fake it is but he has Dadi and Anjali wrapped around his finger. As for Khushi, its the naive in her who always believes that there is good for everyone.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloo--Sari--showstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbssbk2

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savvy05

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">There is a uniform disgust portrayed in all RMwasis eyes on the prospect of Shyam entering, so when Shyam does enter he is going to be under hawk eye observation from all angles. Let the ASR-Shyam mind games be depicted at least for sometime before he makes his entrance, ASR keeping Di in control and Shyam at bay.

There is no point showing a strong Shyam without a shatir ASR, just sucks out all the fun of watching. The most awaited question is where does the mandir wedding fit in all this?</font>

Savs, I think after shyams entry, Di will return to her clueless happy self and nani will declare the wedding to be resumed...

I do not know how I am gonna stomach Di's happy-happy face and Shyam's subtle gloating.  I really hope they show how uncomfortable the rest of the RM members are with Shyam.  If everyone is lovey-dovey, I am gonna Dead

I am quite happy about this though...because for me, indifference about a show is scarier than hating characters.  For me to hate means that I have to be emotionally invested in it.  Indifference about something means it holds no emotional investment for me..holds no importance.  Indifference is why I will stop watching a show.  Rationalizing, I know...Smile

Edited by magnetic693 - 05 September 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo--Sari--soapsudssbk2ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

ASR rocked today as the helpless brother, trying to be the support for his sis. He rocked as the "man of the house" giving back to dadi as good as he got. His body language and dialog was superb.. ASR as the husband trying to drill some sense into his always sacrificing wife was also a good scene to watch.

Maloo -Totally agree...Today was his day...Especially when he said no to Khushi's suggestion....He wasn't angry...That is the new side of him...He was firm yet gentle...I think BS is finally catching on with this new Arnav or Arshad is back...or maybe both...But BS clicked today...

Edited by --Sari-- - 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloozainah09savvy05soapsuds.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

<font size="3">And
Dadi called Chotti Museebat. <font color="#000099">Oh no you didn't Dadi. You are the
Museebat! We were happily eating chanas, jalebis, gol gappas and
looking at Sallu posters and analysing whether Chotti's zip being
open 1cm meant they did it? or did not do it?until you arrived with
the truck full of glycerine and a big massive hammer to bang on our
heads.Ouch</font></font>

ROFL How dare she call Chotti Museebat!!

Reminds me of a quote by a very wise woman...
"Kya museebat Maine pala, ek taraf creepali aur doosri taraf Stoppy" D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09

Go to top