Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 65)

kaykay Senior Member
kaykay
kaykay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by kaykay

Originally posted by dips99

Originally posted by ipkbs

You know what worries me??? How everyone is thinking that there was an MU related to Arnav's dad. What if that is true??? What if then everyone starts doubting Arnav, because he made a mistake then. So he could be wrong now as well, as there is no proof against Shyam. And then start supporting creepali. Ouch head desk... head desk... head desk.

I just home I am proved wrongCry

BTW, newbie alert. Have been a loyal silent reader of hangout for over 4 months. Do not step out of it ever. But love reading everyone's take. In face look forward to the hangout more than the actual episode these days .

Welcomes.Big smile

4 months!
How could you tolerate us without saying a thing!Shocked

Are you kidding me??? I love you gals. Seriously, this is the first ever hindi serial I have ever followed in my life. First ever foums I have ever joined. If you noticed, that was my first post ever. LOL Hangout is part of my nightly reading. My husband can not understand why I am laughing so much, especially since he is convinced I am reading Fifty ShadesWink
 @dips99 UNBELIVABLE...IT WAS LIKE READING MY OWN POSTLOL...ME TOO  DOING THE SAMETHING...

AFTER EVERY EPI...I COME HERE ND JUST LITERALLY READ THROUGH ALL PAGES ...ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR TAKES,RANTS,DISCUSSIONS,PREDICTIONS...THOUGHT OF POSTING LONG AGO...BUT U PEOPLE R JUST AWESOME...I CNT SAY A THING
Clap

Welcome here kaykay --- we have a newbie shower here.. BTW am Ash/soapy. Since we have two newbies maybe we can doharaafy the rules !

thank u soapy...err wat is that rule...btw i dnt expect such warm welcome fr newbies here...in the main forum newbies r like nightmare...thy just run away frm their posts...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Quick update someone and verdict?

Running late!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by maaloo

You know what worries me??? How everyone is thinking that there was an MU related to Arnav's dad. What if that is true??? What if then everyone starts doubting Arnav, because he made a mistake then. So he could be wrong now as well, as there is no proof against Shyam. And then start supporting creepali. Ouch head desk... head desk... head desk.

BTW, newbie alert. Have been a loyal silent reader of hangout for over 4 months. Do not step out of it ever. But love reading everyone's take. In face look forward to the hangout more than the actual episode these days .

Welcomes.Big smile

4 months!

Are you kidding me??? I love you gals. Seriously, this is the first ever hindi serial I have ever followed in my life. First ever foums I have ever joined. If you noticed, that was my first post ever. LOL Hangout is part of my nightly reading. My husband can not understand why I am laughing so much, especially since he is convinced I am reading Fifty ShadesWink
 @dips99 UNBELIVABLE...IT WAS LIKE READING MY OWN POSTLOL...ME TOO  DOING THE SAMETHING...

AFTER EVERY EPI...I COME HERE ND JUST LITERALLY READ THROUGH ALL PAGES ...ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR TAKES,RANTS,DISCUSSIONS,PREDICTIONS...THOUGHT OF POSTING LONG AGO...BUT U PEOPLE R JUST AWESOME...I CNT SAY A THING
Clap

Welcome welcome Dips and Kaykay.. 

I need this site maloo where you get your emoticons .. you have a treasure of them.

BTW isme aap kaunsi emoticon ho?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321ipkbs

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wassup sgs ... humein to epi achchha laga ... finally .. aur aapko ?

maalooipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Running late!!

Awesome.
Di kept to minimum.

and the real leads at the forefront. and 2 Arshi scenes...
And ASRs saying "Mat jao"Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321Pr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Running late!!

Watch ! Good dose of A-K and lovely dialogs .Anji and family in between . 

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 06 September 2012 at 9:50am

IFoverratedipkbs

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Since I am the eternal optimist - shaadi and then separation so no madhur milan till November.. remember all spoilers are hinting at bad days for A-K!

why till november?? whats there in november...as mamiji said emi marriage on every 6 months so we have to wait till feb??? don't throw stones at me i'm just thinking on this line 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedmaalooHriju321Newbiesoapfanipkbs

kaykay Senior Member
kaykay
kaykay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Welcomes.Big smile

4 months!

Clap

Welcome welcome Dips and Kaykay.. 

wow gee...u r making us feel like a celebrity...thank u ...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedHriju321maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top