Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A and K were great today but this over concern for Di is taking the fun out of it...I am losing it...she wants her husband...just move out woman to your hubby's home and take the old hag with you...😡

soon I will have high BP problem if this continues...if she does not eat...she will get weak and faint...then put her on IV...bas
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

She says Barun and Daljeet did.. and Sanaya knows through her friends. Waise we were all complaining of Bhaiyya's hugs so he has improved in that department !! Accha hua naa? Constructive criticism bhi le nahi sakte kya?

i actually agree with some of the stuff she said .. sometimes we criticise too harshly n ppl make personal comments which should be a no no ... plus giving away business details of the PH is out of line too ..
waise if BS visited IF didnt he see the 100 phangurling posts ?? selective blindness much ?
they only expect applause n no criticism 😲
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Namaste ladkiyon 🤗

Bhelcomes to newbies.. 

So many SGs in hall of fame! Saw Ash's post as I was getting out this morning! Congrats all 👏

On to the episode.. Yaar humein itne pyaar se kisine mat jao bola hota to.. I would have been like hell with dadi 😉

Am ignoring dumber and dumbest for now 😃

Jijaji is getting firmer and firmer rooted in the Cryanj category.. Aise to mooh nahi kholte aur kola bhi to kya 🤢 Bhher is my jiji? Brings her back pileej.. I think her presence keeps Jijaji tounge tied and drooling

Why are they including mami in the dumb contest? She is winner of "I can be an a**" contest at times.. Isn't that enough? 

Acha ji rant Is done for now..

@Ash.. I think there is so much more to Woh aurat story.. Dadi and ASR both can be wrong to an extent as is often true in such cases
Edited by Moksha51 - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Tee and Hriju- muchos gracias for the links!🤗

After a long long time me likey the Epi- very very much! Today BS was in top form- fabulous! 

achcha tha na…i knew u'll love the epi😃
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

A and K were great today but this over concern for Di is taking the fun out of it...I am losing it...she wants her husband...just move out woman to your hubby's home and take the old hag with you...😡

soon I will have high BP problem if this continues...if she does not eat...she will get weak and faint...then put her on IV...bas

israt…focus on arnav khushi😃 anjali is not worth inc ur bp
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was wonderful, were it not for Shyam's influence. But that means Abhaas is excellent and kudos to him!
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobop

achcha tha na'i knew u'll love the epi😃

You know me well Priyanka! Seriously itne din baad achha laga- I was tired of even ranting😆  Lekin if they keep this up tabhi baat banegi😊
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know what perfume's purpose is but never in a million year I believe BS comes to visit the forum and gets upset about what members have to say about his hair and dress and talking style and what not...

she feels bad and that's for sure
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cicilia9

i actually agree with some of the stuff she said .. sometimes we criticise too harshly n ppl make personal comments which should be a no no ... plus giving away business details of the PH is out of line too ..
waise if BS visited IF didnt he see the 100 phangurling posts ?? selective blindness much ?
they only expect applause n no criticism 😲

He must have entered through her ID(She is BS BFF )

U are not able to find OMG OMG OMG posts then u surely have gone into some other forum.

Bas
Pr1yanka thumbnail

You know me well Priyanka! Seriously itne din baad achha laga- I was tired of even ranting😆  Lekin if they keep this up tabhi baat banegi😊
[/QUOTE]

payal ..hope shope and all that 😊