Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 6)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
@Sari: loved the post today!  Would love to add the word "gullible" to the list of words to describe cuckoos in RM.  

I cannot understand what it is about Shyam that causes women to loose all sensibilities.  He is Dead (maafi to any closet or open Shyam lauers).  And Anjali is finally blatantly exposed as the annoying child that she is..."I am not gonna eat or have my medicine, that will make my family bring you back"  she says.  Gosh...what emotional blackmail.  I would love to see her try that and be scolded and told "fine, don't eat your dinner or medications.  You are grounded, go to your room!"  Acts like a kid, so treat her like one is what I say! I know, SKD.  However, I am happy that Anjali requested Shyam back...not Kushi.  But of course, Kushi can still do this tomorrow. Ouch

I liked the episodes..alot of the dialogues, discussions were realistic for me.  Daadi-ASR confrontation was awesome.  I was like ShockedShockedBig smile when ASR told Daadi to stuff it and go back to the 'Shram!!  I thought the ASR-Kushi conversation was typical wifey/husband discussion.  Although, didn't like Kushi's suggestion..thankfully she backed off.  I agree though...I wish the women were given more brains.  It is painful to watch women being so obtuse. 

Overall, I am eager to see what happens tomorrow which is a good sign for me! Take it all with a grain of salt I guess...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630maaloolazylad8-FauZisoapsuds--Sari--showstruck.Mandy.ipkbssbk2

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali610

What would be interesting if Anji has a plan and trying to show Shyam she cannot live without him but in real she wants to find out about the whole truth on Shyam and gets indirect support from Arshi this would  win the TRPS and show Anji as the pillar of the house... Some how I feel this  will not happen.
Whay do you think!!!

Anjali - would love to see Anjali join hands with Arhi to expose her husband but sadly that will be just in our sapnon ki duniya...
LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloosoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Anjali, complete disappointment I do not have an ounce of sympathy left for this girl. This was the CVs chance to redeem her instead what we got was even further damage to a character that is already hated by many. Its sad what things have come to in which I can now say she is the perfect match for Shyam, its sickening the way she intends to manipulate her brother to get her way. Anjali is selfish and I look forward to the day she regrets this but at what cost?? I really do not want to see another incident where ASR is harmed but it may be the only thing that opens her eyes

So true Mandy. She has learnt the art of manipulating from the master himself.. She plays on her family's weakness, just like her husband. She feigns a faint when she is cornered to throw her family off the track, she uses waterworks to make her brother feel guilty and miserable, plays the poor me card when things don't go her way... [threatens to quit the show if not given more screen time LOL ] she is equally manipulative.. 

cela-Reva-ashwink630-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Can someone please tell me how the hell did the wounds on Anjalis feet heal already?? Or is this another way of showing that she walked through glass once for her husband she is willing to endure more pain for him...Or do the CVs just want to ignore her wounds and forget about the elaborate plan Shyam put into play?Angry

They are ignoring. Otherwise ASR will smell something else is wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
There is a uniform disgust portrayed in all RMwasis eyes on the prospect of Shyam entering, so when Shyam does enter he is going to be under hawk eye observation from all angles. Let the ASR-Shyam mind games be depicted at least for sometime before he makes his entrance, ASR keeping Di in control and Shyam at bay.

There is no point showing a strong Shyam without a shatir ASR, just sucks out all the fun of watching. The most awaited question is where does the mandir wedding fit in all this?

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloo--Sari--soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
HiHug

Just bookmarking for later...

haven't read anything yet but saw ur title Sari and couldn't agree more. Ranted enough about it on the previous thread after the show last night...don't even feel like saying it again...

I don't know what was the point in all the miscarraige carriage drama and setting the reset button on Anjali if they are going to go nowhere with it...let her be negative, grey or strong...whatever...anything but manipulative weeping dimbulb...this characterization evokes no sympathy...she is the biggest victim of Shyam's villainy and yet I feel nothing...sad state of affairs...

...and Khushi? Khushi just got swayed by Shyamu's tears?...it didn't even take Anji's emotional blackmail? Really?Angry
She thought this very same thing on Payash wedding day when she heard about Anji's pregnancy ...that now that a baby is on the way he will reform...despite the fact that only minutes ago he was crushing her in an embrace...and declaring he felt nothing for rani sahiba...
She has seen that nothing changed even with the baby's imminent arrival...during the kidnapping track...in fact she had to play upto his advances to rescue Arnav...as if that was not enough she also knows that he would have killed one or both of them without batting an eyelid...has he given her any reason to believe that he feels any softer emotions for his wife...has she not been through this whole thing of "he will reform" before and he has proved her to be spectacularly wrong?
even a soft-hearted Khushi would have smartened and wisened up after that...why are they hell bent on showing her dumb and gullible? I want the spunky girl back!

I hope they correct this somewhat by at least showing that Khushi sees the sense in what Arnav is saying and now stands by Arnav...even as eveyone is pushing for Shyam in RM for Anjali bitiya. Even if Shyam returns, I want Khushi to stay smart rather than console Arnav by pointing out how he did the right thing and how Shyam is a changed man and how Di needs himDead...I really will not be able to stomach that if they show Khushi taking that route...I would rather that even if they are forced to give in they work together at building a case against Shyam and putting an end to this menace once and for all...I wish someone could tweet to someone-who-is-prone-to-random-outburts..."samajhe ya samajhaon?"

I keep asking myself why I am still watching this...where they want to dumb everyone down just to keep the villain looking smart...every character is sacrificed at the altar of Shyam...in the show he may be the villain...but for them it looks like he is their hero...who they think is going to ride in and save the day...sigh...
hope they realize that no one wants to see so much evil on their TV sets everyday...real life has enough problems...without so much darkness in reel life too...it need not all be sunshine and light...but they are overdoing the villainy without any counter to it...its like good has no chance and no brains...evil will outsmart it everytime...sigh...sorry...the rant is still in me...
The only thing holding it together for me at the moment is the hangout...

Hug to all of u

PS: didn't realize I ranted for so long...hopefully will better now that that is out of my system...hope I haven't brought everyone down...

Will be on a flight home tonite and will miss the epi...just as well I think...no stomach for an epi full of Anji's emotional manipulation...and my even greater fear...Khushi's dumb gullibility...

Off to read...

Edited: In all my ranting I actually forgot to add that if not for how they showed Khushi and Anjali I actually liked other parts of the episode...I liked how ASR stands upto to Dadi and tells her offThumbs Up...And I even liked the Arnav Khushi scene...liked how he was so restrained in his response to Khushi's idiotic suggestion and didn't fly off the handle as he might have once done...they have certainly come a long way...these two...

Edited by soapsuds - 05 September 2012 at 8:12pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalu-Maggie--Pallavi-lazylad8-FauZimaaloo--Sari--premparbatshowstrucksavvy05.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbssbk2polly_mk

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Anjali, complete disappointment I do not have an ounce of sympathy left for this girl. This was the CVs chance to redeem her instead what we got was even further damage to a character that is already hated by many. Its sad what things have come to in which I can now say she is the perfect match for Shyam, its sickening the way she intends to manipulate her brother to get her way. Anjali is selfish and I look forward to the day she regrets this but at what cost?? I really do not want to see another incident where ASR is harmed but it may be the only thing that opens her eyes

So true Mandy. She has learnt the art of manipulating from the master himself.. She plays on her family's weakness, just like her husband. She feigns a faint when she is cornered to throw her family off the track, she uses waterworks to make her brother feel guilty and miserable, plays the poor me card when things don't go her way... [threatens to quit the show if not given more screen time LOL ] she is equally manipulative.. 

**snickers** LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">There is a uniform disgust portrayed in all RMwasis eyes on the prospect of Shyam entering, so when Shyam does enter he is going to be under hawk eye observation from all angles. Let the ASR-Shyam mind games be depicted at least for sometime before he makes his entrance, ASR keeping Di in control and Shyam at bay.

There is no point showing a strong Shyam without a shatir ASR, just sucks out all the fun of watching. The most awaited question is where does the mandir wedding fit in all this?</font>

Savs, I think after shyams entry, Di will return to her clueless happy self and nani will declare the wedding to be resumed...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstrucksavvy05.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

Go to top