Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 58)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

How was the episode? Haven't seen yet. I am scared of mentally ill people. So do they come on screen more often? 

You should be used to it by now... nahi? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Newbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Pallavi-maaloozainah09paru_rox

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by paru_rox

Hello all Hug

Can we have Shyam back in RM ... We all know he is going to come back. At least then we can get on with the wedding with minimal Jhalli torture.

While we are at it, if its a toss b/w Shyam & Dadi, I find Shyamu the lesser of the two headaches Confused

Loved the Arnav-Khushi scenes today  ... the "Mat Jao" made me go all awww Embarrassed

Definitely paru..
Shyam is tolerable but this lady is just a poop.

But those 2 Arshi scenes were awww.Big smile

Dunno wat kind of ashram she was living in ... the open PDA for Damaad ji is plain disturbing Shocked

she needs a Biatch slap just for the gloating expression she gave wen Jhalli demanded Shyam ji
Angry

I was just stalking this thread...yes I stalk and read many of your peoples takes which are great to read... ;)

Anywho thought now would be a good time to ask... What is an ashram... Confused

All the old ladies love Shyam...first Buaji and now Dadi !!! Maybe ''Shaym'' is what old women think of as a ''heart throb'' 

maalooHriju321paru_roxPr1yankaipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Can payash put their non useful selves to some use and make a baby to give Di to moon over...

Ouima.. Shocked Bas hume hamara shyamji lauta do.. Two days after miscarriage and this is her rant.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Verdict? I loved it! This episode had the perfect balance which I was not expecting, honestly I was dreading this episode and am happy that CVs proved me wrong by delivering. Anjali behaved the way I expected but thankfully scenes were kept short
Dadi finally reveals she thinks of Khushi as the other woman, she knows nothing yet has made her assumptions. Poor Khushi I felt so bad for her and I think Arnav realized that Dadi said something to her, he observed how coldly Dadi treated Khushi. The kiss on the forehead was sweet, would've been perfect with a hug

Nani though I wished she did more, she did put up a fight for both Khushi and Arnav which I loved

Looks like Akash and Mami are ready to cave but have not said anything yet.

Loved Khushi and Arnav's scenes, fortunately she has not caved yet and is supporting Arnav. Arnav didn't want her to go nor should she have had to considering they are married. I felt bad for both as they looked at their mehendi remembering happier times before their happiness was crushed.

Best of all no Shyam!! Nothing against Abhaas but a break was needed from his scheming.

but i hate the way dadi was comparing khushi with the "woh aurat" who had an affair with a married man

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321ipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

After many days, here was an episide that i watched without having to ff any scene. All the Arhi interactions were bang on. It is very clear that ASR is drawing his strength from Khushi, he needs her by his side all the time. I also loved the fact that he is making time to think about Khushi and her feelings in the midst of the Di crisis. 
Dont want any more dragging of Shyamu entry, just get done with it already!! Anjali's tantrums are unbearable. 
And Dadi needs to be out in her place,this woman is full of hatred on her idea of the 'other woman'. 

So all of this is going to get worse before it gets better. The past is going to create havoc in Khushi's life. Today it looked like Garima was the other woman. 

Hope Arhi are together in all this madness. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21maalooHriju321ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

I feel so relaxed today after the epi.. Usually Khoon is garam,...

You hide it well!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

Originally posted by dips99

You know what worries me??? How everyone is thinking that there was an MU related to Arnav's dad. What if that is true??? What if then everyone starts doubting Arnav, because he made a mistake then. So he could be wrong now as well, as there is no proof against Shyam. And then start supporting creepali. Ouch head desk... head desk... head desk.

I just home I am proved wrongCry

BTW, newbie alert. Have been a loyal silent reader of hangout for over 4 months. Do not step out of it ever. But love reading everyone's take. In face look forward to the hangout more than the actual episode these days .

Welcomes.Big smile

4 months!
How could you tolerate us without saying a thing!Shocked

Are you kidding me??? I love you gals. Seriously, this is the first ever hindi serial I have ever followed in my life. First ever foums I have ever joined. If you noticed, that was my first post ever. LOL Hangout is part of my nightly reading. My husband can not understand why I am laughing so much, especially since he is convinced I am reading Fifty ShadesWink

Then we are honoured that your first post is for usTongue
What 50 shades? We are betterWink

maalooHriju321zainah09NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top