Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 49)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

What a wonderful epi..
Finally the focus is back on the leads and not the wannabe leads.

The kyun dard hai itna was like a breath of fresh air

Big smile

totally'im so grinning'..n tomorrow also arnav will hopefully do a sweet scene with khushi n console her

I am worried -- kyun dard comes only when they are separated or about to separate... ayyo!

njoy the moment of arnav being the protective bubble of khushi n vice versa ash….Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12976

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

That all you need to do CVs..
How easy was it?

we're all high on the "mat jao"

Suna aapne?Tongue

They are all on KJo and SRK nowadays!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedshowstruckPr1yanka.S.A.ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52130

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Is it impossible to think Khushi herself should say Dadi that she is crossing all limits? Why Arnav needs to tell off dadi everytime. Why not show K shutting old hag up politely. It won't hurt trp cos it's already bad but that will at least make netizens happy. They are riding in success mostly because of us.

I'd love that but no Khushi has too much respect for elders to shut Dadi up good. Khushi would rather silently endure Dadi's crap than fight back. Nani and Arnav will have to do it for her
 
Now where on earth is Payal?? Is the actress on vacation??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooeyesonmeipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by ipkbs

That all you need to do CVs..
How easy was it?

we're all high on the "mat jao"

Suna aapne?Tongue

They are all on KJo and SRK nowadays!

Kjo and SRK were a magical couple
and so are our Arshi.. Same same to hoga hiWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooeyesonme.S.A.NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I really felt for Khushi yet again today. .Its hard to be in her shoes.. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.S.A.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

What a wonderful epi..
Finally the focus is back on the leads and not the wannabe leads.

The kyun dard hai itna was like a breath of fresh air

Big smile

totally'im so grinning'..n tomorrow also arnav will hopefully do a sweet scene with khushi n console her

I am worried -- kyun dard comes only when they are separated or about to separate... ayyo!

they're already separate. Aur kitna separate honge...Big smile

if they played tu hi bata, then i would have been worried.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedeyesonmemaalooNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka.S.A.

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12976

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

What a wonderful epi..
Finally the focus is back on the leads and not the wannabe leads.

The kyun dard hai itna was like a breath of fresh air

Big smile

totally'im so grinning'..n tomorrow also arnav will hopefully do a sweet scene with khushi n console her

I am worried -- kyun dard comes only when they are separated or about to separate... ayyo!

njoy the moment of arnav being the protective bubble of khushi n vice versa ash'.Big smile

It was very nice... both forehead kiss and the sympathy when she cried... and the highlight was the math jaao! These two have become the comfort for each other !

All - Garima seems to be the other woman ... now we need to figure how and why that happened and if there was an MU. They purposely used the nurse so that we do not figure it out ...but then outed the pics on FB... what brains !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321ipkbsPr1yanka

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 3924

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by showstruck

Is it impossible to think Khushi herself should say Dadi that she is crossing all limits? Why Arnav needs to tell off dadi everytime. Why not show K shutting old hag up politely. It won't hurt trp cos it's already bad but that will at least make netizens happy. They are riding in success mostly because of us.

I'd love that but no Khushi has too much respect for elders to shut Dadi up good. Khushi would rather silently endure Dadi's crap than fight back. Nani and Arnav will have to do it for her
 
Now where on earth is Payal?? Is the actress on vacation??

Don't tell me Payal went the mamaji way? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.S.A.ipkbs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5616

-Sush- 38 5616 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
And I thought Gopi was the dumbest character on TV

2 3 4 5 6

Author: meera30   Replies: 46   Views: 4793

meera30 46 4793 08 November 2011 at 11:56am by minuu
Guptas are the dumbest creatures of the universe

2

Author: aura9   Replies: 11   Views: 1373

aura9 11 1373 29 October 2011 at 2:12am by aura9
Anjali Di is officially the dumbest Raizada!!!

Author: Nrp77   Replies: 7   Views: 1064

Nrp77 7 1064 26 October 2011 at 11:20am by Millerrr88
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2704

neelamra 17 2704 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index