Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 42)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by tulip21

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by AM2011

DABH new promo is totally copied frm IPK Phone I Lau u one. When ASR called frm kidnapper's den to RM same thing is incorporated in DABH promo.

Whattay chor people are

Creative bano copy cat nahin.

Kidnapping on that show too??

is it so...everyone is impressed by IPK but how come our TRP only on 2.8????

Anjali is the reason, it is more than just about DB's contract negotiations that seem to be haunting her now because of backlash from viewers. The fact CVs are focusing too much on her, that too when destroying her does not sit well with many. Before she was extremely well liked even in scenes with Shyam but now, we're lucky if we can find one scene where we can feel for her or say we liked. It is that bad. CVs need to shift back focus on Arnav and Khushi, add some more bromance scenes between NK, Akash and Arnav or some more Payal and Khushi bonding something to balance things out and take the heat off of DB, CVs and bring the TRPs up again.

Agreed... They need to focus on Arhi even though the story currently is about shyam and Anjali.. I mean the fact that people hate seeing Anjali on the screen is something that should be worrying them. The show has done well Trp wise only through the Arhi track not because of Anjali etc.. I dont get why cv's are not actually abusing the fact that barun is back and giving out the arhi scenes as much as they could have. Is it because they are scared of loosing Daljeet and thats why the focus is on her so much?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedmaalooshowstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

<font color="#009900" size="3">Though I don't believe TB articles, just for the information : they are saying that Arnav for the first time will refuse to listen to Anjali's demand to bring Shyaam backSmilebut seeing the sibling rift, Khushi will bring Shyaam back for Anjali going against ArnavConfusedOuchShocked.Angry...can somebody please bang Khushi's head for meAngry</font>

I will do it and I believe it. They need to turn this about the leads and about nafraat mohabbat. I hate them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedmaaloozainah09Hriju321Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

DABH maid is kidnapped by terrorists.
she is calling DABH phamily to ensure them that she is in her village.As whole DABH clan is making trip to maid 's village.

u r kidding ..right?

Nope.just like ASR calls RM vasis to stop them from calling police.Maid is calling them to stop them to visit her hometown
[/QUOTE]

Shocked who is the maid n why the hell is she so imp….actually scrap that..i dont effing care…

IFoverratedzainah09showstruckipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Anjali is the reason, it is more than just about DB's contract negotiations that seem to be haunting her now because of backlash from viewers. The fact CVs are focusing too much on her, that too when destroying her does not sit well with many. Before she was extremely well liked even in scenes with Shyam but now, we're lucky if we can find one scene where we can feel for her or say we liked. It is that bad. CVs need to shift back focus on Arnav and Khushi, add some more bromance scenes between NK, Akash and Arnav or some more Payal and Khushi bonding something to balance things out and take the heat off of DB, CVs and bring the TRPs up again.

Hello SGs.. Hug

Mandy, Anjali's bad times started with the news of her re-negotiations and drama of quitting and all that stuff, leaked out..Until then it was all ok.. now with the added screen space.. she is under the microscope .. and gawd is she getting it from all sides... LOL She brought it on herself.. Haven't seen any of her early shows, but her acting too is limited. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedzainah09Hriju321eyesonmeshowstruckipkbs

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Though I don't believe TB articles, just for the information : they are saying that Arnav for the first time will refuse to listen to Anjali's demand to bring Shyaam backSmile but seeing the sibling rift, Khushi will bring Shyaam back for Anjali going against ArnavConfusedOuchShocked.Angry...can somebody please bang Khushi's head for meAngry

if its by TB. then its wrong. they have never ever been right...

so ippy u think they also post what they speculate abt the show??

they do.

They said Khushi will get bit by a scorpion.
Arnav will die.
A will put Guptas in a Chawl
K will Kiss A
K gets hurt A will look after her.
Garima and Dadi will have a face off during roka
Khushi gets drunk..

is that enough. aur bhi bataoon?LOL

Tee jee if u meet BS in nov pleez forward my poem written for his hair.

zainah09maalooHriju321ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Though I don't believe TB articles, just for the information : they are saying that Arnav for the first time will refuse to listen to Anjali's demand to bring Shyaam backSmile but seeing the sibling rift, Khushi will bring Shyaam back for Anjali going against ArnavConfusedOuchShocked.Angry...can somebody please bang Khushi's head for meAngry

they do.

Arnav will die.
K will Kiss A
Khushi gets drunk..

Yes, they have the worst track record when it comes to "spoilers". Khushi being bold enough to bring back Shyam would crush Arnav more than a rift with his sister.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooeyesonmezainah09ipkbsPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

they do.

Arnav will die.
K will Kiss A
Khushi gets drunk..

Tee jee if u meet BS in nov pleez forward my poem written for his hair.

Amen!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321zainah09

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Hello SGs.. Hug

Mandy, Anjali's bad times started with the news of her re-negotiations and drama of quitting and all that stuff, leaked out..Until then it was all ok.. now with the added screen space.. she is under the microscope .. and gawd is she getting it from all sides... LOL She brought it on herself.. Haven't seen any of her early shows, but her acting too is limited. 

I blame the CVs instead of DB, why give her more airtime when she already had an important role? Why spend that airtime destroying her to the point where fans who once rooted for her cannot stand the sight of her??

maalooeyesonmezainah09ipkbs

Go to top