Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 38)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hi everyone, anything new??

Nope just a new day of old IPK problemsTongue

I see, still wondering whether I should watch live or not. I'm hoping Anjali's scene is short like most have been this week so not too much focus is on her manipulating her brother I just can't stand to watch her manipulations. I can take the denial but manipulations are what ruined her character.

Hoping for a good Arnav and Khushi scene, especially since the spoiler pic showed Khushi in a good mood when looking at her mehendi so she must leave GH on a happy note.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321zainah09maalooPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

I see, still wondering whether I should watch live or not. I'm hoping Anjali's scene is short like most have been this week so not too much focus is on her manipulating her brother I just can't stand to watch her manipulations. I can take the denial but manipulations are what ruined her character.

Hoping for a good Arnav and Khushi scene, especially since the spoiler pic showed Khushi in a good mood when looking at her mehendi so she must leave GH on a happy note.

I'm just going to watch it live. get it over with rather than waiting for links..

I think today will be the past opening up?
Some pics need to play today too. I really hope we get enough AK to end today on a happy note..

Hriju321zainah09maalooPr1yanka

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Anjie ke dil mein hain pati ke liye  pyaar
Par woh bhi hain iss baat se lachaar
Karti nahin sasuraal jaane pe vichaar
Kyunki unka pati hain bilkul  bekaar
Unhe keval hain is baat se inkaar
Kyon chotte nahin laate ghar vapas unka pyaar
Dee karti hain keval apne se pyaar
baaki vasiyon se unhe koi nahin hain sarokaar

LOLLOL

Amy,
Aaj toh aap ekdum shayar ban gaye hain.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedmaaloo

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by Vistaa

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Visi - Yes, Dadi is a easy read...Her portrayal has been very consistent. A traditional woman who thinks she is right. It is clearly evident she relates Shyam to her son and Khushi as "woh aurat" and the musibat. ASR also thinks Shyam is like his father, he said so himself '.It is the past playing out word for word? I think here too, the "woh aurat" is innocent'.& maybe just maybe ASR's dad is a good man unlike Shyam but dadi pulled the rug for family's izzat?

Dadi's characteristics so far

• She blames mama Malik coz she thinks women need to forgive the men in their lives for the good of the family. If she doesn't it is her shortcoming/weakness.
  • If Papa Malik had the affair, it's ok. Men being men'.old school thought'.The kings had them too, since they were part royalty he was ok too'..
  • She believes kids especially ASR overreacted'He was wrong then, he is wrong now'.And maybe ASR did overreact considering he was too young to understand real life situations. His loyalties were most likely with the mother at that age.
  • Yest, dadi purposely introduced the suicide to get her point across'.A mean thing to do but she will have her way this time coz she feels not acting last time caused the tragedy.
  • Dadi is being used by Shyam and she doesn't even know it'.The evil smirk came across all wrong but it was because she smelled victory'.I told you so moment for her'.Malik's have a big ego, it is all about winning'.LOL
  • I think papa Malik's love interest was a victim of dadi's ego/stubbornness/traditional views'.

She isn't a bad person, not yet'but just head strong and the know it all types.

Sari, whattay exposition..Clap Thank you for your sanity and patience.Hug
Dadi and I had gotten off to a bad startLOL because she was so horrible to Khushi...treated her like  an untouchableDead. I still don't think I like her, but she had to have had some good in her to be chuddi buddy with NaniBig smile

Victorious smirk yes, but disturbing all the same.

Congratulations, Hall of FamerSmile

Hriju321joenet1234maaloo--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

SKD se bahar niklo Mandy...Waise aankein taras gaye for a good scene...since last Fri...maybe a ride home is also too much to expect, sab DKL.

Edited by --Sari-- - 06 September 2012 at 7:56am

maalooHriju321

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Good morning ladies...

maalooHriju321

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
DABH new promo is totally copied frm IPK Phone I Lau u one. When ASR called frm kidnapper's den to RM same thing is incorporated in DABH promo.

Whattay chor people are

Creative bano copy cat nahin.

maalooHriju321

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

I'm just going to watch it live. get it over with rather than waiting for links..

I think today will be the past opening up?
Some pics need to play today too. I really hope we get enough AK to end today on a happy note..

That's the thing, I'm impatient and always end up doing the opposite of what I plan LOL 

I just read khushboorath's latest, same thing the writer said in his interview about this leading to something big. I just hope it happens soon because viewers are not liking the focus on Anjali. Right now I just want Arnav and Khushi to marry again, live at RM and be in this fight together. I could care less about the rest.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooHriju321zainah09ipkbsPr1yanka

Go to top