Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 31)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by --Sari--

Sari -- did you check the hall of fame... you and Ippy are there !!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ash - Kaha hai? Ratna ne bola kal...I don't know what that is...Confused</font>

what the! What on earth am I doing on the hall.of.fame?I don't remember doing anything exciting??

They have some grading system based on the likes that a post gets... you and sari are there today. Actually most of the SGs are there in either the monthly or all time list ( Jamba , Rags , Manisha , Zinny )... looks like today was Sari's first entry .
I discovered myself too -- top 50 -- I guess I made it by the sheer volume of posts :-)-- hum to spam devi hai-- IF keeps telling me that !

oh ryt acha.

explains why I'm no22 for all time. it's called not having a life and making 8000+ posts in 5months... Shocked

we are all on it.. we talk so much LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammaaloo--Sari--soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Sari -- did you check the hall of fame... you and Ippy are there !!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ash - Kaha hai? Ratna ne bola kal...I don't know what that is...Confused</font>

what the! What on earth am I doing on the hall.of.fame?I don't remember doing anything exciting??

They have some grading system based on the likes that a post gets... you and sari are there today. Actually most of the SGs are there in either the monthly or all time list ( Jamba , Rags , Manisha , Zinny )... looks like today was Sari's first entry .
I discovered myself too -- top 50 -- I guess I made it by the sheer volume of posts :-)-- hum to spam devi hai-- IF keeps telling me that !

oh ryt acha.

explains why I'm no22 for all time. it's called not having a life and making 8000+ posts in 5months... Shocked

Hum regular Khushis hai in gupshup! BTW your woh aurat post is doing the rounds in all other threads and has received a lot of appreciation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooVistaa

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Ippy for you ... Sarun are coming to Glasgow.

You don't have to make that trip to Birmingham!!

Vistaaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Ippy for you ... Sarun are coming to Glasgow.
</div>
<div>You don't have to make that trip to Birmingham!!

W*F!! OMG!!!
I Can scrap all my plans this makes my life so.much easier Shocked

Edited by ipkbs - 06 September 2012 at 6:10am

VistaaNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Visi - I understand your point but unfortunately, the argument is flawed and I beg to differ. This was one major character blip which can't be justified. If Khushi had forgiven Shyam for everything he did to her that would be completely in character and justified BUT Khushi lives and breathes for other people, especially people she loves. How can she forgive him for what he did to her loved ones? I am talking about only Anjali and Arnav here. You mentioned Khushi feeling guilty for Anjali's broken marriage, but wasn't Khushi hurt and disgusted when Shyam told her he didn't love Rani Sahiba and will divorce her in a heartbeat? Fine, Khushi forgave him for deceiving her and the Guptas by falsely getting engaged to her, didn't Shyam hurt and deceive Anjali in the process as well by lying to her? He was willing to divorce his wife while she was pregnant with his child, what incentive does he have to stand by her now that even the child is no longer in picture? What about Arnav? She crossed all lines to save him, she said so herself to Shyam and she would have crossed even more if needed. The two most important people to Khushi - Anjali and Arnav were repeatedly betrayed, tortured and hurt by Shyam. That should not have skipped Khushi's mind at any cost. The writers might think the kidnapping track was an aberration, it was a necessary evil to accommodate BS leave and should be ignored but the reality is, for us viewers, IT HAPPENED! They showed us Khushi using her brain, fighting for her loved ones without thinking about anything for even a split second. The same Khushi who is now being reduced to an amnesiac who is nothing short of a threat to her loved ones. By even considering giving Shyam a second chance, she has let go of the very essence of her character, protecting her loved ones at any cost.
There is no logical explanation or justification for Khushi's request. It was all done in the name of  keeping up with the SP bahu image and to lay the future track where Khushi becomes even more of a doormat and convinces ASR to let Shyam back in. Di might have asked Chotey but Khushi's convincing will most likely be the final nail in the coffin, all DKL. Dead I stayed away from the hangout purposely because I just couldn't take this demeaning of such a beloved character and women in general. I am not a blind naari morcha type person - I am the first one to criticize when women are being dumb, gullible and just plain stupid. But today was not one, not two but three blows to the women folk in general. Today was a living breathing example of certain someone's thoughts "there are more hormones here than a pregnant Anjali" and "these sad women going through mid life crisis who spell questions like "Kostins". I will watch a show for its entertainment value but not when the self-indulgence of the writer is aimed at the audience as a personal vendetta. Character assassination is not the way to satisfy your bloody ego, start a blog and rant away.
I was cringing at Anjali and Dadi as is and might have ignored them completely but Khushi was icing on the cake. Had she said that she knows what Shyam did is unforgivable and insufferable, how he hurt Di and everyone else, it can't be denied BUT the need of the hour is what's best for Di, maybe, just maybe I would have been able to stomach it  just a tad bit. But her complete un-acknowledgement of the facts is unfathomable.
Sorry for the long rant!  I am generally in agreement with your defense of Khushi but today was a lose-lose situation. Sorry!

Evil twin - Wow, itna gussa...Shocked Shaant hojao Kanye...Yes, the kidnapping never happened per the writer but it did...and that is the point they don't seem to get...

Maybe they want to forget it all cause that is when the audience did a mass exodus...LOL You know I agree with much of what you say...Khushi is pativrata but she is more worried for Di who is really her saas. That is the typical portrayal in soap duniya. M-I-L is the ultimate power...
M-I-L ko khush rakho all else will fall in place, maybe it is the winning formula...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloojoenet1234soapsudsVistaa

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

It should really be hall of shame then, essentially means hum sab faltu baite hai...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

oh ryt acha.

Tumhari dost nahi aayi, jalebi lekar?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

oh ryt acha.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Tumhari dost nahi aayi, jalebi lekar?LOL</font>

aaj nai ai..
out of perfume away to the shop to get some Big smile

edit..

naam liya and devil haazir

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3182529

Edited by ipkbs - 06 September 2012 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

Go to top