Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 30)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Good morning/evening,

IPK duniya mein haalchaal kya hai? Or maybe I shouldn't have asked...LOL Darr lagtha hai aajkal...koyi aur jatka na miley... 

Good morning Sari.. all quiet on the IPK/forum front. Check out the poetry that Rachna and Anu have been posting ... hilarious!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tariqsamira

Res

Thank you Sari for standing up for women, all the SG's made valid points, i just hope the CV's can pick up on them and stop dishing out crap to their audience. I  miss Joey's post today, she doesnt mince her words. Am sorry but the so called "Creatives" are so thick skulled, sometimes they need things hammered into them before they start understanding what they are showing and what people want to see.

I have been watching this show on TV but now am thinking i should start watching it online, at least then i have the luxury to forward the parts with characters that are beginning to sore my eyes like Dadi, Anjali and Shyam and if i find i am forwarding 80% of it then, i might do away with the show it completely!

Tariqa - thank you...Joey does come on and off with her main posts...When I beg her to or when she thinks I deserve some love. My evil twin pyaar mein bhi uqdi uqdi si hai...ROFL But a softy at heart... She is a little miffed by the show and is taking a break...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloosoapsudsHriju321

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Sari -- did you check the hall of fame... you and Ippy are there !!

maaloo--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Visi - Yes, Dadi is a easy read...Her portrayal has been very consistent. A traditional woman who thinks she is right. It is clearly evident she relates Shyam to her son and Khushi as "woh aurat" and the musibat. ASR also thinks Shyam is like his father, he said so himself ….It is the past playing out word for word? I think here too, the "woh aurat" is innocent….& maybe just maybe ASR's dad is a good man unlike Shyam but dadi pulled the rug for family's izzat?

Dadi's characteristics so far

• She blames mama Malik coz she thinks women need to forgive the men in their lives for the good of the family. If she doesn't it is her shortcoming/weakness.
  • If Papa Malik had the affair, it's ok. Men being men….old school thought….The kings had them too, since they were part royalty he was ok too…..
  • She believes kids especially ASR overreacted…He was wrong then, he is wrong now….And maybe ASR did overreact considering he was too young to understand real life situations. His loyalties were most likely with the mother at that age.
  • Yest, dadi purposely introduced the suicide to get her point across….A mean thing to do but she will have her way this time coz she feels not acting last time caused the tragedy.
  • Dadi is being used by Shyam and she doesn't even know it….The evil smirk came across all wrong but it was because she smelled victory….I told you so moment for her….Malik's have a big ego, it is all about winning….LOL
  • I think papa Malik's love interest was a victim of dadi's ego/stubbornness/traditional views….

She isn't a bad person, not yet…but just head strong and the know it all types.

soapsudsVistaa

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Ash - Kaha hai? Ratna ne bola kal...I don't know what that is...Confused

maalooipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Ash - Kaha hai? Ratna ne bola kal...I don't know what that is...Confused

Here goes

--Sari--ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ash - Kaha hai? Ratna ne bola kal...I don't know what that is...Confused</font>

what the! What on earth am I doing on the hall.of.fame?I don't remember doing anything exciting??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ash - Kaha hai? Ratna ne bola kal...I don't know what that is...Confused</font>

what the! What on earth am I doing on the hall.of.fame?I don't remember doing anything exciting??

They have some grading system based on the likes that a post gets... you and sari are there today. Actually most of the SGs are there in either the monthly or all time list ( Jamba , Rags , Manisha , Zinny )... looks like today was Sari's first entry .

I discovered myself too -- top 50 -- I guess I made it by the sheer volume of posts :-)-- hum to spam devi hai-- IF keeps telling me that !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo--Sari--soapsudsipkbs

Go to top