Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 23)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
smile emoticon kolobokAlrighty then...Time for me to call it a night..  Hope to see some morance tomorrow.. Until then..  smile emoticon kolobok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09showstruck

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by showstruck

SariHug,

Read your post about half an hour back and only now have been able to recover enough to respondBig smile. Could not agree more with every point. Plain and simple awesomeness!!!

*Sorry, got side-tracked by a certain Mr. Clinton's speech*Big smile

Will share though some of what is running in my mind about Khushi's apparent volte-face. She is all about restoring...restoring happiness, restoring balance, restoring faith, restoring relationships. She is also a past master at leaving bitterness and nastiness behind to begin afresh. And no matter how unbelievable it sounds, but deep down she does feel some responsibility for Anjali's broken marriage. That explains, more than anything else her apparent readiness to give Shyam a second chance...and in this case, losing one's child is a pretty big deal for most sane people. So I can perhaps see where she is coming from in saying what she did to Arnav. Also, she is still not aware of Shyam's murderous attempts on Anjali, past or recent. That does not make it any less dumb, though. She should have known better. More importantly, as you said, she does defer to Arnav's wisdom and does not press her point. Small mercy.  

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Nevertheless, her triumphant and joyful look in the last scene when Anjali stated her demand, was disturbing, to say the least.

Very well writen as usual Vistaa but wish khushi didn't say he might have changed, not so soon.

Dadi has to have a point to go against Arnav like that. Her son committed suicide and she believes Arnav had a part to play in that as few episodes back she said you teamed with the wrong party then and you are doing it again. She might not have got over the fact she lost her son because Arnav's mom could not handle the situation and Arnav sided with mom.

Thanks Israt. I only wish Arnav decides to investigate how and why Anjali fell and finds out the truth about Shyam's role in the whole sorry mess. And shares all the details with all the RM wasis...till then, the "angels" in the story will continue to be quick to spot Shyam's redemption in every little act of his Angry 

Dumb woman sellls like hot cakes on Indian TV and They generate TRps for serials too.
I dont hav any problem with PH on resorting to this card as it is used by all the other serials.
Audience might say trust is most important in relationship.
But even if u trust someone after his exposure infront of ur whole family even without any proof u would devlop some doubt in your mind.
Which doesnt happen in case of Anjie.
Lets leave on that

Abt Khushi How can she trust that guy who alwayzz tried to molest her tried to kill her and also her husband.
Ms Gul  i fail to understand this how can any woman trust some man who doesnt respect dignity of woman.
Bas

Dadi is out of my understanding.If you can develop blind trust on  some guy who you have met just 5 minutes before than i dont have to say much about her decision taking ability.

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree anyone.

Like dadi like Poti

And if she believes some other guy just like this then she could have trusted that other woman too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamzainah09--Sari--VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
"In the end, people should be judged by their actions, since in the end, it was actions that defined everyone." 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09Vistaashowstruck

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Vista...that is the problem. The CVs willl take any direction how illogical it might be so they can keep Shyam longer in the show. See, that's why after Anjali being discharged from the hospital the cut in her feet did not come up. Even Anjali did not wonder how those glasses got there. There should be a limit to take audience for granted.

You said it...that is the end towards which all contrivances are aimed...keeping Shyam in the show. But surely there is a less dumb way to go about it? They show things and then promptly forget about them. Glass shards, Anjali's bleeding feet...blood stains on the floor...nothing was addressed.Ouch

Am still wondering what that big trunk that Khushi was pushing at the poolside was all about? Or was it just a plot device to show her fall and hurt her head yet again? Was it then that she lost her marbles?

D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Vista...that is the problem. The CVs willl take any direction how illogical it might be so they can keep Shyam longer in the show. See, that's why after Anjali being discharged from the hospital the cut in her feet did not come up. Even Anjali did not wonder how those glasses got there. There should be a limit to take audience for granted.

You said it...that is the end towards which all contrivances are aimed...keeping Shyam in the show. But surely there is a less dumb way to go about it? They show things and then promptly forget about them. Glass shards, Anjali's bleeding feet...blood stains on the floor...nothing was addressed.Ouch

Am still wondering what that big trunk that Khushi was pushing at the poolside was all about? Or was it just a plot device to show her fall and hurt her head yet again? Was it then that she lost her marbles?

D'oh

Sure seems that way...where is the girl who was going to hire detectives and single handedly rescued her husband...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

D'oh

Sure seems that way...where is the girl who was going to hire detectives and single handedly rescued her husband...Confused

zinny, look at molly's last emoticon...I can't get over them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Vistaa

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

zinny, look at molly's last emoticon...I can't get over them

Omg I love them!! Did you see the one she found for the  shoulder grabbing? Cant believe she found one...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Will share though some of what is running in my mind about Khushi's apparent volte-face. She is all about restoring...restoring happiness, restoring balance, restoring faith, restoring relationships. She is also a past master at leaving bitterness and nastiness behind to begin afresh. And no matter how unbelievable it sounds, but deep down she does feel some responsibility for Anjali's broken marriage. That explains, more than anything else her apparent readiness to give Shyam a second chance...and in this case, losing one's child is a pretty big deal for most sane people. So I can perhaps see where she is coming from in saying what she did to Arnav. Also, she is still not aware of Shyam's murderous attempts on Anjali, past or recent. That does not make it any less dumb, though. She should have known better. More importantly, as you said, she does defer to Arnav's wisdom and does not press her point. Small mercy.  

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Nevertheless, her triumphant and joyful look in the last scene when Anjali stated her demand, was disturbing, to say the least.

Vistaa, I loved your post. You raise a good point about Khushi, she does feel responsible for what Anjali is going through and we all know what Khushi does when she feels she is at fault. I completely understand Khushi believing a visit could not hurt given this is a loss for both Shyam and Anjali, like I've said no one could have anticipated Shyam would kill his own child that was beyond anyone's thinking. Khushi probably thinks like her and Arnav, this tragedy could bring about a change in Shyam. Its crazy but Khushi isn't called pagal for nothing, its a flaw that I wish the CVs would overcome with her character especially at a time like this.

You are right about Dadi, in her effort to fix what she couldn't 14 years ago she is making a fatal mistake. Dadi is going to regret this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Vistaashowstruck

Go to top