Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 22)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by Vistaa

SariHug,

Read your post about half an hour back and only now have been able to recover enough to respondBig smile. Could not agree more with every point. Plain and simple awesomeness!!!

*Sorry, got side-tracked by a certain Mr. Clinton's speech*Big smile

Will share though some of what is running in my mind about Khushi's apparent volte-face. She is all about restoring...restoring happiness, restoring balance, restoring faith, restoring relationships. She is also a past master at leaving bitterness and nastiness behind to begin afresh. And no matter how unbelievable it sounds, but deep down she does feel some responsibility for Anjali's broken marriage. That explains, more than anything else her apparent readiness to give Shyam a second chance...and in this case, losing one's child is a pretty big deal for most sane people. So I can perhaps see where she is coming from in saying what she did to Arnav. Also, she is still not aware of Shyam's murderous attempts on Anjali, past or recent. That does not make it any less dumb, though. She should have known better. More importantly, as you said, she does defer to Arnav's wisdom and does not press her point. Small mercy.  

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Nevertheless, her triumphant and joyful look in the last scene when Anjali stated her demand, was disturbing, to say the least.

Very well writen as usual Vistaa but wish khushi didn't say he might have changed, not so soon.

Dadi has to have a point to go against Arnav like that. Her son committed suicide and she believes Arnav had a part to play in that as few episodes back she said you teamed with the wrong party then and you are doing it again. She might not have got over the fact she lost her son because Arnav's mom could not handle the situation and Arnav sided with mom.

Thanks Israt. I only wish Arnav decides to investigate how and why Anjali fell and finds out the truth about Shyam's role in the whole sorry mess. And shares all the details with all the RM wasis...till then, the "angels" in the story will continue to be quick to spot Shyam's redemption in every little act of his Angry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedmaalooZuzanasoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Glass wala scene really came out nice.
I liked how Bhabhi jee saved Bhaiyya jee in time.Like Alwayzz.

Bhaiyya je ke haathon mein tha glass
Paani peene ki thi unme aaas
krodhit avashtha mein Bhiayya jee ho sakte the aahat
Bhabhi jee naa hoti to kaun karta faraq about his sehat

cicilia9zainah09maalooVistaashowstruckNewbiesoapfan

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by maaloo

Shocked More than a month of this emotional atyachar? smile emoticon kolobok

Omg cant believe I just witnessed a suicide!! ROFL

Fun eh? LOL
BTW Zinny.. yeh chalega aap ke liye? to console someone? smile emoticon kolobok

Chalega nahi daudega...Thank you so much!! Hug

No sorry.. no thanks.. Wink No probs.. my pleasure... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Vista...that is the problem. The CVs willl take any direction how illogical it might be so they can keep Shyam longer in the show. See, that's why after Anjali being discharged from the hospital the cut in her feet did not come up. Even Anjali did not wonder how those glasses got there. There should be a limit to take audience for granted.

zainah09maaloo--Sari--ZuzanasoapsudsVistaa

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Wow.. you are on a roll anu.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by soapsuds

Manisha, just noticed u turned red...

aap gusse se laal hoAngry ya...Embarrassed?

Congrats!HugParty

Shuru kiya Biraj!! Tongue  Aajkal gussa wonly ji! 

Sadly Manisha, while we are all gussa the person with the huge ego who writes this is looking like this : Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

Amy.. I am almost in my SKD... Only one eye open.

Aapka chaar pankti likhne ka mood abhi bhi baaki hai! Clap Bravo!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedzainah09maalooshowstruck

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Sari why is it always just as you sign out I come in!LOL

Loved loved your take...I dont have anything much to add...its infact a competition for dumb dumber and dumbest!Ouch Nayi soch infact! 
But thank God kushi is just in the first degreeLOL...but no promises what happens tomorrow if she pushes Arnav again in bringign back Shyam...if the writers want Shyam in RM let them stop butchering all characters and do the honours only for Anjali why drag kushi in it and make her dumbAngry...I would be so glad if kushi doesnt interfere tomorrow but the way it started today no hopes!

Loved Dadi-Arnav face off! Nani-Mami are on the right track including Akash-NK...strong on the sides of Arnav! 

I liked the Arhi scene when he is fuming holding the glass and she recognises his fury and touches him and cools him down!Embarrassed

I think Khushi is in the third degree only because she has witnessed first hand what Shyam is capable of...Anjali is biased, doesnt have all the facts and stupid...Dadi has been brainwashed but our darling Khushi has no excuse..and I dont care how forgiving she is, because she knows he is evil...

Zainah do you mean to say kushi is dumber than Anji..tough competition indeed thenLOL
But you are right...Anji  atleast unknown of many things but kushi has experienced all first hand
acc to me kushi redeemed from becomign the dumbest because she didnt push Arnav too much
but no promises for tomorrow though she may come right behind Anji or in frontLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top