Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zainah09

Sure seems that way...where is the girl who was going to hire detectives and single handedly rescued her husband...😕

zinny, look at molly's last emoticon...I can't get over them
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

zinny, look at molly's last emoticon...I can't get over them

Omg I love them!! Did you see the one she found for the  shoulder grabbing? Cant believe she found one...😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Will share though some of what is running in my mind about Khushi's apparent volte-face. She is all about restoring...restoring happiness, restoring balance, restoring faith, restoring relationships. She is also a past master at leaving bitterness and nastiness behind to begin afresh. And no matter how unbelievable it sounds, but deep down she does feel some responsibility for Anjali's broken marriage. That explains, more than anything else her apparent readiness to give Shyam a second chance...and in this case, losing one's child is a pretty big deal for most sane people. So I can perhaps see where she is coming from in saying what she did to Arnav. Also, she is still not aware of Shyam's murderous attempts on Anjali, past or recent. That does not make it any less dumb, though. She should have known better. More importantly, as you said, she does defer to Arnav's wisdom and does not press her point. Small mercy.  

Can't believe I am saying this, but today I think I might have begun to understand Dadi a bit. At least I am trying to...she believed in her son, and she looked at him as being the wronged man. Wronged by his wife, by his children and most imperatively, by the supposed "other woman". Fast forward fourteen years, and she now sees Shyam standing in her son's place, hence her spirited defence to the exclusion of all else. Her wilful negation of all arguments to the contrary. Shyam has fed her his evil version of reality and real poison towards Khushi. So now Khushi is the real root of evil in Dadi's eyes, the "other woman" who has brought about all this havoc in their lives.

Nevertheless, her triumphant and joyful look in the last scene when Anjali stated her demand, was disturbing, to say the least.

Vistaa, I loved your post. You raise a good point about Khushi, she does feel responsible for what Anjali is going through and we all know what Khushi does when she feels she is at fault. I completely understand Khushi believing a visit could not hurt given this is a loss for both Shyam and Anjali, like I've said no one could have anticipated Shyam would kill his own child that was beyond anyone's thinking. Khushi probably thinks like her and Arnav, this tragedy could bring about a change in Shyam. Its crazy but Khushi isn't called pagal for nothing, its a flaw that I wish the CVs would overcome with her character especially at a time like this.

You are right about Dadi, in her effort to fix what she couldn't 14 years ago she is making a fatal mistake. Dadi is going to regret this.
showstruck thumbnail

Omg I love them!! Did you see the one she found for the  shoulder grabbing? Cant believe she found one...😊

i did...so cute
zainah09 thumbnail

i did...so cute

Sab chale gaye?
showstruck thumbnail

Sab chale gaye?

still here but almost gone
zainah09 thumbnail

still here but almost gone

How are classes coming along??
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
angry wala rabba ve sgs ! after last night i was expecting a big dhamaka from sari ji today and dhamaaka it was 👏 dumb dumber dumbest indeed ! n our very own sanka devi holding her own in the competition  there were so many better ways they could have had a similar scene ! but nahin khushi is expendable .. lets ruin her character a little more ..waise bhi phans lau her too much .. after all she is paagal but cute .. hai na CVs ???👎🏼  aapki to 🤬
the epi was ok ... n i m sick of writing this ! how mediocre can these ppl get .. esp when they have such awesome raw material to work with ??? why dont u go back to show making 101 and give us the show we fell in love with ... argh ...
zainah09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cicilia9

angry wala rabba ve sgs ! after last night i was expecting a big dhamaka from sari ji today and dhamaaka it was 👏 dumb dumber dumbest indeed ! n our very own sanka devi holding her own in the competition  there were so many better ways they could have had a similar scene ! but nahin khushi is expendable .. lets ruin her character a little more ..waise bhi phans lau her too much .. after all she is paagal but cute .. hai na CVs ???👎🏼  aapki to 🤬

the epi was ok ... n i m sick of writing this ! how mediocre can these ppl get .. esp when they have such awesome raw material to work with ??? why dont u go back to show making 101 and give us the show we fell in love with ... argh ...

It was going so well too intially...then they had to go and 🤬 it!!
showstruck thumbnail

How are classes coming along??

Good...better than I thought it would be. If you are free, we can get together this week may be monday or teusday?