Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 16)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Rabba ve, masaale-wali saheliyon!  Big smile How goes Wednesday 'wonderful or woeful?!

The episode for me was a null game 'one pleasant surprise and one ginormous kadai of particularly greasy DKB.   Dead

(1) It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!! Nahin yaar, it's Arnav Singh Raizada's shaatir dimaag.   Surprise, surprise, finally we meet, dimaagji, I was convinced you were but a myth, or gone the way of the dodo.  Kya baat hai Arnavji, aapne to hamari bolti hi band kar di.  Whatay shrewdness you displayed in deducing that Daadi and Shyamji have shared a Daiyya-ho before they met at the hospital. Clap Great going, dude!  Now smarten up some more and take a deep whiff around you.  The foul play behind the mehendhi day fiasco is stinking up the place.  Get to it already, before it fades from memory like your days as Rocky's houseguest did.

(2) Shaatir dimaag ke saath tej zubaan bhi rakhte hain Arnavji! He not only thinks, he speaks too?  Will wonders never cease?  But, you remained woefully quiet when someone was being called a museebat.  Um, this defending Khushiji bit 'it's kind of a lifelong thing, you need to keep doing it and doing it.  Agli baar yaad rakhna, haan?  "A" for effort, though.  Speaking of keeping on doing it and doing it' when are you going to get to that?  You catch my drift, yeah?   Theek hai, theek hai, phere abhi baaki hain.  But, just a heads up, we're losing patience, so hop to it, chhote. Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up

(3) "I know!  I'll refuse to consume any medication or nourishment unless it's from your pavitra hands.  See, I'm shaatir too, let's see how he refuses me now."  Are we going to see ASR say, "Yeh haath mujhe de de, Shyam, Di ke liye?" Silly  So, CVs, I see where you're going with this.  This is the second attempt at Mission Sympathy for Di, yes?   Well, if it didn't work the first time, it sure as hell isn't about to NOW, in the middle of the wedding track.  Waise, why didn't Anjali go on her bhook hartal the first time around?  There was no need to kill her bachcha for this, right?   We could have also been spared a few weeks of DKB.  Sigh... Devi Maiyya, CVs ki baatein CVs bhi na jaane.Confused

(4) So throughout her pregnancy, Anjali was being treated as if she was she was made of glass and would crash into a million pieces if you so much as looked at her wrong.  Yet, not 12 hrs after what I'm assuming was surgery to deliver a stillborn, she's up and about.  Yeh ho kya raha hai? Shocked

(5) I've made this rant approximately 493 times already today, so feel free to skip this.   CVs, yeh aapne Khushiji ke saath theek nahin kiya.   Aakhir zaroorat kya thi to make her plead Shyam's case?  We didn't even get a good fight out of it.  So kiss and make up ke chances bhi nahin hain.   Khushi, the man kidnapped and tried to murder your poojya patidev 'yes, the very same one jinse aap pyaar karti hain, dammit.  Let's assume you're right and the loss of his baby has caused him to turn over a new leaf.  You would actually forgive him?  Humein aapse yeh ummeed nahin thi.   Dil toota hai aaj hamara.  Ouch

Manisha -- loved the post... all valid points.. most important the bold ones... open the dimaag box and think ...all will be clear ...!

Thanks Ashu!  The only way this track will catch on is if they really step on it.  The same bad guy has been getting away with the same ridiculous crap for too long.  Bahut ho gaya ab. 

Villain super villain ban gaya -- so what do we need -- superhero .. Presenting --It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!!

LOL I still can't believe this is our ASR and I watched that show for myself! What a change!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-pinky_blueskiesNewbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Villain super villain ban gaya -- so what do we need -- superhero .. Presenting --It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!!

ROFL  wonder what he thinks of this video now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-pinky_blueskies

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Haha.. dumb dumber dumbest! I don't know in which category we should put ourselves! LOL

I'll give the dumbest award to Khushi, as out of the three, she knows the true character of Shyam and to what extent he can go! She has witnessed how he wanted to kill Arnav, her husband, even tied her hands and left her in the road to get killed. Got her to get signature of Arnav on property papers and the earlier engagement fiasco despite having a loving wife at home. She has already given him benefit of doubt twice and paid dearly for that! After committing the mistakes, still she has not learnt her lessons and does not realise that if she helps Shyam to trot in, the biggest loser will be Khushi herself!

Anjali has no first hand experience of Shyam's cruelty, what she knows is about hearsay. More of Khushi's statemnent. Even Arnav has not told her about his post terrace dialogs exchanged between him and Shyam. Neither he could confirm firmly that Shyam was the kidnapper as he himself had not seen Shyam's face during the kidnapping phase. So till she comes face to face with any of the allegation, she will be giving him benefit of doubt. After all he is the father of their child and always behaved well with and doted on her.

Daadi again has not much clue except for being approached by the jamai(son-in-law) with his undying love for his wife and would be child. She witnessed Anjali's love and devotion towards her husband. And a normal deduction would be a pregnant wife would require her loving husband to be with his wife. A claim by a stranger(Khushi) that Anjali's husband is after her won't cut much ice. Also to Daadi, Arnav's stand is biased because she knows Arnav loves Khushi desperately, so his words without concrete proof will not change her decision.

We as audience have seen the lows of Shyam and don't sympathize with him one bit and feel so frustrated.

Edited by jasw - 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09premparbatshowstruck--Sari--Newbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

OMG...I have yet to watch this entire video.  I will never be able to do it...Satyanash

Lol...me either!

-Maggie-showstruckNewbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

I choose to see Anji's coming to Chotte asking for Shyam back as a rising for Anji.. the first step to take control of her life. And as happens with first steps, she will falter before she finds her way. Her dependency on Chotte and Chotte's need to protect and coddle Anjali has led to a co-dependent relationship that is proving detrimental to both. Today, Anji took the first step towards fixing that. She will be the one who will figure out Shyam's truth herself --she needs to, that is the only way she will believe it --and she will be the one who will make the final judgement against Shyam.

Veeps, aap aadhi ki tarah aayi aur toofan ki tarah chali bhi gayi? 
Awesome post, particularly the above.  But, for me, it's a case of a day late and a dollar short.  If this Anjali had made an appearance soon after Shyam's exit, it would have had me interested.  But after the nonsensical portrayal of the past few weeks, I really don't care what Anjali has to say any more.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve, masaale-wali saheliyon!  Big smile How goes Wednesday 'wonderful or woeful?!

The episode for me was a null game 'one pleasant surprise and one ginormous kadai of particularly greasy DKB.   Dead

(1) It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!! Nahin yaar, it's Arnav Singh Raizada's shaatir dimaag.   Surprise, surprise, finally we meet, dimaagji, I was convinced you were but a myth, or gone the way of the dodo.  Kya baat hai Arnavji, aapne to hamari bolti hi band kar di.  Whatay shrewdness you displayed in deducing that Daadi and Shyamji have shared a Daiyya-ho before they met at the hospital. Clap Great going, dude!  Now smarten up some more and take a deep whiff around you.  The foul play behind the mehendhi day fiasco is stinking up the place.  Get to it already, before it fades from memory like your days as Rocky's houseguest did.

(2) Shaatir dimaag ke saath tej zubaan bhi rakhte hain Arnavji! He not only thinks, he speaks too?  Will wonders never cease?  But, you remained woefully quiet when someone was being called a museebat.  Um, this defending Khushiji bit 'it's kind of a lifelong thing, you need to keep doing it and doing it.  Agli baar yaad rakhna, haan?  "A" for effort, though.  Speaking of keeping on doing it and doing it' when are you going to get to that?  You catch my drift, yeah?   Theek hai, theek hai, phere abhi baaki hain.  But, just a heads up, we're losing patience, so hop to it, chhote. Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up

(3) "I know!  I'll refuse to consume any medication or nourishment unless it's from your pavitra hands.  See, I'm shaatir too, let's see how he refuses me now."  Are we going to see ASR say, "Yeh haath mujhe de de, Shyam, Di ke liye?" Silly  So, CVs, I see where you're going with this.  This is the second attempt at Mission Sympathy for Di, yes?   Well, if it didn't work the first time, it sure as hell isn't about to NOW, in the middle of the wedding track.  Waise, why didn't Anjali go on her bhook hartal the first time around?  There was no need to kill her bachcha for this, right?   We could have also been spared a few weeks of DKB.  Sigh... Devi Maiyya, CVs ki baatein CVs bhi na jaane.Confused

(4) So throughout her pregnancy, Anjali was being treated as if she was she was made of glass and would crash into a million pieces if you so much as looked at her wrong.  Yet, not 12 hrs after what I'm assuming was surgery to deliver a stillborn, she's up and about.  Yeh ho kya raha hai? Shocked

(5) I've made this rant approximately 493 times already today, so feel free to skip this.   CVs, yeh aapne Khushiji ke saath theek nahin kiya.   Aakhir zaroorat kya thi to make her plead Shyam's case?  We didn't even get a good fight out of it.  So kiss and make up ke chances bhi nahin hain.   Khushi, the man kidnapped and tried to murder your poojya patidev 'yes, the very same one jinse aap pyaar karti hain, dammit.  Let's assume you're right and the loss of his baby has caused him to turn over a new leaf.  You would actually forgive him?  Humein aapse yeh ummeed nahin thi.   Dil toota hai aaj hamara.  Ouch

Mona,
Clap
494 th time bhi hum aapke saath rahenge.Big smile Spice girls rock !!!Hope the CVs rock too...*sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Has anyone read the latest interview by the writer of IPKKND??

premparbatshowstruckPr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Mona,
Clap
494 th time bhi hum aapke saath rahenge.Big smile Spice girls rock !!!Hope the CVs rock too...*sigh*

Aap sab kitne awesome ho!  Shukriya! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top