Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 15)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -monalisa-

(5) I've made this rant approximately 493 times already today, so feel free to skip this.   CVs, yeh aapne Khushiji ke saath theek nahin kiya.   Aakhir zaroorat kya thi to make her plead Shyam's case?  We didn't even get a good fight out of it.  So kiss and make up ke chances bhi nahin hain.   Khushi, the man kidnapped and tried to murder your poojya patidev 'yes, the very same one jinse aap pyaar karti hain, dammit.  Let's assume you're right and the loss of his baby has caused him to turn over a new leaf.  You would actually forgive him?  Humein aapse yeh ummeed nahin thi.   Dil toota hai aaj hamara.  Ouch

Hamara bhi!! Hug

Cry Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09showstruck

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Rabba ve, masaale-wali saheliyon!  Big smile How goes Wednesday 'wonderful or woeful?!

The episode for me was a null game 'one pleasant surprise and one ginormous kadai of particularly greasy DKB.   Dead

(1) It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!! Nahin yaar, it's Arnav Singh Raizada's shaatir dimaag.   Surprise, surprise, finally we meet, dimaagji, I was convinced you were but a myth, or gone the way of the dodo.  Kya baat hai Arnavji, aapne to hamari bolti hi band kar di.  Whatay shrewdness you displayed in deducing that Daadi and Shyamji have shared a Daiyya-ho before they met at the hospital. Clap Great going, dude!  Now smarten up some more and take a deep whiff around you.  The foul play behind the mehendhi day fiasco is stinking up the place.  Get to it already, before it fades from memory like your days as Rocky's houseguest did.

(2) Shaatir dimaag ke saath tej zubaan bhi rakhte hain Arnavji! He not only thinks, he speaks too?  Will wonders never cease?  But, you remained woefully quiet when someone was being called a museebat.  Um, this defending Khushiji bit 'it's kind of a lifelong thing, you need to keep doing it and doing it.  Agli baar yaad rakhna, haan?  "A" for effort, though.  Speaking of keeping on doing it and doing it' when are you going to get to that?  You catch my drift, yeah?   Theek hai, theek hai, phere abhi baaki hain.  But, just a heads up, we're losing patience, so hop to it, chhote. Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up

(3) "I know!  I'll refuse to consume any medication or nourishment unless it's from your pavitra hands.  See, I'm shaatir too, let's see how he refuses me now."  Are we going to see ASR say, "Yeh haath mujhe de de, Shyam, Di ke liye?" Silly  So, CVs, I see where you're going with this.  This is the second attempt at Mission Sympathy for Di, yes?   Well, if it didn't work the first time, it sure as hell isn't about to NOW, in the middle of the wedding track.  Waise, why didn't Anjali go on her bhook hartal the first time around?  There was no need to kill her bachcha for this, right?   We could have also been spared a few weeks of DKB.  Sigh... Devi Maiyya, CVs ki baatein CVs bhi na jaane.Confused

(4) So throughout her pregnancy, Anjali was being treated as if she was she was made of glass and would crash into a million pieces if you so much as looked at her wrong.  Yet, not 12 hrs after what I'm assuming was surgery to deliver a stillborn, she's up and about.  Yeh ho kya raha hai? Shocked

(5) I've made this rant approximately 493 times already today, so feel free to skip this.   CVs, yeh aapne Khushiji ke saath theek nahin kiya.   Aakhir zaroorat kya thi to make her plead Shyam's case?  We didn't even get a good fight out of it.  So kiss and make up ke chances bhi nahin hain.   Khushi, the man kidnapped and tried to murder your poojya patidev 'yes, the very same one jinse aap pyaar karti hain, dammit.  Let's assume you're right and the loss of his baby has caused him to turn over a new leaf.  You would actually forgive him?  Humein aapse yeh ummeed nahin thi.   Dil toota hai aaj hamara.  Ouch

Manisha -- loved the post... all valid points.. most important the bold ones... open the dimaag box and think ...all will be clear ...!

Thanks Ashu!  The only way this track will catch on is if they really step on it.  The same bad guy has been getting away with the same ridiculous crap for too long.  Bahut ho gaya ab. 

Villain super villain ban gaya -- so what do we need -- superhero .. Presenting --It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 05 September 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Oh Manisha ji kya rocking post bayana. You really rock in red Clap

Shukriya Israt, red hamara favorite rang jo hai Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Congrats -- IF-Rockerz?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa-showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Rabba ve, masaale-wali saheliyon!  Big smile How goes Wednesday 'wonderful or woeful?!

The episode for me was a null game 'one pleasant surprise and one ginormous kadai of particularly greasy DKB.   Dead

(1) It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!! Nahin yaar, it's Arnav Singh Raizada's shaatir dimaag.   Surprise, surprise, finally we meet, dimaagji, I was convinced you were but a myth, or gone the way of the dodo.  Kya baat hai Arnavji, aapne to hamari bolti hi band kar di.  Whatay shrewdness you displayed in deducing that Daadi and Shyamji have shared a Daiyya-ho before they met at the hospital. Clap Great going, dude!  Now smarten up some more and take a deep whiff around you.  The foul play behind the mehendhi day fiasco is stinking up the place.  Get to it already, before it fades from memory like your days as Rocky's houseguest did.

(2) Shaatir dimaag ke saath tej zubaan bhi rakhte hain Arnavji! He not only thinks, he speaks too?  Will wonders never cease?  But, you remained woefully quiet when someone was being called a museebat.  Um, this defending Khushiji bit 'it's kind of a lifelong thing, you need to keep doing it and doing it.  Agli baar yaad rakhna, haan?  "A" for effort, though.  Speaking of keeping on doing it and doing it' when are you going to get to that?  You catch my drift, yeah?   Theek hai, theek hai, phere abhi baaki hain.  But, just a heads up, we're losing patience, so hop to it, chhote. Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up

(3) "I know!  I'll refuse to consume any medication or nourishment unless it's from your pavitra hands.  See, I'm shaatir too, let's see how he refuses me now."  Are we going to see ASR say, "Yeh haath mujhe de de, Shyam, Di ke liye?" Silly  So, CVs, I see where you're going with this.  This is the second attempt at Mission Sympathy for Di, yes?   Well, if it didn't work the first time, it sure as hell isn't about to NOW, in the middle of the wedding track.  Waise, why didn't Anjali go on her bhook hartal the first time around?  There was no need to kill her bachcha for this, right?   We could have also been spared a few weeks of DKB.  Sigh... Devi Maiyya, CVs ki baatein CVs bhi na jaane.Confused

(4) So throughout her pregnancy, Anjali was being treated as if she was she was made of glass and would crash into a million pieces if you so much as looked at her wrong.  Yet, not 12 hrs after what I'm assuming was surgery to deliver a stillborn, she's up and about.  Yeh ho kya raha hai? Shocked

Manisha -- loved the post... all valid points.. most important the bold ones... open the dimaag box and think ...all will be clear ...!

Thanks Ashu!  The only way this track will catch on is if they really step on it.  The same bad guy has been getting away with the same ridiculous crap for too long.  Bahut ho gaya ab. 

Villain super villain ban gaya -- so what do we need -- superhero .. Presenting --It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!!

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Off to sleep! 

Enjoy your day/evening!  Catch you tomorrow!

-monalisa-showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Congrats -- IF-Rockerz?

Thanku ji! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

ROFL

OMG...I have yet to watch this entire video.  I will never be able to do it...Satyanash

showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top