Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 12)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Khushi, now here is a character in which I tried to watch with two points of views so here it goes. My first POV is in defense of Khushi, here's a girl who has always believed in seeing the good in people and right now all that mattered to her was Anjali's recovery. It is not that far fetched that she would think Shyam would be devastated over the loss of his child, many of us as viewers did not expect him to kill his child despite knowing his history. It was a shock to all of us.

My second POV is against Khushi who should know better by now than to believe a man like Shyam could ever change. What happened to the Khushi we saw during the kidnapping track? Back then her dil too ruled her emotions but it was also a driving force behind the shaatir dimaag that did not allow harm to come to her husband. It was just moments ago where Arnav spoke about how Shyam tried to kill him, it was just seconds ago where she had to stop Arnav from breaking the glass in his hands so how can she speak about injustice to someone when she was doing the biggest injustice of all to her husband by even considering to bring Shyam back even for one visit?? I want back the shaatir dimaag Khushi!

Soul sister moment Mandy with the 2 POV's...Hug Don't we all love this girl? I find it so hard to trash her portrayal, so I always try to be the devil's advocate but today was lame...I have to admit...

Hug We do Sari, it is why I tried to see logic in where Khushi was coming but even to that I could not hide my annoyance with the poor writing of her character in that scene. I am just glad her character was not completely destroyed, it was more of a character flaw than a butchered move like done with Anjali.

Edited by .Mandy. - 05 September 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maalooshowstruck

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Wonderful post Sari...while Anji has and can be dumb and Daadi is set in her ways , an otherwise good episode did not work for me just because of Khushi's entreaties to bring back Shyam... how much dumber can she get ... she knows the real face of Shyam more than anything else. Good that Arnav threw her idea out of the window firmly... however am afraid that it will come back again today... she will support the atyaachaar.

Ippy -Hug- whatta wonderful post . How can Khushi ji be museebat... Daadi is the museebat... let her go back to the ashram.

Priya -- please convey our ideas on women's brains to our dear CVs.

Veeps- I agree that Anji has not become dumber -- she is turning shaatir towards brother -she is always manipulative when she wants her way ... watching the episodes at once sort of keeps the flow going -- they can show only so much in 20 mts.

I agree with Savvy -- I want a shaatir Khushi and a shaatir ASR. My SKD 

1. Khushi and ASR  both get together and play Shyam ... Anjali stumbles on the truth and together the expose happens.

2. All the women in this show grow brains . Maami finally closes the divorce loop and Khushi's love. Paayal stands up for her sis. NK -- he is already there . Naani stands up for Khushi. 

3. Someone finds the will -- mostly Anji.

We never leave SKD!

Number 3...HP took that one away from us today!  I have to admit, for a small second, I thought the will was magically gonna fall off the bottom of the crib and be found!!!  I know..my dimbulb momentLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09-monalisa-showstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Updated Page 1 finally! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Wonderful post Sari...while Anji has and can be dumb and Daadi is set in her ways , an otherwise good episode did not work for me just because of Khushi's entreaties to bring back Shyam... how much dumber can she get ... she knows the real face of Shyam more than anything else. Good that Arnav threw her idea out of the window firmly... however am afraid that it will come back again today... she will support the atyaachaar.

Ippy -Hug- whatta wonderful post . How can Khushi ji be museebat... Daadi is the museebat... let her go back to the ashram.

Veeps- I agree that Anji has not become dumber -- she is turning shaatir towards brother -she is always manipulative when she wants her way ... watching the episodes at once sort of keeps the flow going -- they can show only so much in 20 mts.

1. Khushi and ASR  both get together and play Shyam ... Anjali stumbles on the truth and together the expose happens.

2. All the women in this show grow brains . Maami finally closes the divorce loop and Khushi's love. Paayal stands up for her sis. NK -- he is already there . Naani stands up for Khushi. 

We never leave SKD!

Number 3...HP took that one away from us today!  I have to admit, for a small second, I thought the will was magically gonna fall off the bottom of the crib and be found!!!  I know..my dimbulb momentLOL

Magnetic - what's your name -- we can only hope right ... they cannot take that away from us ! Was a satyaanaash moment for me !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Shwets its the dialogues we were not prepared for, I was thinking Khushi would say ok bring him back Di Ke Liye because he could be the last resort in helping her recover but never did I think I would hear about injustice and change, it was a complete satyanash moment but one that was saved by ASR who got through to her in the nick of time. I really hope she is not shown pressing this matter forward, support whatever decision Arnav makes

Ippy, the whole scene was seeti baja! I loved when he told Dadi she too is only going by what she was told, at least in his case he lived through his ordeal and saw things for himself what is her excuse?? A few days is not to pass judgement on someone, the Raizadas have lived with Shyam and if they say he is guilty then he is. Nani should take back control of RM and kick Dadi out or put her foot down, something and let it be known that she will not tolerate Dadi's reign of terror.

Where the heck is Payal??? I want Payal!!!

Exactly Mandy!!

She instead gave the impression that  she had made up her mind that Shyam needs to be given a chance...her nainsafi dialogue made go What The?!!

That newspaper spoiler and the tagline has me convinced that it is Khushi who will pressure Arnav and maybe armtwist him to bring Shyam in - ofcourse, all this after Manipulative Rudali throws a hissy fit demanding her hubby to be allowed back in.

Edited by sbk2 - 05 September 2012 at 9:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloopremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Roomal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

We never leave SKD!

Magnetic - what's your name -- we can only hope right ... they cannot take that away from us ! Was a satyaanaash moment for me !

That would be Maggie/Neeta.  Yours is soapy right or is it newbie?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

We never leave SKD!

LOL Its too early, we will have to put up with more of Shyam for the time being as drama is needed but honestly I look forward to him being back at RM. I think this track has potential if done right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck

Go to top