Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 11)

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by Hriju321

<font color="#009900">Just give
us back the IPK we all fell in love with.Bas
.</font>

They might be able to salvage the story somehow but the IPK we all fell in love with is long gone...Cry

my advice is don't go looking for the past...
whatever we had cannot be recreated, it was a one off thing, so its pointless to draw comparisons. Watch what we have as a stand alone and you shall see it in a different light, which has a magic if it's own.. Tongue

past is something like a treasure...
There is a saying: "more than being in love the entire process of falling in love is so beautiful for anyone to enjoy" so...the story of arnav and khushi falling in love will obviously stand out and it can't be recreated...all we can do now is to have  a proper storyline with no sidelines here and there and a good execution...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09showstruckHriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

</div><div>
Who else started cowering and cringing when Kushi said to ASR: " I have something to tell you...maybe we should let Shyam meet Anjali once"
His eyes and face...I was scared for Kushi in that scene. Was wondering if Shaitan was coming out..
Thumbs UpLiked their eventual conversation.

Me me me me me.

Also clapped,( can't seetti)when he asked dadi to go back.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maalooHriju321-monalisa-.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

</div><div>
Who else started cowering and cringing when Kushi said to ASR: " I have something to tell you...maybe we should let Shyam meet Anjali once"
His eyes and face...I was scared for Kushi in that scene. Was wondering if Shaitan was coming out..

I think we all did Maggie,
we expected him to lash out but the boy did us proud.
He needs a pat on the head for being a good boy.

it's because we have no trust in ASR, in his gussa he can do anything..we are slowly developing the trust now...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilyashwink630-Maggie-zainah09maaloo-monalisa-showstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Hiya Sari and the girls...

Finally watched all the episodes of the week in one sitting and that was probably good. It kind of helped wash over some of the hair pulling moments and I do love my hair, thank you very much. So maybe that is the solution watching the weeks episodes on the weekend rather than everyday. Anyway, point being, I don't feel as mad as the forum does. No surprise there really. I was the one who was running a morcha here while the forum seemed to be enjoying the barunification of ASR. Dead The forum and me--yeah, we don't seem to be on the same page anymore.

Sari, I didn't feel Anji was dumbed down today. Rather, I should say, she didn't seem any different than she was always shown to be. Take that as you will..Tongue. Shyam coming back was a given since the day Shyam was kicked out without proof and without Anji's permission. And that homecoming for Shyam had to happen via Anji. That was also a given.

I choose to see Anji's coming to Chotte asking for Shyam back as a rising for Anji.. the first step to take control of her life. And as happens with first steps, she will falter before she finds her way. Her dependency on Chotte and Chotte's need to protect and coddle Anjali has led to a co-dependent relationship that is proving detrimental to both. Today, Anji took the first step towards fixing that. She will be the one who will figure out Shyam's truth herself --she needs to, that is the only way she will believe it --and she will be the one who will make the final judgement against Shyam.

CVs, a lot more belief in Anji - the character and a lot less tottering between going all out or playing the pacifier is what is needed. You cannot hide behind the bholi Anjali for long with where you are headed in her track.

Rest:

Barun, Do you need lessons in being ASR again?? W*F is the matter with you?? Even the ASR anger is all wrong...Angry

Sanaya, *sigh*, they give you a nice dress and are making the most of it. 2 weeks running... since the other option is return of the gangotri, I will not complain.

Daljeet, a little more finesse and little less "acting"..puhleej!!! whattay satyanash if you don't pull through in the scenes which are yours to shine in.

Loved the underlined parts above!  Great way to put Anjali into perspective.  Rising up...like it.  Indeed, she is finally asking for what she wants (even if we don't agree).  Frankly, she needs to stop relying on her Chotte and Shyam.  So, maybe this whole debacle will allow her to finally do that.  We have seen flashes of her will before: keeping Kushi in RM, scolding Akash once regarding Payal (I believe)...it's in her to be strong. 

Thanks for the post! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

</div><div>

I think we all did Maggie,
we expected him to lash out but the boy did us proud.
He needs a pat on the head for being a good boy.

it's because we have no trust in ASR, in his gussa he can do anything..we are slowly developing the trust now...

more than anything he felt a point of saying to what he thinks and what he feels to khushi and he told her how it should be for him...it shows the level of trust btw the two...
other than the scene btw arnav and khusi nothing stood out for me...
even the dadi was quite expected only

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-showstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Nodding off, the eyes need a rest. See you all tomorrow for a fabulous Thursday..
let's hope this Thursday doesn't disappoint either... Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloozainah09-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckPr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by veeps

Loved the underlined parts above!  Great way to put Anjali into perspective.  Rising up...like it.  Indeed, she is finally asking for what she wants (even if we don't agree).  Frankly, she needs to stop relying on her Chotte and Shyam.  So, maybe this whole debacle will allow her to finally do that.  We have seen flashes of her will before: keeping Kushi in RM, scolding Akash once regarding Payal (I believe)...it's in her to be strong. 

Thanks for the post! 

Also to add,
I would also like to see her want to live with Shyam outside of RM.  Why live off your brother, especially when you are going to go against his wishes??  Princess doesn't want to give up the castle for her stable boy...**snark** **snark**

Edited by magnetic693 - 05 September 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Sari...while Anji has and can be dumb and Daadi is set in her ways , an otherwise good episode did not work for me just because of Khushi's entreaties to bring back Shyam... how much dumber can she get ... she knows the real face of Shyam more than anything else. Good that Arnav threw her idea out of the window firmly... however am afraid that it will come back again today... she will support the atyaachaar.

Ippy -Hug- whatta wonderful post . How can Khushi ji be museebat... Daadi is the museebat... let her go back to the ashram.

Priya -- please convey our ideas on women's brains to our dear CVs.

Veeps- I agree that Anji has not become dumber -- she is turning shaatir towards brother -she is always manipulative when she wants her way ... watching the episodes at once sort of keeps the flow going -- they can show only so much in 20 mts.

I agree with Savvy -- I want a shaatir Khushi and a shaatir ASR. My SKD 

1. Khushi and ASR  both get together and play Shyam ... Anjali stumbles on the truth and together the expose happens.

2. All the women in this show grow brains . Maami finally closes the divorce loop and Khushi's love. Paayal stands up for her sis. NK -- he is already there . Naani stands up for Khushi. 

3. Someone finds the will -- mostly Anji.

We never leave SKD!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 05 September 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloozainah09-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckHriju321ipkbs

Go to top