Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... (Page 10)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Shwets its the dialogues we were not prepared for, I was thinking Khushi would say ok bring him back Di Ke Liye because he could be the last resort in helping her recover but never did I think I would hear about injustice and change, it was a complete satyanash moment but one that was saved by ASR who got through to her in the nick of time. I really hope she is not shown pressing this matter forward, support whatever decision Arnav makes

Ippy, the whole scene was seeti baja! I loved when he told Dadi she too is only going by what she was told, at least in his case he lived through his ordeal and saw things for himself what is her excuse?? A few days is not to pass judgement on someone, the Raizadas have lived with Shyam and if they say he is guilty then he is. Nani should take back control of RM and kick Dadi out or put her foot down, something and let it be known that she will not tolerate Dadi's reign of terror.

Where the heck is Payal??? I want Payal!!!

Mandy,

I loved NK's contribution to the Daadi/ASR showdown...the CVs continue to do justice to his character.  He speaks up when he is supposed to. Love it.  I would love to see Nani, Akash, Mami speak up too. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilyashwink630SoShymaaloolazylad8-FauZizainah09showstrucksoapsuds.Mandy.sbk2ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Just give us back the IPK we all fell in love with.Bas.

They might be able to salvage the story somehow but the IPK we all fell in love with is long gone...Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

4kdramajunelilyHriju321maaloolazylad8-FauZisoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfansbk2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by Hriju321

<font color="#009900">Just give
us back the IPK we all fell in love with.Bas
.</font>

They might be able to salvage the story somehow but the IPK we all fell in love with is long gone...Cry

my advice is don't go looking for the past...
whatever we had cannot be recreated, it was a one off thing, so its pointless to draw comparisons. Watch what we have as a stand alone and you shall see it in a different light, which has a magic if it's own.. Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloozainah09soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.sbk2

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Sari,
I just love the title of the anchor post today. Yes it is as if there is a competition for the title of dumb,dumber and dumbest.
Do such characters exist in real life? I have never seen one and I can never understand the cogwheels of their brainDead
I am a simple, godfearing person with the belief of good triumphing over evil. I just can't digest this devilry that goes on and on and on in IPKConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-lazylad8-FauZimaaloozainah09--Sari--soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-bidzHriju321zainah09savvy05showstruckpremparbat-monalisa-soapsudsserialwatcher16sbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah...ASR was much easier to understand today too!  Didn't notice any mumbling!!!  He looked hawt today too. Embarrassed

**clears throat** 

Loved how ASR screamed at Dadi...he was so in her face.  Loved it!  I am all for giving respect to elders...but there is a point at which they need to be held accountable too.  I liked that.  Liked that he challenged her...how dare she come back and try to take over Anjali's care when she has been absent for 14 years!  It needed to be said.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Hriju321lazylad8-FauZi-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Sari, let me kindly take the liberty to forward your post to the screenplay writer who wrote this dumb pageant last night - an episode which otherwise excelled, was just marred when he decided to show that khushi could even think of one-time meeting between the estranged "bereaved" lubhers !!!!

I could still accept last night' Anjali - she is an excellent case of  clinical dependency and there are always cases where a person's emotions in vulnerable state can be manipulated beyond their sanity...I'll take it as that to give the writer some benefit of doubt...

But no way for Khushi...coz no one knows or faced the evil better...not even ASR...it was like "forgiving" your rapist moment !!! And CVs seriously wanted to show that...isnt one Gopi enough for SP !!!

Excellent post hun, take a bow...each point bang on...

But cant believe I have dumbed or stumped myself, as I have watched the epi already 3 times - coz ASR was outstanding last night  at each frame he was there in those 22 mins- more than that BS was par excellence...bang on expressions...

will be off for few days, but no way will be missing your post !!!

Priya - Mujhe tho pata hi nahi chala that you were here...Thank you & feel free to forward it...If it makes a difference, I am all for it...Naari shakthi girl...Hug You put it right, bereave lubhers...ROFL Is she out of her mind...

It was an good episode otherwise...ASR-Dadi conversation; even the new Arnav firm but gentle one...BS is slowly catching on, perfecting the new ASR...Maybe Arshad is back...Aman didn't work for me at all...I think he was a little too lenient with this fun loving bunch and there were quite a few misses...We saw Sarun instead of Arhi...

I have been a devil's advocate for Anji since Friday's nightmare...The girls can vouch for that...I had to clarify, I wasn't girl crushing DB/Anji...LOL But bahut hogaya...Hard to watch a vegetative mind for long...Completely broken spirit, I feel for her...I really do...But I think it is time to show her the facts & give her some emotional stability rather than dwell on it for too long...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink77celaashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloolazylad8-FauZiHriju321joenet1234zainah09sugar_babesoapsudspremparbatshowstruck.Mandy.honeypriyaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Who else started cowering and cringing when Kushi said to ASR:  " I have something to tell you...maybe we should let Shyam meet Anjali once"

His eyes and face...I was scared for Kushi in that scene.  Was wondering if Shaitan was coming out..

Thumbs Up Liked their eventual conversation.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilyashwink630maaloolazylad8-FauZizainah09-monalisa-.Mandy.ipkbspolly_mk

Go to top