Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Mat jaao Moxie.. abhi tak humne aap se baat hi nahi kiya? How was the holiday? Project over?

Ash ðŸ¤— Yeh zaalim zaamana and all that ðŸ˜‰ Review starts in 10... Am still at home.. Office jaake baat karti hoon.. 

Holiday was amazing Yaar.. Kas put me in super SKD for now 

Project wrapping up.. Review stages before we push it out to the test team.. I am velli this weekend.. Aap ho to catch up karnege
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Lol. Pri, aap sab wittiness classes dete ho kya? 

aap sab ki august company mein kuchch seekh liya hai…waise compliment ke liye shukriya moxie😳…compliment hi tha na😛
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chaliye ji, humara bhi all afternoon code review hai - kisi aur ka code  ðŸ¤¢ So expect me to come here to bug you guys ðŸ˜†

I have a rant.. Dont throw chappals at me.. 1. I don't think BS has the time to come on IF and go through bashing posts.. Yeh kamlesh khabri ke hi dimaag ki upaj hogi.. She might have suggested the outfit ( even that's a long stretch) 
2. If he did.. And he was indeed upset.. Dude, you need to grow up! Either refuse to wear outfits you don't like, or just deal with your decisions .. Like not cutting your hair and wearing weird stuff. Why is this whole team so emosional and childish ðŸ¤¢

Ho Gaya jaa rahe hai hum.. 

Humare khyal bikul milte hain

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ipkbs

yeah..barun wont say that''daljeet can,,,

BS doesn't seem the type to take stuff to heart...
Yeh khabri kuch bhi bolti rehti hai. last time she caused panic in the forum saying show will get axed if we don't harass SP..

i know….pffttt
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

😆

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">waise i did send a virtual slap dadi's way (n i mean the character's way)</font>

Thank you 🤗
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cicilia9

bahut mehnat kareka padi ... i guess this time ur gonna be up till 3 ðŸ˜† i did pm my pg numbers .. mile ??

Hum chod dete hain Rachnaa jee

waise bhi yeh zaalim zamaana bilkul creztive logon ko jeene nahin deta.
Koi appreciation nahi milta milta hain to sirf auron ko

IF mein to sab Creative se jyada jaante hain.😆
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ash ðŸ¤— Yeh zaalim zaamana and all that ðŸ˜‰ Review starts in 10... Am still at home.. Office jaake baat karti hoon.. 

Holiday was amazing Yaar.. Kas put me in super SKD for now 

Project wrapping up.. Review stages before we push it out to the test team.. I am velli this weekend.. Aap ho to catch up karnege

Weekend exams are over- let's catch up. Code review ke baad testing hai naa? Still not over the hill project wise! Good luck with code review... hope it is one of the better developers... please free all memory of IPK , release all pointers to Barun and sanaya , close all braces between A-K , optimize anjaam loops ! All the best! Watch out for memory leaks of perfume kind ! 
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Israt -- where were you?  I thought you went to study!
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

BS doesn't seem the type to take stuff to heart...
Yeh khabri kuch bhi bolti rehti hai. last time she caused panic in the forum saying show will get axed if we don't harass SP..

ippy whts the matter i dont get this...
i strongly believe that these stars wont have time to spend a entire day reading all posts
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What discussing going on? Back after watching today's episode..everytime i wanted to stop watching all i could hear was "mat jao". So watched it again and again and again...