Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maaloo

aaj kal uski biwi bhi gayab hai.. πŸ˜•

Sri hoti hai toh bhi kausa teer mar leta hai πŸ€£

AkashJi-PayalJi πŸ€’
Originally posted by paru_rox

Dunno wat kind of ashram she was living in ... the open PDA for Damaad ji is plain disturbing 😲

she needs a Biatch slap just for the gloating expression she gave wen Jhalli demanded Shyam ji
😑
[/QUOTE]

@bold πŸ˜† she is in lau….. defying menopause..who says hormones r a propriety of teens
Can payash put their non useful selves to some use and make a baby to give Di to moon over...
Originally posted by reguser

How was the episode? Haven't seen yet. I am scared of mentally ill people. So do they come on screen more often? 

You should be used to it by now... nahi? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by paru_rox

Dunno wat kind of ashram she was living in ... the open PDA for Damaad ji is plain disturbing 😲

she needs a Biatch slap just for the gloating expression she gave wen Jhalli demanded Shyam ji
😑

I was just stalking this thread...yes I stalk and read many of your peoples takes which are great to read... ;)

Anywho thought now would be a good time to ask... What is an ashram... πŸ˜•

All the old ladies love Shyam...first Buaji and now Dadi !!! Maybe ''Shaym'' is what old women think of as a ''heart throb'' 
Originally posted by ipkbs

Can payash put their non useful selves to some use and make a baby to give Di to moon over...

Ouima.. πŸ˜² Bas hume hamara shyamji lauta do.. Two days after miscarriage and this is her rant.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Verdict? I loved it! This episode had the perfect balance which I was not expecting, honestly I was dreading this episode and am happy that CVs proved me wrong by delivering. Anjali behaved the way I expected but thankfully scenes were kept short
Dadi finally reveals she thinks of Khushi as the other woman, she knows nothing yet has made her assumptions. Poor Khushi I felt so bad for her and I think Arnav realized that Dadi said something to her, he observed how coldly Dadi treated Khushi. The kiss on the forehead was sweet, would've been perfect with a hug

Nani though I wished she did more, she did put up a fight for both Khushi and Arnav which I loved

Looks like Akash and Mami are ready to cave but have not said anything yet.

Loved Khushi and Arnav's scenes, fortunately she has not caved yet and is supporting Arnav. Arnav didn't want her to go nor should she have had to considering they are married. I felt bad for both as they looked at their mehendi remembering happier times before their happiness was crushed.

Best of all no Shyam!! Nothing against Abhaas but a break was needed from his scheming.

but i hate the way dadi was comparing khushi with the "woh aurat" who had an affair with a married man
After many days, here was an episide that i watched without having to ff any scene. All the Arhi interactions were bang on. It is very clear that ASR is drawing his strength from Khushi, he needs her by his side all the time. I also loved the fact that he is making time to think about Khushi and her feelings in the midst of the Di crisis. 
Dont want any more dragging of Shyamu entry, just get done with it already!! Anjali's tantrums are unbearable. 
And Dadi needs to be out in her place,this woman is full of hatred on her idea of the 'other woman'. 

So all of this is going to get worse before it gets better. The past is going to create havoc in Khushi's life. Today it looked like Garima was the other woman. 

Hope Arhi are together in all this madness. 
Originally posted by ipkbs

I feel so relaxed today after the epi.. Usually Khoon is garam,...

You hide it well!!😊