Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkbs

What did akash say?

i went to open the door, missed it.

he said he has always agreed with bhai's decisions but this time somehow he feels this is not right n then mami says she also feels same to same…n khushi is looking at both of them apologetically n helplessly …so now im guessing tb article might turn right…but that's for another day…today im happy
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What did akash say?

i went to open the door, missed it.

That he always never questions bhai's dictum. .but today he too feels that bhai is wrong.. 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Please let Mami be whatever she is right now. No more negative characters. If Mami joins dadi's team, I will freaking flip.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I did! I was like thank you for the small mercy of sparing yet another character taunting Khushi, its the last thing the poor girl needs. Khushi can no longer hide her pain from Arnav who is quick to observe when she is upset no matter how hard she tries to hide it.

But Mandy , she agreed when Aakash said that Arnav had made the wrong decision on Shyam.. her of all the people ! So this one did not redeem her!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zainah09

Me too! 

Basically he and Manorama think Arnav should bring Shyam back Di Ke Liye, they bought into her manipulations just like she wanted but have not said anything to Arnav yet. I am glad the family has not shown agreeing right away to bring Shyam back. I am guessing Anjali takes things to a new level tommorow to get her way, she has already started with the I won't eat, I won't drink scheme.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reduxwale don't want the shaadi😕😕😕😕😕

Bhys?
I want the pheras...please.
Lekin is devil Da-Di kr chalte kaise hoga shaadi?
Sablog sirf Anjali bitiya and anjali bitiya kar rahe hain, kisiko yaad nahi hain ki do insaan ki shaadi bhi hain
Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a moob!
he couldn't get married without Bhai's help and now he's daring to question him...👎🏼

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Right?? Why is it always Arnav?? I was happy on Tuesday when we were spared that scene but today here it was. Akash could have done it, but lets just be happy poor guy was given more dialogues!

Exactly - the bhaais are there for rakhee -- but no one nibhaofies that bandhan except Arnav.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did! I was like thank you for the small mercy of sparing yet another character taunting Khushi, its the last thing the poor girl needs. Khushi can no longer hide her pain from Arnav who is quick to observe when she is upset no matter how hard she tries to hide it.

Loved how he gets down to help her pick up the broken vase too...and the mat jao scene was perfection...
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What a moob!

he couldn't get married without Bhai's help and now he's daring to question him...👎🏼

🤣