Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hriju321

Though I don't believe TB articles, just for the information : they are saying that Arnav for the first time will refuse to listen to Anjali's demand to bring Shyaam back😊 but seeing the sibling rift, Khushi will bring Shyaam back for Anjali going against Arnav😕😲.😡...can somebody please bang Khushi's head for me😡

if she can keep quite abt shyam for the sake of arnav previously then we have to accept her bringing back also...but i hope she plays smart and be in side with arnav...moreover arnav will be careful this time

but a bang on head is something worthy only😉
Originally posted by tulip21

is it so...everyone is impressed by IPK but how come our TRP only on 2.8????

Anjali is the reason, it is more than just about DB's contract negotiations that seem to be haunting her now because of backlash from viewers. The fact CVs are focusing too much on her, that too when destroying her does not sit well with many. Before she was extremely well liked even in scenes with Shyam but now, we're lucky if we can find one scene where we can feel for her or say we liked. It is that bad. CVs need to shift back focus on Arnav and Khushi, add some more bromance scenes between NK, Akash and Arnav or some more Payal and Khushi bonding something to balance things out and take the heat off of DB, CVs and bring the TRPs up again.
Originally posted by ipkbs

if its by TB. then its wrong. they have never ever been right...

so ippy u think they also post what they speculate abt the show??
Originally posted by bobop

DABH maid is kidnapped by terrorists.
she is calling DABH phamily to ensure them that she is in her village.As whole DABH clan is making trip to maid 's village.

u r kidding ..right?

Nope.just like ASR calls RM vasis to stop them from calling police.Maid is calling them to stop them to visit her hometown
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Anjali is the reason, it is more than just about DB's contract negotiations that seem to be haunting her now because of backlash from viewers. The fact CVs are focusing too much on her, that too when destroying her does not sit well with many. Before she was extremely well liked even in scenes with Shyam but now, we're lucky if we can find one scene where we can feel for her or say we liked. It is that bad. CVs need to shift back focus on Arnav and Khushi, add some more bromance scenes between NK, Akash and Arnav or some more Payal and Khushi bonding something to balance things out and take the heat off of DB, CVs and bring the TRPs up again.

hope and wish they understand this soon
Originally posted by tulip21

so ippy u think they also post what they speculate abt the show??

they do.

They said Khushi will get bit by a scorpion.
Arnav will die.
A will put Guptas in a Chawl
K will Kiss A
K gets hurt A will look after her.
Garima and Dadi will have a face off during roka
Khushi gets drunk..

is that enough. aur bhi bataoon?😆

Agreed... They need to focus on Arhi even though the story currently is about shyam and Anjali.. I mean the fact that people hate seeing Anjali on the screen is something that should be worrying them. The show has done well Trp wise only through the Arhi track not because of Anjali etc.. I dont get why cv's are not actually abusing the fact that barun is back and giving out the arhi scenes as much as they could have. Is it because they are scared of loosing Daljeet and thats why the focus is on her so much?
Originally posted by Hriju321

<font color="#009900" size="3">Though I don't believe TB articles, just for the information : they are saying that Arnav for the first time will refuse to listen to Anjali's demand to bring Shyaam back😊but seeing the sibling rift, Khushi will bring Shyaam back for Anjali going against Arnav😕😲.😡...can somebody please bang Khushi's head for me😡</font>

I will do it and I believe it. They need to turn this about the leads and about nafraat mohabbat. I hate them.
Originally posted by AM2011

u r kidding ..right?

Nope.just like ASR calls RM vasis to stop them from calling police.Maid is calling them to stop them to visit her hometown

😲 who is the maid n why the hell is she so imp….actually scrap that..i dont effing care…

Hello SGs.. ðŸ¤—

Mandy, Anjali's bad times started with the news of her re-negotiations and drama of quitting and all that stuff, leaked out..Until then it was all ok.. now with the added screen space.. she is under the microscope .. and gawd is she getting it from all sides... ðŸ˜† She brought it on herself.. Haven't seen any of her early shows, but her acting too is limited.