Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sari--

jaake sojao...you are scaring me now...๐Ÿ˜† Aakri kwaish bhi puri hogayi...ab RIP...๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿคฃ RIP??? Bechari Joey...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veeps

"Everyone only appreciates Barun and Sanaya...we all work so hard to to get an episode out every single day."

Shak. yakin.Joey. Bas. ๐Ÿคฃ

Joey is a mole...ab yakin hogaya...or an imposter...background check kareka padi...

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

jaake sojao...you are scaring me now...๐Ÿ˜† Aakri kwaish bhi puri hogayi...ab RIP...๐Ÿ˜ก

Hawww!!! soch lo! agar main gai to tum itni pareshan ho jao gi kay mujh say maafi mango gi.๐Ÿ˜Ž
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeps

๐Ÿคฃ RIP??? Bechari Joey...

Lambhi kahani...madam gayi thi skydiving over labor day...her last wish was to see me ranting with expletives which is against IF rules...so we settled for just rant...that was Fri but I didn't mind Fri episode...tho I told her she has to wait to die...but now 2 days of rant is jackpot, she can RIP...ab zindagi mein kuch bacha hi nahi hai tho yaha reh ke kya faayda?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Hawww!!! soch lo! agar main gai to tum itni pareshan ho jao gi kay mujh say maafi mango gi.๐Ÿ˜Ž

maafi aur aapse...aap sapna dekhne lage hai...kabhi bhi nahi iss janam mein tho nahi...30 mins later...in your arms baby...humhe kitna darr gaye the...๐Ÿคฃ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Nope just a new day of old IPK problems๐Ÿ˜›

I see, still wondering whether I should watch live or not. I'm hoping Anjali's scene is short like most have been this week so not too much focus is on her manipulating her brother I just can't stand to watch her manipulations. I can take the denial but manipulations are what ruined her character.

Hoping for a good Arnav and Khushi scene, especially since the spoiler pic showed Khushi in a good mood when looking at her mehendi so she must leave GH on a happy note.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I see, still wondering whether I should watch live or not. I'm hoping Anjali's scene is short like most have been this week so not too much focus is on her manipulating her brother I just can't stand to watch her manipulations. I can take the denial but manipulations are what ruined her character.

Hoping for a good Arnav and Khushi scene, especially since the spoiler pic showed Khushi in a good mood when looking at her mehendi so she must leave GH on a happy note.

I'm just going to watch it live. get it over with rather than waiting for links..

I think today will be the past opening up?
Some pics need to play today too. I really hope we get enough AK to end today on a happy note..
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AM2011

Anjie ke dil mein hain pati ke liye  pyaar

Par woh bhi hain iss baat se lachaar
Karti nahin sasuraal jaane pe vichaar
Kyunki unka pati hain bilkul  bekaar
Unhe keval hain is baat se inkaar
Kyon chotte nahin laate ghar vapas unka pyaar
Dee karti hain keval apne se pyaar
baaki vasiyon se unhe koi nahin hain sarokaar

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Amy,
Aaj toh aap ekdum shayar ban gaye hain.๐Ÿ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Visi - Yes, Dadi is a easy read...Her portrayal has been very consistent. A traditional woman who thinks she is right. It is clearly evident she relates Shyam to her son and Khushi as "woh aurat" and the musibat. ASR also thinks Shyam is like his father, he said so himself '.It is the past playing out word for word? I think here too, the "woh aurat" is innocent'.& maybe just maybe ASR's dad is a good man unlike Shyam but dadi pulled the rug for family's izzat?

Dadi's characteristics so far

• She blames mama Malik coz she thinks women need to forgive the men in their lives for the good of the family. If she doesn't it is her shortcoming/weakness.
  • If Papa Malik had the affair, it's ok. Men being men'.old school thought'.The kings had them too, since they were part royalty he was ok too'..
  • She believes kids especially ASR overreacted'He was wrong then, he is wrong now'.And maybe ASR did overreact considering he was too young to understand real life situations. His loyalties were most likely with the mother at that age.
  • Yest, dadi purposely introduced the suicide to get her point across'.A mean thing to do but she will have her way this time coz she feels not acting last time caused the tragedy.
  • Dadi is being used by Shyam and she doesn't even know it'.The evil smirk came across all wrong but it was because she smelled victory'.I told you so moment for her'.Malik's have a big ego, it is all about winning'.๐Ÿ˜†
  • I think papa Malik's love interest was a victim of dadi's ego/stubbornness/traditional views'.

She isn't a bad person, not yet'but just head strong and the know it all types.

Sari, whattay exposition..๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for your sanity and patience.๐Ÿค—
Dadi and I had gotten off to a bad start๐Ÿ˜† because she was so horrible to Khushi...treated her like  an untouchable๐Ÿคข. I still don't think I like her, but she had to have had some good in her to be chuddi buddy with Nani๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Victorious smirk yes, but disturbing all the same.

Congratulations, Hall of Famer๐Ÿ˜Š
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

SKD se bahar niklo Mandy...Waise aankein taras gaye for a good scene...since last Fri...maybe a ride home is also too much to expect, sab DKL.
Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago