Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vista...that is the problem. The CVs willl take any direction how illogical it might be so they can keep Shyam longer in the show. See, that's why after Anjali being discharged from the hospital the cut in her feet did not come up. Even Anjali did not wonder how those glasses got there. There should be a limit to take audience for granted.
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AM2011

Glass wala scene really came out nice.

I liked how Bhabhi jee saved Bhaiyya jee in time.Like Alwayzz.

Bhaiyya je ke haathon mein tha glass
Paani peene ki thi unme aaas
krodhit avashtha mein Bhiayya jee ho sakte the aahat
Bhabhi jee naa hoti to kaun karta faraq about his sehat

Wow.. you are on a roll anu.. πŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Shuru kiya Biraj!! πŸ˜›  Aajkal gussa wonly ji! 

Sadly Manisha, while we are all gussa the person with the huge ego who writes this is looking like this : 😈
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AM2011

Glass wala scene really came out nice.

I liked how Bhabhi jee saved Bhaiyya jee in time.Like Alwayzz.

Bhaiyya je ke haathon mein tha glass
Paani peene ki thi unme aaas
krodhit avashtha mein Bhiayya jee ho sakte the aahat
Bhabhi jee naa hoti to kaun karta faraq about his sehat

Amy.. I am almost in my SKD... Only one eye open.

Aapka chaar pankti likhne ka mood abhi bhi baaki hai! πŸ‘ Bravo!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainah09

I think Khushi is in the third degree only because she has witnessed first hand what Shyam is capable of...Anjali is biased, doesnt have all the facts and stupid...Dadi has been brainwashed but our darling Khushi has no excuse..and I dont care how forgiving she is, because she knows he is evil...

Zainah do you mean to say kushi is dumber than Anji..tough competition indeed thenπŸ˜†
But you are right...Anji  atleast unknown of many things but kushi has experienced all first hand
acc to me kushi redeemed from becomign the dumbest because she didnt push Arnav too much
but no promises for tomorrow though she may come right behind Anji or in frontπŸ˜†
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alrighty then...Time for me to call it a night..  Hope to see some morance tomorrow.. Until then.. 
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Thanks Israt. I only wish Arnav decides to investigate how and why Anjali fell and finds out the truth about Shyam's role in the whole sorry mess. And shares all the details with all the RM wasis...till then, the "angels" in the story will continue to be quick to spot Shyam's redemption in every little act of his πŸ˜‘ 

Dumb woman sellls like hot cakes on Indian TV and They generate TRps for serials too.
I dont hav any problem with PH on resorting to this card as it is used by all the other serials.
Audience might say trust is most important in relationship.
But even if u trust someone after his exposure infront of ur whole family even without any proof u would devlop some doubt in your mind.
Which doesnt happen in case of Anjie.
Lets leave on that

Abt Khushi How can she trust that guy who alwayzz tried to molest her tried to kill her and also her husband.
Ms Gul  i fail to understand this how can any woman trust some man who doesnt respect dignity of woman.
Bas

Dadi is out of my understanding.If you can develop blind trust on  some guy who you have met just 5 minutes before than i dont have to say much about her decision taking ability.

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree anyone.

Like dadi like Poti

And if she believes some other guy just like this then she could have trusted that other woman too.
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"In the end, people should be judged by their actions, since in the end, it was actions that defined everyone." 
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: showstruck

Vista...that is the problem. The CVs willl take any direction how illogical it might be so they can keep Shyam longer in the show. See, that's why after Anjali being discharged from the hospital the cut in her feet did not come up. Even Anjali did not wonder how those glasses got there. There should be a limit to take audience for granted.

You said it...that is the end towards which all contrivances are aimed...keeping Shyam in the show. But surely there is a less dumb way to go about it? They show things and then promptly forget about them. Glass shards, Anjali's bleeding feet...blood stains on the floor...nothing was addressed.

Am still wondering what that big trunk that Khushi was pushing at the poolside was all about? Or was it just a plot device to show her fall and hurt her head yet again? Was it then that she lost her marbles?

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

You said it...that is the end towards which all contrivances are aimed...keeping Shyam in the show. But surely there is a less dumb way to go about it? They show things and then promptly forget about them. Glass shards, Anjali's bleeding feet...blood stains on the floor...nothing was addressed.

Am still wondering what that big trunk that Khushi was pushing at the poolside was all about? Or was it just a plot device to show her fall and hurt her head yet again? Was it then that she lost her marbles?

Sure seems that way...where is the girl who was going to hire detectives and single handedly rescued her husband...πŸ˜•