Spice Girls Hangout:Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest... - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Updated Page 1 finally! 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: magnetic693

Number 3...HP took that one away from us today!  I have to admit, for a small second, I thought the will was magically gonna fall off the bottom of the crib and be found!!!  I know..my dimbulb momentπŸ˜†

Magnetic - what's your name -- we can only hope right ... they cannot take that away from us ! Was a satyaanaash moment for me !
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shwets its the dialogues we were not prepared for, I was thinking Khushi would say ok bring him back Di Ke Liye because he could be the last resort in helping her recover but never did I think I would hear about injustice and change, it was a complete satyanash moment but one that was saved by ASR who got through to her in the nick of time. I really hope she is not shown pressing this matter forward, support whatever decision Arnav makes

Ippy, the whole scene was seeti baja! I loved when he told Dadi she too is only going by what she was told, at least in his case he lived through his ordeal and saw things for himself what is her excuse?? A few days is not to pass judgement on someone, the Raizadas have lived with Shyam and if they say he is guilty then he is. Nani should take back control of RM and kick Dadi out or put her foot down, something and let it be known that she will not tolerate Dadi's reign of terror.

Where the heck is Payal??? I want Payal!!!

Exactly Mandy!!

She instead gave the impression that  she had made up her mind that Shyam needs to be given a chance...her nainsafi dialogue made go What The?!!

That newspaper spoiler and the tagline has me convinced that it is Khushi who will pressure Arnav and maybe armtwist him to bring Shyam in - ofcourse, all this after Manipulative Rudali throws a hissy fit demanding her hubby to be allowed back in.
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Magnetic - what's your name -- we can only hope right ... they cannot take that away from us ! Was a satyaanaash moment for me !

That would be Maggie/Neeta.  Yours is soapy right or is it newbie?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Number 3...HP took that one away from us today!  I have to admit, for a small second, I thought the will was magically gonna fall off the bottom of the crib and be found!!!  I know..my dimbulb momentπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Its too early, we will have to put up with more of Shyam for the time being as drama is needed but honestly I look forward to him being back at RM. I think this track has potential if done right.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Rabba ve, masaale-wali saheliyon!  πŸ˜ƒ How goes Wednesday 'wonderful or woeful?!

The episode for me was a null game 'one pleasant surprise and one ginormous kadai of particularly greasy DKB.   πŸ€’

(1) It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!! Nahin yaar, it's Arnav Singh Raizada's shaatir dimaag.   Surprise, surprise, finally we meet, dimaagji, I was convinced you were but a myth, or gone the way of the dodo.  Kya baat hai Arnavji, aapne to hamari bolti hi band kar di.  Whatay shrewdness you displayed in deducing that Daadi and Shyamji have shared a Daiyya-ho before they met at the hospital. πŸ‘ Great going, dude!  Now smarten up some more and take a deep whiff around you.  The foul play behind the mehendhi day fiasco is stinking up the place.  Get to it already, before it fades from memory like your days as Rocky's houseguest did.

(2) Shaatir dimaag ke saath tej zubaan bhi rakhte hain Arnavji! He not only thinks, he speaks too?  Will wonders never cease?  But, you remained woefully quiet when someone was being called a museebat.  Um, this defending Khushiji bit 'it's kind of a lifelong thing, you need to keep doing it and doing it.  Agli baar yaad rakhna, haan?  "A" for effort, though.  Speaking of keeping on doing it and doing it' when are you going to get to that?  You catch my drift, yeah?   Theek hai, theek hai, phere abhi baaki hain.  But, just a heads up, we're losing patience, so hop to it, chhote. Thanks in advance. πŸ‘πŸΌ

(3) "I know!  I'll refuse to consume any medication or nourishment unless it's from your pavitra hands.  See, I'm shaatir too, let's see how he refuses me now."  Are we going to see ASR say, "Yeh haath mujhe de de, Shyam, Di ke liye?" πŸ€ͺ  So, CVs, I see where you're going with this.  This is the second attempt at Mission Sympathy for Di, yes?   Well, if it didn't work the first time, it sure as hell isn't about to NOW, in the middle of the wedding track.  Waise, why didn't Anjali go on her bhook hartal the first time around?  There was no need to kill her bachcha for this, right?   We could have also been spared a few weeks of DKB.  Sigh... Devi Maiyya, CVs ki baatein CVs bhi na jaane.πŸ˜•

(4) So throughout her pregnancy, Anjali was being treated as if she was she was made of glass and would crash into a million pieces if you so much as looked at her wrong.  Yet, not 12 hrs after what I'm assuming was surgery to deliver a stillborn, she's up and about.  Yeh ho kya raha hai? πŸ˜²

(5) I've made this rant approximately 493 times already today, so feel free to skip this.   CVs, yeh aapne Khushiji ke saath theek nahin kiya.   Aakhir zaroorat kya thi to make her plead Shyam's case?  We didn't even get a good fight out of it.  So kiss and make up ke chances bhi nahin hain.   Khushi, the man kidnapped and tried to murder your poojya patidev 'yes, the very same one jinse aap pyaar karti hain, dammit.  Let's assume you're right and the loss of his baby has caused him to turn over a new leaf.  You would actually forgive him?  Humein aapse yeh ummeed nahin thi.   Dil toota hai aaj hamara.  

Manisha -- loved the post... all valid points.. most important the bold ones... open the dimaag box and think ...all will be clear ...!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeps

Hiya Sari and the girls...

Finally watched all the episodes of the week in one sitting and that was probably good. It kind of helped wash over some of the hair pulling moments and I do love my hair, thank you very much. So maybe that is the solution watching the weeks episodes on the weekend rather than everyday. Anyway, point being, I don't feel as mad as the forum does. No surprise there really. I was the one who was running a morcha here while the forum seemed to be enjoying the barunification of ASR. 🀒 The forum and me--yeah, we don't seem to be on the same page anymore.

Sari, I didn't feel Anji was dumbed down today. Rather, I should say, she didn't seem any different than she was always shown to be. Take that as you will..πŸ˜›. Shyam coming back was a given since the day Shyam was kicked out without proof and without Anji's permission. And that homecoming for Shyam had to happen via Anji. That was also a given.

I choose to see Anji's coming to Chotte asking for Shyam back as a rising for Anji.. the first step to take control of her life. And as happens with first steps, she will falter before she finds her way. Her dependency on Chotte and Chotte's need to protect and coddle Anjali has led to a co-dependent relationship that is proving detrimental to both. Today, Anji took the first step towards fixing that. She will be the one who will figure out Shyam's truth herself --she needs to, that is the only way she will believe it --and she will be the one who will make the final judgement against Shyam.

CVs, a lot more belief in Anji - the character and a lot less tottering between going all out or playing the pacifier is what is needed. You cannot hide behind the bholi Anjali for long with where you are headed in her track.

Rest:

Barun, Do you need lessons in being ASR again?? W*F is the matter with you?? Even the ASR anger is all wrong...😑

Sanaya, *sigh*, they give you a nice dress and are making the most of it. 2 weeks running... since the other option is return of the gangotri, I will not complain.

Daljeet, a little more finesse and little less "acting"..puhleej!!! whattay satyanash if you don't pull through in the scenes which are yours to shine in.

Sanju loved your take on Anjali and totally with you.  I have a totally different view of her than the general forum . She is weak and it is not something she should be condemned for.  Maybe Arnie recognizes it and that is why he has taken decisions for her.

I have always maintained that it is ONLY her who can oust Shyam all she needs is a bit of help to lead her to the path of discovery of his deceit. 

Folks call her manipulative , she maybe an emotional clinger  and fusing about but a women who cannot distinguish between what is the truth and what fiction how can she be manipulative  ?

Also I think DB lacks the chops to portray such a complex character as her hence is being misunderstood. Fault also lies with the writers who have not been very clear about her. All in all she is a very important character of the show and Arnies lifeline...she has to make it in the end.

I continue to be sympathetic towards her.

Also ASR now is a newer and much chastised version of the original.  His anger is much restrained and as expected a bit mature.  I am okay with it as long as he continues to use his dimaag ...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

That would be Maggie/Neeta.  Yours is soapy right or is it newbie?

Soapy/Ash!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this, Sari! 😳

Since I saw it live, by the time it ended, I literally wanted to pull my hair esp with Shyam-Anjali + Khushi's dumbness + Anjali asking for Shyam in the end.. Are you kidding me, CVs? Loved Naani & Maami tonight! ASR, you're definitely back with the shaatir dimaag!

Positive in the episode:
- Definitely Stopwa & Arnav faceoff. Thank GOD! What we've been asking for was out!! That was a sigh of relief!!

Negatives
- plain dumb for asking Shyam to come back.
- Anjali -- she needs to be in the mental now.. aaah!

I liked it after Khushi stopped asking in the end but I hope after Anjali asks Arnav, there should be some precautions and plot to expose Shyam right, left and center to prove daadi that she's wrong since she wanted proofs.

*feels like breaking the mug in front of me* i'm out for now.

sorry.. i couldn't bear the epi in the end. 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sbk2

Exactly Mandy!!

She instead gave the impression that  she had made up her mind that Shyam needs to be given a chance...her nainsafi dialogue made go What The?!!

That newspaper spoiler and the tagline has me convinced that it is Khushi who will pressure Arnav and maybe armtwist him to bring Shyam in - ofcourse, all this after Manipulative Rudali throws a hissy fit demanding her hubby to be allowed back in.

I don't see why Khushi would need to step in now that Anjali herself has made the request. Why involve her further?? It makes no sense but so far the newspaper spoilers have been right sadly