Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Something to ponder over-Should Daljeet be blamed? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Regarding the screen space thing, should DB be blamed?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [10.93%]
30 [9.93%]
17 [5.63%]
222 [73.51%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Blame the CVs Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkle

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I don't blame Daljeet at all... Because she is professional she has right to talk to the higher authorites if she felt her role is not shaping up as she was promised before  as it is true she was promised of a parallel lead at the beginning by PH...for this reason only she had signed up for this project as she didn't want to play lead's sister role .It is CVs fault that they can't handle the track  and mess with Anjali's character... If she she was shown strong not clingy... supportve of Arnav's decision, practical then there would have been no problm... We audience also would have love it... 

sprinkle

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

I don't blame Daljeet at all... Because she is professional she has right to talk to the higher authorites if she felt her role is not shaping up as she was promised before  as it is true she was promised of a parallel lead at the beginning by PH...for this reason only she had signed up for this project as she didn't want to play lead's sister role .It is CVs fault that they can't handle the track  and mess with Anjali's character... If she she was shown strong not clingy... supportve of Arnav's decision, practical then there would have been no problm... We audience also would have love it... 

the ultimate thing is that the show is now spoiled :@...rest everything doesnt matter...even i have started losing my interest and thinking of skipping next week episodes.
Niva1 IF-Dazzler
Niva1
Niva1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
who cares - we want a good show like before - bring it back, we will praise, stick to this current scene - we Fast forward or stop watching all together or take a 2-3 weeks break.

sprinkle

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alonebird

I blamed CV's not Daljeet...
she is so cute...

Once upon a time, she looks cute to me as well but not now...I wanted her back but not at the cost of this show :( ...Sadly there is nothing left for the main leads now and from supporting actress she has captured the whole screen gradually :S

Edited by sprinkle - 07 September 2012 at 2:50pm

alonebird

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I do not blame Daljeet for wanting a meatier role and negotiating with the PH for it. But the fact does exist that she was supposed to have portrayed a pregnant woman and she did not wear a baby bump except for a few episodes. It kind of shows that she never did her role whole-heartedly. Seemed more like she wanted the extra screen-space but didn't want to put in the effort. But anyways, the CVs are also at fault for messing up with the story in order to meet Daljeet's demands.

sprinkle

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
It's  PH/ CVs / DB fault ..
CVs ignored the other cast for so long .. they fail to use them in an interesting parallel track .. which make the show depends in Sanaya and Barun only .. I can understand that other cast frustration ..
CVs could use the other cast in many periods .. specially the IPL time , and kidnapping track .. but they didn't ..
and the PH , should not change the story for any actor/actress demands .. specially if she/he was no more than suppote character ..
They can find another actress who will do and act what the story require  , but they cannot force the audience to like the new concept that they assign just to satisfy this actress !

DB negotiated with the PH .. its her right to look after her career , and I remember that I supported her in that since she said that she want more screen time .. but I didn't know that she want MOST of the screen time !!
But after agreed to stay , every thing had been ruined !
She became the lead, she toke 90% of the screen time .. Arnav and Khushi relationship became a parallel track , and her character's stupid drama was the main track .. every thing rolling around her ..

DB is very clever .. she publicize her quitting matters , so that the fans will react and will demands the PH to yield to her demands and give her more screen time .. actually, the fan will do the same thing with every member of the cast if they decide to quit ..

and if you notice , they phase when she negotiate , was at the ending if the kidnapping track , when Shyam truth was about to be revealed .. which mean she will get more screen time without the need to negotiate ..
but its seems that she wanted more than " More screen time " .. she want the story to be all about her .. and that what we are seeing now ..

It would be much better if she did what Deeplai did .. she didn't create any drama over her quitting .. She did the best for her career and the show in the same time .. She leaved with the respect of the fans , unlike what DB did , She get what she want in the expense of the show, and she lost the love and respect of many fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinklemayuri099

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

It's  PH/ CVs / DB fault ..
CVs ignored the other cast for so long .. they fail to use them in an interesting parallel track .. which make the show depends in Sanaya and Barun only .. I can understand that other cast frustration ..
CVs could use the other cast in many periods .. specially the IPL time , and kidnapping track .. but they didn't ..
and the PH , should not change the story for any actor/actress demands .. specially if she/he was no more than suppote character ..
They can find another actress who will do and act what the story require  , but they cannot force the audience to like the new concept that they assign just to satisfy this actress !

DB negotiated with the PH .. its her right to look after her career , and I remember that I supported her in that since she said that she want more screen time .. but I didn't know that she want MOST of the screen time !!
But after agreed to stay , every thing had been ruined !
She became the lead, she toke 90% of the screen time .. Arnav and Khushi relationship became a parallel track , and her character's stupid drama was the main track .. every thing rolling around her ..

DB is very clever .. she publicize her quitting matters , so that the fans will react and will demands the PH to yield to her demands and give her more screen time .. actually, the fan will do the same thing with every member of the cast if they decide to quit ..

and if you notice , they phase when she negotiate , was at the ending if the kidnapping track , when Shyam truth was about to be revealed .. which mean she will get more screen time without the need to negotiate ..
but its seems that she wanted more than " More screen time " .. she want the story to be all about her .. and that what we are seeing now ..

It would be much better if she did what Deeplai did .. she didn't create any drama over her quitting .. She did the best for her career and the show in the same time .. She leaved with the respect of the fans , unlike what DB did , She get what she want in the expense of the show, and she lost the love and respect of many fans

DB has lost audience love and support...she might be thrown out by PH now as earlier she was retained because audience wanted so and now audience wanted to get rid of her...so her role is now at sake...
As for deepali, i respect her decision and curse CVs and PH for that... She was badly sidelined and such a strong character emained there but  no more than  a show piece that always come in the background. feel bad for her

Go to top