Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Something to ponder over-Should Daljeet be blamed? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Regarding the screen space thing, should DB be blamed?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [10.93%]
30 [9.93%]
17 [5.63%]
222 [73.51%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

VancouverBC Goldie
VancouverBC
VancouverBC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I understand Anjali needs some screen time to keep the story going, but as an Arshi fan, I can't bear to watch anybody else but Arnav and Khushi. Make story line based on Arshi only please... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrMrDarcyfan

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VancouverBC

I understand Anjali needs some screen time to keep the story going, but as an Arshi fan, I can't bear to watch anybody else but Arnav and Khushi. Make story line based on Arshi only please...

That the voice of the whole forum now...only arshi pls ...atleast they should look like a lead :(

meshasMrDarcyfan

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I just dont want to see her face! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkleSaraJLMrDarcyfan

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I feel that DB and CV should equally hold responsibility for flushing our once brilliant show down the drain...and another thing that is crystal clear is that no one wants to see Poojali the Plain Pathetic...so I think the "negotiator" needs to stay away from the camera! Period!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinkleSaraJLMrDarcyfan

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I think there's everyone's fault in this. By everyone I mean DB and the CVs.

DB is an experienced and quite talented actress. As much as I hate the current Anjali I do think Daljeet acts it out well. I loved her acting when she was in denial about her lost baby and when she finally realized it happened. When they cast such an actress as the sister, I think the CVs should've made her do something more than just limp around and smile prettily which is mostly what I saw Anjali do before. All this time her character was just suspended and frankly it got a bit tiring to watch. The CVs really should've looked into this sooner.

About Daljeet, people weren't impressed by her public complains about the negative response she got from the audience regarding the whole negotiation. I think that did affect how the audience reacted to the change in Anjali, more than it would've if there wasn't all the drama that happened. Thats what happened to me anyway. 
 Soo thats what I think. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
A post I made earlier:

Originally posted by herebedragons

Originally posted by Haz78

Mishti confirmed that she did not demand for extra screen time... they were rumors... Mishti even confirmed that she did not hand in a leaving notice to the PH... and these rumors were created from outsiders... and Mishti's sources are from the sets of IPKKND!

I just read the above comment (on this post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179577#), and it made me think.

Now I don't know if it's true, but I don't know that it's NOT either. What if it IS true? 

No one but the PH, the Creatives and (maybe) the channel really know why the story's taken the direction that it has. It just doesn't seem fair to target one individual personally especially when there is no direct proof that the thing the individual is being publicly blamed for actually even happened.

Granted that we're all frustrated, and most of us are just venting 'cos it's disappointing to see the soap we fell in love with not consistently living up to the brilliant standards it set for it self awhile ago, but still...I think the problem is way bigger than just any one actor or individual and as far as targeting one individual without tangible proof goes...well, it makes me think of something Thumper said in Bambi - "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all'!  

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt9jAkWie4)

Just saying.

DISCLAIMER: Of course, this doesn't mean I'm saying we should all start cheering and stop venting or even stop debating or making a point with regard to what's not working for us. We're all entitled to our own opinions, plus freedom of speech and all that. (Hey, I have no wish to see a lot of Anjali + Shyam in a 'Didi ki Saut' type family drama storyline anymore than the next person. In fact, here's my incredibly long attempt at expressing why I think IPPKND isn't what it used to be: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3176675). I'm just saying that sometimes it's nice to be well, nice (!) and think about what it'd be like if you yourself were in the other persons shoes. That's all.

:)

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

Honestly, I blame DB/PH for the change in story.
I don't know what she was promised, but all I know what I was promised+ I can show everyone the evidence as well! I am the buyer of that product, and if it's not what I was promised, then I'd be angry and pissed.
Weird! if anyone should be negotiate it's us fans/audience because we are the ones paying PH/SP for their product! not the other way around! you know we can always unsubscribe the channelDead
+ All I know she wanted more screen space + Bro/sister track, and this track is none other than Sister who uses her brother wait, manipulate her brotherDead who wants to watch that???+ she justified her character which no professional actor willDead
Track changed after her quitting news broke outAngry
sorry, but that's how I feel about her.

agree with you
Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I think the CVs should have given Daljeet's role more quality over quantity. Yes she has more screen presence now but I believe this will gradually decrease over time. The PH is well aware of the fans thoughts, hence last week they asked for feedback on their FB fan page.

zeefan 1sprinkle

Go to top