Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Something to ponder over-Should Daljeet be blamed? - Page 4

Poll

Regarding the screen space thing, should DB be blamed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This Shyam pooja by Poojali storyline just needs to end! Full stop! I don't know why DB is ok with playing a dumb and blind parasite who manipulates her brother!

How was this storyline meant to appeal to anyone? I am surprised that she only wanted more screen space! Didn't she care about the content at all? Also, is this PH in the job of keeping Abhaas employed or thier show on air? People are sick of this endless Shyam track!

15 months and counting, he has committed SO many crimes and not gotten 1 punishment to date! Also they have made all the other characters dumb to facilitate his re-entry! Like Nani! These days she acts like a Prop!

ASR and Khushi are just puppets in Di's drama! This is totally intolerable!

Agreee...main lead r no more than puppets and their purpose is to move around diEdited by sprinkle - 11 years ago
sprinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

<font size="3">DB is definitely the reasonfor the change that we are seeing everyday. It is so frustrating to watch the current episodes. We eagerly wait to watch this serial for Arnav and Khushi's sake. If do not get to see our favorite stars, then why should we waste our precious time here. </font>

<font size="3"></font>

<font size="3">It is sickening to watch an adamant Dadi, always crying, silly Anjali and evil schemes of Shyam. Thisis a family show viewed bychildren, teenagers and elderly people.The CVs should take into account what is being shownto its viewers. So there, we are being forced to take this decision, so will also a lot of other viewers.😡

Although it is going to be very difficult for not being able to see our fav stars, we will be visiting the Forum and read about them.

It is rightfully said that other actors are not being utilized here. They are all important and can equally contribute to the success of the show. Nani, Mami, Akash, Payal, NK, Buaji, Shashiji, Garimaji, etc. all are extremely talented and can deliver the goods. So why so much concentration is put on Shyam. Hate this character who has totally toppled the show. The moment, he and Dadi comes on screen, I switch off the TV. How can you mess up such a beautiful serial. 😡💔

</font>

Pujaliful and arshiless episode is such a pain to watch...these days we have arshi but we actually dont have them lol...i mean they appears but story is nor revolving around them
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand Anjali needs some screen time to keep the story going, but as an Arshi fan, I can't bear to watch anybody else but Arnav and Khushi. Make story line based on Arshi only please... 
sprinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: VancouverBC

I understand Anjali needs some screen time to keep the story going, but as an Arshi fan, I can't bear to watch anybody else but Arnav and Khushi. Make story line based on Arshi only please...

That the voice of the whole forum now...only arshi pls ...atleast they should look like a lead :(
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I just dont want to see her face! 😛
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel that DB and CV should equally hold responsibility for flushing our once brilliant show down the drain...and another thing that is crystal clear is that no one wants to see Poojali the Plain Pathetic...so I think the "negotiator" needs to stay away from the camera! Period!🤢
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think there's everyone's fault in this. By everyone I mean DB and the CVs.

DB is an experienced and quite talented actress. As much as I hate the current Anjali I do think Daljeet acts it out well. I loved her acting when she was in denial about her lost baby and when she finally realized it happened. When they cast such an actress as the sister, I think the CVs should've made her do something more than just limp around and smile prettily which is mostly what I saw Anjali do before. All this time her character was just suspended and frankly it got a bit tiring to watch. The CVs really should've looked into this sooner.

About Daljeet, people weren't impressed by her public complains about the negative response she got from the audience regarding the whole negotiation. I think that did affect how the audience reacted to the change in Anjali, more than it would've if there wasn't all the drama that happened. Thats what happened to me anyway. 
 Soo thats what I think. ðŸ˜Š
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A post I made earlier:

Originally posted by: herebedragons

I just read the above comment (on this post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179577#), and it made me think.

Now I don't know if it's true, but I don't know that it's NOT either. What if it IS true? 

No one but the PH, the Creatives and (maybe) the channel really know why the story's taken the direction that it has. It just doesn't seem fair to target one individual personally especially when there is no direct proof that the thing the individual is being publicly blamed for actually even happened.

Granted that we're all frustrated, and most of us are just venting 'cos it's disappointing to see the soap we fell in love with not consistently living up to the brilliant standards it set for it self awhile ago, but still...I think the problem is way bigger than just any one actor or individual and as far as targeting one individual without tangible proof goes...well, it makes me think of something Thumper said in Bambi - "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all'!  

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt9jAkWie4)

Just saying.

DISCLAIMER: Of course, this doesn't mean I'm saying we should all start cheering and stop venting or even stop debating or making a point with regard to what's not working for us. We're all entitled to our own opinions, plus freedom of speech and all that. (Hey, I have no wish to see a lot of Anjali + Shyam in a 'Didi ki Saut' type family drama storyline anymore than the next person. In fact, here's my incredibly long attempt at expressing why I think IPPKND isn't what it used to be: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3176675). I'm just saying that sometimes it's nice to be well, nice (!) and think about what it'd be like if you yourself were in the other persons shoes. That's all.

:)

Cheers!

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaraJL

Honestly, I blame DB/PH for the change in story.
I don't know what she was promised, but all I know what I was promised+ I can show everyone the evidence as well! I am the buyer of that product, and if it's not what I was promised, then I'd be angry and pissed.
Weird! if anyone should be negotiate it's us fans/audience because we are the ones paying PH/SP for their product! not the other way around! you know we can always unsubscribe the channel🤢
+ All I know she wanted more screen space + Bro/sister track, and this track is none other than Sister who uses her brother wait, manipulate her brother🤢 who wants to watch that???+ she justified her character which no professional actor will🤢
Track changed after her quitting news broke out😡
sorry, but that's how I feel about her.

agree with you
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I think the CVs should have given Daljeet's role more quality over quantity. Yes she has more screen presence now but I believe this will gradually decrease over time. The PH is well aware of the fans thoughts, hence last week they asked for feedback on their FB fan page.