Something to ponder over-Should Daljeet be blamed? - Page 3

Poll

Regarding the screen space thing, should DB be blamed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I blame CVs for this situation... they cud have given screenspace to DB in a better way...they gave her screenspace initially and no one complained , ppl loved Arnav - Anjali equation ... CVs have ruined it all...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The audiences have spoken.

No one wants to see Anjali/Pujali/dumb-ass/Rudali anymore.  😡😡

CVs & PH - listen up 😡
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

The show went on air with a clear theme - it was supposed to be a story of two siblings, and their respective individual lives, yet closely intertwined with each other.

The CVs started off real well.  The two stories developed beautifully and were intertwined quite well too.  But the CVs came to a point where they ditched one in favor of the other, probably because of public demand to see ArHi romance.

So, obviously the actors will have a say about it.  If they had ditched the Barun-Sanaya line, then those two would have something to say about it too. 

So, to rectify their mistake, they, I feel, did somewhat of a decent job in giving screen space, and the story did pick up, but now they've come to a similar point as before.  They'll either compromise the big picture if they don't tread carefully, or one of the other couples will again be sidelined.

That said, it's a very tough spot to be in - they deal with our rants and reviews, and change the story line to accommodate our views.   THAT is something I feel they shouldn't do.  Be consistent with a story line, stick to your vision - you're the professional, not us.  If you're consistent, and good at what you do, it'll show in the serial. 

So, I don't think DB is to be blamed at all.   She did what any professional would have done.  I actually feel it was very nice of her to not just quit.  

If we think about it - how  much longer do you think they're going to focus on her?  I imagine the forum will be in an uproar if they focus on her for more than two weeks.   TRPs will be down.  And if they don't unite ASR-Khushi again, they'll get hate mail.  

So, I'm sure Daljeet knows this screen space and attention to Anjali is temporary.

In my opinion the CVs need to think long term and come up with a roadmap for Anjali's character, and work on it.   Build up the Shyam story a little longer, and then end it permanently.  Then show how Anjali puts herself together.  Have her move on - positive or negative.  Either will be a treat to watch.  She can either take the ASR route and become very cynical, cold and distrusting.   Or they can have her be a strong woman, one she realizes she hasn't been, and then rebuild her life ... bit by bit.

Eitherway, Daljeet has talent, the CVs just need to dig deep and showcase it properly. 

By the time they dig deep enough to find whatever hidden  talent Dajjeet may have, the show will end!

There's a wealth of ideas out there - they just need to think.

-S

I dont understand what you are saying! This story was NEVER marketed as a story of two siblings! This was supposed to be a love story. All promos were about ARshi love story! They made us believe it is a love story..and that's what we saw on TV till this Di Bhoot changed everything by threatening to quit the show!  I dont know why people are saying it was supposed to be brother-sister story! Please show me some marketing material to support this.  If not I will just have to assume you another plant from the PH justifying this stupid track!  Actually I am quite sure you are a plant!!!

Anyway all I know is I dont want to see her stupid face..I have stopped watching the show. They have to do one of the following for this show to survive
1. Replace DB with a new actress
2. Get rid of Di character completely

There must be a reason why so many people hate that stupid face!Yes the CVs may be responsible for that...But right now I dont want to see her cold and cynical..I dont want to see her strong -I dont want to see her dumb..I dont want to hear her say "Aaap bhi na"...I dont want to see her crocodile tears ... I JUST DONT WANT TO SEE HER! I dont want to see  her on IPK ..I dont want to see her on another show..I dont want to see her on another channel...I dont want to see her. Period!

Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkksr

I dont understand what you are saying! This story was NEVER marketed as a story of two siblings! This was supposed to be a love story. All promos were about ARshi love story! They made us believe it is a love story..and that's what we saw on TV till this Di Bhoot changed everything by threatening to quit the show!  I dont know why people are saying it was supposed to be brother-sister story! Please show me some marketing material to support this.  If not I will just have to assume you another plant from the PH justifying this stupid track!  Actually I am quite sure you are a plant!!!

Anyway all I know is I dont want to see her stupid face..I have stopped watching the show. They have to do one of the following for this show to survive

There must be a reason why so many people hate that stupid face!Yes the CVs may be responsible for that...But right now I dont want to see her cold and cynical..I dont want to see her strong -I dont want to see her dumb..I dont want to hear her say "Aaap bhi na"...I dont want to see her crocodile tears ... I JUST DONT WANT TO SEE HER! I dont want to see  her on IPK ..I dont want to see her on another show..I dont want to see her on another channel...I dont want to see her. Period!

Oh, So much hatered towards Daljeet...yes, the show is spoiled and somehow she intentionally/unintentionally became a part of the damage being done.

btw "Ap bhi na" part cracked me up hahaha😆
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkksr

Wow.  Relax dude.   Your comment made me laugh out loud.  I'm sure that wasn't the intent, but all I'm thinking is - that's a lot of hate or pretty 'strong'  'I don't want's over a show.  If you don't like ... stop watching for a bit and start reading updates, like I do.   All shows go through up and down, and some just go down and don't come back up ... that's when you thank the updaters and move on ... no need to hate on anyone.

As for the plant comment ... pssst

About it being a show about bro-sis - I only know coz I followed it due to the initial casting talks.   The story hadn't been etched but it was clearly stated, when a male lead was being selected, that the story would revolve around the brother sister dynamics.   I'd go dig up the details, but not motivated enough.  You can believe, you can not believe.  It's really no skin off my back, or yours for that matter. 

You may wanna curb your enthusiasm there though.   The topic maker wanted to know if Daljeet was to be blamed or not.  I think 'not'.  You can disagree.  Eitherway, it's fiction.  Relax.

-S

Edited by lilmzsunshine - 11 years ago
kkksr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sprinkle

Oh, So much hatered towards Daljeet...yes, the show is spoiled and somehow she intentionally/unintentionally became a part of the damage being done.

btw "Ap bhi na" part cracked me up hahaha😆

LOL I would not have blamed her if she was quiet this whole time. When they published the news about her threatening to quit I was all for her getting more screen time. Instead of trying to get meaningful screen time, she negotiated this dumb irritating role and then went around giving interviews to sell this stupid concept! Have you ever seen an actress doing this much selling and justification? That is why I blame the actress and dont want to see her ever again!  She lost me when she agreed to do the disgusting baby murder scene on Friday and marketed it the day before  saying ladies get your tissue box ready! That's really disturbing! That was unrated content not suitable for all audience aired on National Television prime time! The channel should be sued for airing that episode with no content waring. Her going around promoting that episode shows she will stoop down to any level to further her career and gain sympathy!
Sorry - no respect left for the actress!
kkksr thumbnail

Wow.  Relax dude.   Your comment made me laugh out loud.  I'm sure that wasn't the intent, but all I'm thinking is - that's a lot of hate or pretty 'strong'  'I don't want's over a show.  If you don't like ... stop watching for a bit and start reading updates, like I do.   All shows go through up and down, and some just go down and don't come back up ... that's when you thank the updaters and move on ... no need to hate on anyone.

As for the plant comment ... pssst

About it being a show about bro-sis - I only know coz I followed it due to the initial casting talks.   The story hadn't been etched but it was clearly stated, when a male lead was being selected, that the story would revolve around the brother sister dynamics.   I'd go dig up the details, but not motivated enough.  You can believe, you can not believe.  It's really no skin off my back, or yours for that matter. 

You may wanna curb your enthusiasm there though.   The topic maker wanted to know if Daljeet was to be blamed or not.  I think 'not'.  You can disagree.  Eitherway, it's fiction.  Relax.

-S

You probably missed the part where I said I have stopped watching the show (highlighted in red). Yes I am not watching the show anymore :)
Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MAIN PROBLEM IS GUL IS OBSESSED WITH SHYAM CHARACTER & SO TO GET SHYAM BACK THEY HAVE TO SHOW ANJALI SO DUMB.ONLY THING IS HOW COME DB AGREED TO PLAY SUCH A DUMB ,SELFISH CHARACTER.
VILLAIN IS TURNING INTO A HERO OF THE SCRIPT & THE HERO AS A PROP TO FULFILL  WHIMPS & FANCIES OF DI.THERE ARE OTHER ACTORS IN IPKKND WHOM WE ALL ADORE,WHY NOT GIVE SCREEN SPACE TO THEM.WHERE IS DEEPALI,CANT THEY KEEP ALL ACTORS TOGETHER.CANT THEY PAY THEM & INCLUDE THEM,GIVE DEEPALI,KARAN,AKSHAY,JAYASHREEJI,UTKARSHA NAIK & ALL.GIVE THEM ALL SOME POWERFUL SCENES ,DIALOGUES.THEY ARE ALSO RAIZADA FAMILY/PH HAS FORGOTTEN THAT.WHY DO THEY TRY TO PROJECT MAAMI AS NEGATIVE AT TIMES/POSITIVE AT TIMES,WHAT ARE THEY TRYING.HOW CAN NAANIJI B SHOWN AS A DUMBO ALWAYS TRYING TO CALM DOWN ASR,IT's HER HOUSE SHE SHOULD SPEAK POSITIVE.PH DOESNT THINK EVEN HALF OF WHAT THE VIEWER's THINK & FEEL FOR THE SHOW AS ANYWAY   MONEY IS FLOWING & THEY HAVE GOT OTHER SHOWS AS THIS SHOW HAS BECOME A PHENOMENAL SUCESS,SO THEY DONT BOTHER AS THEY R CONFIDENT WE ALL WILL WATCH WHATEVER CRAP THEY'l SHOW FOR BARUN& SANAYA.CANT THEY BUILD UP SOME DIFFERENT ADJACENT CHARACTERS & SHOW THE HERO WINNING,CANT SEE A FEMALE LEAD SUFFERING IN HANDS OF EVERYONE INCL. PH.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

DB is definitely the reason for the change that we are seeing everyday.  It is so frustrating to watch the current episodes.   We eagerly wait to watch this serial for Arnav and Khushi's sake.  If do not get to see our favorite stars, then why should we waste our precious time here.

It is sickening to watch an adamant Dadi, always crying, silly Anjali and evil schemes of Shyam.  This is a family show viewed by children, teenagers and elderly people.  The CVs should take into account what is being shown to its viewers.  So there, we are being forced to take this decision, so will also a lot of other viewers. ðŸ˜¡

Although it is going to be very difficult for not being able to see our fav stars, we will be visiting the Forum and read about them.

It is rightfully said that other actors are not being utilized here.  They are all important and can equally contribute to the success of the show.  Nani, Mami, Akash, Payal, NK, Buaji, Shashiji, Garimaji, etc. all are extremely talented and can deliver the goods.  So why so much concentration is put on Shyam. Hate this character who has totally toppled the show.  The moment, he and Dadi comes on screen, I switch off the TV.  How can you mess up such a beautiful serial.  😡💔

Edited by lara3110 - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This Shyam pooja by Poojali storyline just needs to end! Full stop! I don't know why DB is ok with playing a dumb and blind parasite who manipulates her brother!

How was this storyline meant to appeal to anyone? I am surprised that she only wanted more screen space! Didn't she care about the content at all? Also, is this PH in the job of keeping Abhaas employed or thier show on air? People are sick of this endless Shyam track!

15 months and counting, he has committed SO many crimes and not gotten 1 punishment to date! Also they have made all the other characters dumb to facilitate his re-entry! Like Nani! These days she acts like a Prop!

ASR and Khushi are just puppets in Di's drama! This is totally intolerable!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago