Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Something to ponder over-Should Daljeet be blamed?

Poll

Regarding the screen space thing, should DB be blamed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Something to ponder over- Should Daljeet be blamed?

Okay guys, the most hot topic these days is much screen time captured by daljeet...

May be she was ditched earlier by the CV's who promised her regarding a prominent role and screen space. CV's on the other hand, promoted the show using ARSHI...Now when she demanded for what she was told, its going against the audience wish and trust me everyone is hating that...This is not her fault eithers and CV's r more to be blamed i think.

But truely speaking, more screen space to ANJI = TRP down the drain... Not me only but majority of the online viewers simply fast forward her boring and creepy scenes...Show is losing the viewers just because audience love to watch arshi and less screen space to them is simply unbearable and not acceptable. Other than Arshi scenes, majority either forward the rest of the scenes or change the channel...

Indeed we wanted daljeet back but ofcourse not as a main lead and thats the main reason ppl have started disliking her...Her role is now dissolving ARSHI's space...

P.S: No bashing pls...These r entirely my own views and urs may differ :) ...U can surely share ur views here.

Edited by sprinkle - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I would blame CV, not DB. ðŸ˜¡
Because it's CVs who control the storyline, not DB. And if the CVs let anyone manipulate the story, that too, is CVs' fault! 🤢
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it is not the matter of who is to blamed.It is that what is the story about and where is the track headed 
sprinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flora3333

I would blame CV, not DB. ðŸ˜¡
Because it's CVs who control the storyline, not DB. And if the CVs let anyone manipulate the story, that too, is CVs' fault! 🤢

Ya, i agree to that she might not be at fault but the thing is show is losing its viewers bcoz of the pathetic storyline CV's r following whatever the reason may b.
Edited by sprinkle - 11 years ago
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not bashing, all I'm saying is that I feel both Daljeet and the CVs are equally to blame for the current state of the show, while I do blame DB for her threats the Cvs are also to blame for indulging her. It is not so much the amount of screen space that is wasted on the Brainless Twit Anjali , but the fact that the CVs have completely lost focus and have butchered everyone's characters. I think the best solution is to re-evaluate the show and what went wrong. But I doubt the CVs will listen to us.
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No.

Daljeet should be admired for having brass ones to negotiate so well and look out for her career and her future.

Even the writers are not to be blamed... too much.
They simply write nonsensical filler stuff for stupendously regressive - neanderthal era - scenes to showcase what is essentially the direction of story given by the PH.

PH is reponsible ultimately (like the CEO of a company) - for giving in to Daljeet's demands and for approving flabbergastingly stupid scenes.

Jayne
sprinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jayne

No.

Daljeet should be admired for having brass ones to negotiate so well and look out for her career and her future.

Even the writers are not to be blamed... too much.
They simply write nonsensical filler stuff for stupendously regressive - neanderthal era - scenes to showcase what is essentially the direction of story given by the PH.

PH is reponsible ultimately (like the CEO of a company) - for giving in to Daljeet's demands and for approving flabbergastingly stupid scenes.

Jayne

Thanks for clarifying the PH's role as well...I seriously wonder how such poor story line is passed...Bottom line is Pujali's track should be changed.
P.S: I am impressed by ur writing skills :)
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, I blame DB/PH for the change in story.
I don't know what she was promised, but all I know what I was promised+ I can show everyone the evidence as well! I am the buyer of that product, and if it's not what I was promised, then I'd be angry and pissed.
Weird! if anyone should be negotiate it's us fans/audience because we are the ones paying PH/SP for their product! not the other way around! you know we can always unsubscribe the channel🤢
+ All I know she wanted more screen space + Bro/sister track, and this track is none other than Sister who uses her brother wait, manipulate her brother🤢 who wants to watch that???+ she justified her character which no professional actor will🤢
Track changed after her quitting news broke out😡
sorry, but that's how I feel about her.

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for your post and for your comments.  And I agree with what was said and commented.  The problem for me is that I cannot separate DB/Anjali.  I just fast forward her.

Redux said several days back that SP had hired a PR firm to help DB with negativity.  Is their answer to add more time on screen for Anjali and less Khushi?  That will not help the situation but could acerbate the problem.

I don't know what could help at this point but if they give a positive Anjali that will help ArHi further their relationship/marriage. Perhaps.

Thank you for post...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i am stuck b/w 1 and 4

but as i blame her more..as she acted as the catalyst i pick the 1st one!
otherwise i don't know who is responsible i wanna throw up everytime i see or hear about Pujali in the show!!