Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Something to ponder over-Should Daljeet be blamed?

Poll Question: Regarding the screen space thing, should DB be blamed?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [10.93%]
30 [9.93%]
17 [5.63%]
222 [73.51%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Something to ponder over- Should Daljeet be blamed?

Okay guys, the most hot topic these days is much screen time captured by daljeet...

May be she was ditched earlier by the CV's who promised her regarding a prominent role and screen space. CV's on the other hand, promoted the show using ARSHI...Now when she demanded for what she was told, its going against the audience wish and trust me everyone is hating that...This is not her fault eithers and CV's r more to be blamed i think.

But truely speaking, more screen space to ANJI = TRP down the drain... Not me only but majority of the online viewers simply fast forward her boring and creepy scenes...Show is losing the viewers just because audience love to watch arshi and less screen space to them is simply unbearable and not acceptable. Other than Arshi scenes, majority either forward the rest of the scenes or change the channel...

Indeed we wanted daljeet back but ofcourse not as a main lead and thats the main reason ppl have started disliking her...Her role is now dissolving ARSHI's space...

P.S: No bashing pls...These r entirely my own views and urs may differ :) ...U can surely share ur views here.

Edited by sprinkle - 05 September 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SS24Sneha0918zeefan 1rina25sprinkle2SaraJLshilparoxxlazylad8-FauZi.A.l.i.a.JaynezafiMrDarcyfan-Xpress-alonebird

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I would blame CV, not DB. Angry
Because it's CVs who control the storyline, not DB. And if the CVs let anyone manipulate the story, that too, is CVs' fault! Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dalvin07shorti21zeefan 1VIP.Lifesprinklearnavandkhushi1sprinkle2Roslyn1991sun2011fly_dogSiri22rini_katMrDarcyfanMihrimah

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
it is not the matter of who is to blamed.It is that what is the story about and where is the track headed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1sprinkleArchu61Kasu4lyfe..SankiMedhz..

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I would blame CV, not DB. Angry
Because it's CVs who control the storyline, not DB. And if the CVs let anyone manipulate the story, that too, is CVs' fault! Dead

Ya, i agree to that she might not be at fault but the thing is show is losing its viewers bcoz of the pathetic storyline CV's r following whatever the reason may b.

Edited by sprinkle - 05 September 2012 at 5:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Arshi86 Goldie
Arshi86
Arshi86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I am not bashing, all I'm saying is that I feel both Daljeet and the CVs are equally to blame for the current state of the show, while I do blame DB for her threats the Cvs are also to blame for indulging her. It is not so much the amount of screen space that is wasted on the Brainless Twit Anjali , but the fact that the CVs have completely lost focus and have butchered everyone's characters. I think the best solution is to re-evaluate the show and what went wrong. But I doubt the CVs will listen to us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1n091505sprinklekkksrMrDarcyfan

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
No.

Daljeet should be admired for having brass ones to negotiate so well and look out for her career and her future.

Even the writers are not to be blamed... too much.
They simply write nonsensical filler stuff for stupendously regressive - neanderthal era - scenes to showcase what is essentially the direction of story given by the PH.

PH is reponsible ultimately (like the CEO of a company) - for giving in to Daljeet's demands and for approving flabbergastingly stupid scenes.

Jayne

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearnavdalvin07Bushi786n091505zeefan 1sprinklekkksrmayuri099sprinkle2Siri22sparikhrini_katvijji12MrDarcyfan..SankiMedhz..

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

No.

Daljeet should be admired for having brass ones to negotiate so well and look out for her career and her future.

Even the writers are not to be blamed... too much.
They simply write nonsensical filler stuff for stupendously regressive - neanderthal era - scenes to showcase what is essentially the direction of story given by the PH.

PH is reponsible ultimately (like the CEO of a company) - for giving in to Daljeet's demands and for approving flabbergastingly stupid scenes.

Jayne

Thanks for clarifying the PH's role as well...I seriously wonder how such poor story line is passed...Bottom line is Pujali's track should be changed.
P.S: I am impressed by ur writing skills :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Mountainbreeze7kkksrJaynerini_katMrDarcyfan

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I blame DB/PH for the change in story.
I don't know what she was promised, but all I know what I was promised+ I can show everyone the evidence as well! I am the buyer of that product, and if it's not what I was promised, then I'd be angry and pissed.
Weird! if anyone should be negotiate it's us fans/audience because we are the ones paying PH/SP for their product! not the other way around! you know we can always unsubscribe the channelDead
+ All I know she wanted more screen space + Bro/sister track, and this track is none other than Sister who uses her brother wait, manipulate her brotherDead who wants to watch that???+ she justified her character which no professional actor willDead
Track changed after her quitting news broke outAngry
sorry, but that's how I feel about her.

Edited by SaraJL - 05 September 2012 at 5:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395Bushi786sprinklekkksrmayuri099lara3110MrDarcyfan

Go to top