Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam is going to come back to RM

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Well, at least I feel he will!

I feel like he should come back because that is the only way Anjali will see the truth. It will harder for Shyam to cause issues in the house as many already suspect him of doing wrong like Mami and Akash whereas Nani, NK and Arnav KNOW he's wrong. Anjali will also probably keep a better eye on him and anything that he did before that was suspicious, he won't be able to get away with it now. Arnav, Khushi and NK have no proof. They don't know about the papers being under the cradle so I feel it's best he comes back. He's going to be sneaking in anyways. Might as well be able to keep an eye on him.

If you guys noticed when Anjali woke up in the hospital and refused to believe she lost her child, she looked at Arnav and saw him broken, but she didn't believe it UNTIL she grabbed her stomach and realized that there was no baby there! She needed PROOF even then.

As much as I dislike Anjali's actions, I honestly understand her not turning against her husband. If tomorrow, someone accused Arnav of such a thing, would Khushi believe it without proof? Anjali loves Shyam and obviously it's difficult for her to see otherwise. She has built her happiness around her husband and that is a void that Arnav cannot fill.

I think she needs to witness Shyam's true self with her own eyes. I think that will make her a stronger person even if at first she breaks and I'm sure she will.

What do you guys think?

Also, Shyam coming back doesn't mean remarriage has to stop. Perhaps Anjali will push Arnav to have the wedding Khushi deserves!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuarshitaklima_najBarun_Ashsun2011amaypranaysman

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Shaym needs to come back to the RM. That's the only way he is going to get caught. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najRahm

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
off course this also right thing that shyzm shoukd step into rm but uske bachav kekiye wo devil stolwa dadi hain naa issiliye mujhe dar haiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

Shaym needs to come back to the RM. That's the only way he is going to get caught. 

Haan. I think that's the only way he will get caught. When he's on the outside, it's harder to catch him since they have zero interaction with him and he is showing dadi/Anjali what he wants them to see.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maddy100

BUT I HATE SHYAMAngry

Me too! But it's a necessary step. I think that's the only for Dadi and Anjali to realize the truth. Also, Khushi's name will cleared FINALLY. Dadi and Mami seem to think Khushi is at fault as well.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

off course this also right thing that shyzm shoukd step into rm but uske bachav kekiye wo devil stolwa dadi hain naa issiliye mujhe dar haiAngry

It's okay. Once the truth comes out, she won't be bachaoing him.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top