Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Message for Virat (Page 5)

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

virat virat kaunConfusedsomeone by that name exists in manvi's life kya Thats news for me; i always thought her life revolves around her di, her jiju and their unborn baby. Who is virat to come between such a beautiful bond. 
and agree with Arjun2011 I'm not the least bit shocked or surprised; their love has been one sided from the start; he loves her to bits and pieces, his entire world and life revolves literally around her but when it comes to her she'll think of him once shes done thinking of her sister, her BIL and their kidThumbs DownThumbs Down Manvi as a sister is outstanding manvi as a lover fails badlyThumbs Down I'm still waiting for the day when we get a scene where its shown manvi loves him even 5% of how much he loves her or she loves her di. But I'm sure we'll never get it they have to justify the title of the show after allBig smileBig smile

You took the word right out of my mouth!

Maanvi as a sister is outstanding but as a lover not even 5%, which path are they taking this VirMan relationship?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Areee yaar, of course she left a message for Virat! And Virat is going to find it tommorow!..winking thumbs up smiley
(am hoping- warnaThumbs Down)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Beautyful_Mess

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by nikki028

message for Virat?when CVs forgt d char Virat ALSO exist in Manvi's life...then hw can they evn think of "MESSAGE" for Virat?v r askin for too much...ShockedLOL... agree Kushal ws nt fine...so he cudn be shown for all scenes..n v ourselves dnt want to put our actor's health on stake for some scenes..BUT BUT tht CERTAINLY DOES NOT MEAN CVs wud evn stop mentionin abt Virat in some IMPORTANT scenes...thts TRULY ILLOGICAL & DISGUSTING!!!

Thats wat i am thinking.. Kushal was nt well ! But Virat is well and he do exists.. I guess CV's khud bhul chuke hain k VirMan are now engaged !Confused
Come on Guys this isn't started now it was always this way manvi has no emotions for virat unless he is there physical I never felt that much love from manvi when it comes to virat I'm a virman fan but I'm bigger virat fan he is the sweetest character on tv ok manvi is sweet and selfless but only for her di but virat I believe is to everyone dont u guys remember what the cvs were doing during the so called virman rejection track all manvi did was cry for her sis ( which btw I don't know who was taking her away) not once I have seen manvi sad for not being with the love of her life for the rest of her life come on its ur first love who does that all she did was regret for loving virat cause it's causing problems for her and her sis and cry for not being with her sis and not being able to go to her house to visit ( which again I didn't understand cause if her relationship with virat is rejected what's the problem with ur sis if u can't visit her she can come to u for god sake stop crying for that get another reason to cry for ) even when virman called of their relationship off still it was all about her sis atleast they didn't show virat much so we don't know what was going on in his head this is her first love and this is how she reacts when she finds out she can't be with him seriously who does that sometime the cvs will make u wonder what is going on I know it's an old track but how in the world was that a jeeman track ok u want show me jeeman bond show me something that I can understand they wanted jeevika to stand up for her sis ok fine stop crying and show me some action and for manvi ur sis is here no one is actually taking her this ur relationship with virat but the end of the day we love this show so much that will watch it but the cvs left confused sometimes it's hard to understand what they showing

Your first love is always special, nobody can replace your first love?  i would have die a million times if i could not be with my first love.

Maanvi as not express her true feelings for virat in any of the scene we have had so far?  she is not sad if she had to leave virat behind.

i am totally lost when it comes to VirMan relationship just have to rely on the CV to make us understand what kind of relationship they want us to see.   So far not so good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Areee yaar, of course she left a message for Virat! And Virat is going to find it tommorow!..winking thumbs up smiley
(am hoping- warnaThumbs Down)

I hope so too, but I don't think they is a message for virat, we could always dream about it?

Beautyful_Mess_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by screen22

I hope so too, but I don't think they is a message for virat, we could always dream about it?
Nahiii no need to dream!.. hoga zarur hoga!! They wont make M not leave a message for Virat, after all she is his partner- do u think the park scene was their goodbye scene? :s
sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
now i just want this track to end soon...i have understood that in the last phase of manu's life ...virat has nothing to do for his love...n manu is concered only for her didi n jiju...

Beautyful_MessNikki_Titli

Go to top