U said it all ! I love u to bits for this.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

thank you poojaBig smile re reading it i feel like i was too sarcastic and bitterLOL but CVs need to learn. This cant go onThumbs Down

u knw VirMan made this HIDDEN TALENT in me ALIVE vry much...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

screen22.SalmanDeewani.

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Originally posted by nikki028

message for Virat?when CVs forgt d char Virat ALSO exist in Manvi's life...then hw can they evn think of "MESSAGE" for Virat?v r askin for too much...ShockedLOL... agree Kushal ws nt fine...so he cudn be shown for all scenes..n v ourselves dnt want to put our actor's health on stake for some scenes..BUT BUT tht CERTAINLY DOES NOT MEAN CVs wud evn stop mentionin abt Virat in some IMPORTANT scenes...thts TRULY ILLOGICAL & DISGUSTING!!!

Thats wat i am thinking.. Kushal was nt well ! But Virat is well and he do exists.. I guess CV's khud bhul chuke hain k VirMan are now engaged !Confused
Come on Guys this isn't started now it was always this way manvi has no emotions for virat unless he is there physical I never felt that much love from manvi when it comes to virat I'm a virman fan but I'm bigger virat fan he is the sweetest character on tv ok manvi is sweet and selfless but only for her di but virat I believe is to everyone dont u guys remember what the cvs were doing during the so called virman rejection track all manvi did was cry for her sis ( which btw I don't know who was taking her away) not once I have seen manvi sad for not being with the love of her life for the rest of her life come on its ur first love who does that all she did was regret for loving virat cause it's causing problems for her and her sis and cry for not being with her sis and not being able to go to her house to visit ( which again I didn't understand cause if her relationship with virat is rejected what's the problem with ur sis if u can't visit her she can come to u for god sake stop crying for that get another reason to cry for ) even when virman called of their relationship off still it was all about her sis atleast they didn't show virat much so we don't know what was going on in his head this is her first love and this is how she reacts when she finds out she can't be with him seriously who does that sometime the cvs will make u wonder what is going on I know it's an old track but how in the world was that a jeeman track ok u want show me jeeman bond show me something that I can understand they wanted jeevika to stand up for her sis ok fine stop crying and show me some action and for manvi ur sis is here no one is actually taking her this ur relationship with virat but the end of the day we love this show so much that will watch it but the cvs left confused sometimes it's hard to understand what they showing

screen22Shrav123

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Lol...Chalo join our group who feels this way..:-):-)..even i had the same doubt after seeing yesterdays episode..does virat mean anything to maanvi??she thinks of him only when he is physically present..but when she is alone,she ONLY AND ONLY thinks about her di(i wouldn have had problem with this if she would have ATLEAST ONCE thot about him when she is alone)

I just don't know how she can forget that virat exist, she should give equal time to both virat and her di, virat is her soul partner, her future, one she want to spent her life with forever and ever.
screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

seriously lik I am seriously not getting y they are totally neglecting that Manvi and Virat have a relation... y they have n reaction to her possible death??!!!!

I too am not likely the way they have forgotten virat and maanvi relationship, it like it does not exist?

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

that will be soon when the time is right

when will the time be right?
screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nia--

It is wrong to say virat does not mean anything to maaanvi, they are trying they best to show jeevika's sacrifice right now and thus are concentrating more on the jeeman bond, maanvi can NEVER forget viraat, she even gave him the right to kiss her before anything happens to her, but at that moment it was important for the msg to concentrate on her relation with dii because viren was watching it Stern Smile

I understand what you are saying but virat needs to have some importance in maanvi life?

What if that request for a kiss is too late?
screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by befair

after these episodes many r having doubt including me dat does virat means anything to manvi? At this stage not even once dey hve shown manvis concern for virat... Virat will b the one whose gonna suffer the most in her abscence...n dey r not even showing virats trauma n pov ...

They need to show maanvi what virat emotions would be like if he lost her, life would be so unbearable that i don't think he will live, that is how much i know virat loves maanvi.

Maanvi please wake up before it is to late!

Go to top