Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Message for Virat (Page 2)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nia--

It is wrong to say virat does not mean anything to maaanvi, they are trying they best to show jeevika's sacrifice right now and thus are concentrating more on the jeeman bond, maanvi can NEVER forget viraat, she even gave him the right to kiss her before anything happens to her, but at that moment it was important for the msg to concentrate on her relation with dii because viren was watching it Stern Smile

Sorry to say but is that what Virat deserves at that time, A kiss ??!!Shocked
I am so disappointed with that scene. VirMan relationship has always been the one that is based on trust, mutual understanding, pillar of each other's strength etc etc and never been just on physical intimacy. I dont mean to say that they should not talk abt kiss or they should not be having any physical intimacy. The scene was good but the timing was not at all right.

For godsake, Manvi is in her deathbed and she is all concerned about her di, jiju and chutki and dont give a sh** about Virat?!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77screen22sennarenisweetymolShrav123Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

For godsake, Manvi is in her deathbed and she is all concerned about her di, jiju and chutki and dont give a sh** about Virat?!

exactly...and thats the exact reason i was pissed off yesterday..she has time to think about everyone but not about virat???mannn this is sooo dam irritating...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Calm down if the csv forget that they had a couple in the show that called virman what can we do and honestly speaking I never felt manvi's love for virat to be too deep it's always about her di jeevika has a life partner and knows that very well but when it comes to manvi she doesn't have any other relationship besides her di it always di di di I can't express my love for virat cause of di I can't think of how davestaded he will be if god forbid I die cause I'm thinking about my di it's too much and it always pisses me off now I stopped hoping anything from manvi's side when it comes to virman it always virat and virat only sometimes it's like she doesn't know he exits yaar I just hope they don't make my RocKsTaR a pilar for the sake of it I'm not expecting a lot from the court room drama as virman and Kushal fan I hope they prove me wrong although I doubt that sry about the long post and I'm not trying to offend anyone so if it happens and u r hurt cause of this I'm extremely sry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sweetymolsennareniShrav123.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

Calm down if the csv forget that they had a couple in the show that called virman what can we do and honestly speaking I never felt manvi's love for virat to be too deep it's always about her di jeevika has a life partner and knows that very well but when it comes to manvi she doesn't have any other relationship besides her di it always di di di I can't express my love for virat cause of di I can't think of how davestaded he will be if god forbid I die cause I'm thinking about my di it's too much and it always pisses me off now I stopped hoping anything from manvi's side when it comes to virman it always virat and virat only sometimes it's like she doesn't know he exits yaar I just hope they don't make my RocKsTaR a pilar for the sake of it I'm not expecting a lot from the court room drama as virman and Kushal fan I hope they prove me wrong although I doubt that sry about the long post and I'm not trying to offend anyone so if it happens and u r hurt cause of this I'm extremely sry

totally totally agree with bold...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Beautyful_Mess

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
From day one i was Manvi's fan.. then become VirMan fan and now i wont mind saying that am onlyyy Virat's fan ! I like and love NIA .. She is fab ! But the character of manvi is pissing me off nowadays ! I am ready to do anythng and evrrthng if i'll get a partner lyk VIRAT VADHERA.. A true lover ! He shaved off his head jst for his LOVE i.e none other than MANVI ! And now wen Manvi is on death bed she has jst 3-4 days .. she is all thinking abt Di,Jiju and chutku .. Wt da hell is this ! Dnt u ever think wt will happen to Virat ?? U urself said that u want to spend ur life with Virat and wanna see her becoming a Rockstar ! Now wat happend..? u didnt even said anythng abt Virat in ur so called message... Well this is nt Manvi's mistake.. its all abt Cv's ! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22aish77madhu0702sennarenisweetymolShrav123Beautyful_MessNikki_Titli

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
And guys in that jiju-saali convo ,she was talking about her di's happiness and she was asking viren to take care of her di even she is not here..and she also said that if her sis will be happy ,even she will be happy..wth is this man??doesn she think about virat for once??doesn she think about the guy who thinks that she is everything for him??m pissed off with maanvi's character..

screen22sennareniBeautyful_Mess

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
message for Virat?when CVs forgt d char Virat ALSO exist in Manvi's life...then hw can they evn think of "MESSAGE" for Virat?v r askin for too much...ShockedLOL... agree Kushal ws nt fine...so he cudn be shown for all scenes..n v ourselves dnt want to put our actor's health on stake for some scenes..BUT BUT tht CERTAINLY DOES NOT MEAN CVs wud evn stop mentionin abt Virat in some IMPORTANT scenes...thts TRULY ILLOGICAL & DISGUSTING!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sennareniBeautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

message for Virat?when CVs forgt d char Virat ALSO exist in Manvi's life...then hw can they evn think of "MESSAGE" for Virat?v r askin for too much...ShockedLOL... agree Kushal ws nt fine...so he cudn be shown for all scenes..n v ourselves dnt want to put our actor's health on stake for some scenes..BUT BUT tht CERTAINLY DOES NOT MEAN CVs wud evn stop mentionin abt Virat in some IMPORTANT scenes...thts TRULY ILLOGICAL & DISGUSTING!!!

Thats wat i am thinking.. Kushal was nt well ! But Virat is well and he do exists.. I guess CV's khud bhul chuke hain k VirMan are now engaged ! Confused

screen22Shrav123Nikki_Titli

Go to top