screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Why did maanvi not leave a message for virat, when she was filming the message for jeevika, viren and the baby.

Does virat not mean anything to maanvi, I know that virat has been ill but that is no excuse not to leave a message for virat, it would have shown how much virat means to maanvi, he is the love of her life and I know that they have not been together to long but they have been friends and then partners before they fell in love, how could she just forget about him so easily.

Shame on you maanvi forgetting virat your once and only true love.

I hope the cv make up for this mistake in the coming episodes because this as not gone down so well in my books,  they is an emotion missing from maanvi, she is not understanding the depth of feelings that come within yourself when it is your true love.

I would die a million times if I could not tell the one I love how much I truely love them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
seriously lik I am seriously not getting y they are totally neglecting that Manvi and Virat have a relation... y they have n reaction to her possible death??!!!!
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that will be soon when the time is right
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol...Chalo join our group who feels this way..:-):-)..even i had the same doubt after seeing yesterdays episode..does virat mean anything to maanvi??she thinks of him only when he is physically present..but when she is alone,she ONLY AND ONLY thinks about her di(i wouldn have had problem with this if she would have ATLEAST ONCE thot about him when she is alone)
--Nia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is wrong to say virat does not mean anything to maaanvi, they are trying they best to show jeevika's sacrifice right now and thus are concentrating more on the jeeman bond, maanvi can NEVER forget viraat, she even gave him the right to kiss her before anything happens to her, but at that moment it was important for the msg to concentrate on her relation with dii because viren was watching it ðŸ˜³
--Nia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrav_virman

Lol...Chalo join our group who feels this way..:-):-)..even i had the same doubt after seeing yesterdays episode..does virat mean anything to maanvi??she thinks of him only when he is physically present..but when she is alone,she ONLY AND ONLY thinks about her di(i wouldn have had problem with this if she would have ATLEAST ONCE thot about him when she is alone)

I don't think we have got any alone scenes of maanvi till now so that we get to know whether she thinks of viraat or not, & m sure she does not only remember him when he's physically present but when he's not with her then also she cares
befair thumbnail
after these episodes many r having doubt including me dat does virat means anything to manvi? At this stage not even once dey hve shown manvis concern for virat... Virat will b the one whose gonna suffer the most in her abscence...n dey r not even showing virats trauma n pov ...Edited by befair - 11 years ago
madhu0702 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --Nia--

It is wrong to say virat does not mean anything to maaanvi, they are trying they best to show jeevika's sacrifice right now and thus are concentrating more on the jeeman bond, maanvi can NEVER forget viraat, she even gave him the right to kiss her before anything happens to her, but at that moment it was important for the msg to concentrate on her relation with dii because viren was watching it ðŸ˜³

Sorry to say but is that what Virat deserves at that time, A kiss ??!!😲
I am so disappointed with that scene. VirMan relationship has always been the one that is based on trust, mutual understanding, pillar of each other's strength etc etc and never been just on physical intimacy. I dont mean to say that they should not talk abt kiss or they should not be having any physical intimacy. The scene was good but the timing was not at all right.

For godsake, Manvi is in her deathbed and she is all concerned about her di, jiju and chutki and dont give a sh** about Virat?!

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: madhu0702

For godsake, Manvi is in her deathbed and she is all concerned about her di, jiju and chutki and dont give a sh** about Virat?!

exactly...and thats the exact reason i was pissed off yesterday..she has time to think about everyone but not about virat???mannn this is sooo dam irritating...
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.