Mona should not go to pradeep again

AkhdaKhabroo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know where the story is going.

But whatever haooens, Mona ashould not go back t Pradeep.
That will be a stright off INSULT to all WOMEN.

He treated her like crap, he is selfish, he is double standard and cheap.

I hope CVs get this right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think 99.9 % of this forum would agree with this post ðŸ˜† yes, it would be insulting to see Mona go back to Pradeep. He has stooped to the lowest of levels and has humiliated her and treated her like dirt on numerous occasions. Mona going back to Pradeep would be a real shocker!
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the step the CVs were going after all they already have Mona going backwards in leaving the flat she earned and moving back in with Pammi- for what exactly? So she can live in the same society? Fine you don't have custody of your kids but you still want to be close to them, find a flat nearby, don't go backwards.

*rolling my eyes* seriously if Mona takes Pradeep back for the sake of her "children" I will be mortified. Pradeep hasn't changed, he hasn't been redeemed in any way and he is still just as much of a prat as he was when we first met him. 
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the step the CVs were going after all they already have Mona going backwards in leaving the flat she earned and moving back in with Pammi- for what exactly? So she can live in the same society? Fine you don't have custody of your kids but you still want to be close to them, find a flat nearby, don't go backwards.

*rolling my eyes* seriously if Mona takes Pradeep back for the sake of her "children" I will be mortified. Pradeep hasn't changed, he hasn't been redeemed in any way and he is still just as much of a prat as he was when we first met him. 

I don't think this will happen. Let's be optimistic. If they CVs wanted to show Mona with Pradeep, they would have shown him reform a wee bit, but he is worse than ever. Besides, Mona's expression when Vineet declared he is getting married was said quite a lot. She certainly didn't look pleased 😉. Maybe they are setting the stage for Mona to fall head over heels for Vineet, and not be willing to move in with Pradeep even for the sake of her kids!
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

I don't think this will happen. Let's be optimistic. If they CVs wanted to show Mona with Pradeep, they would have shown him reform a wee bit, but he is worse than ever. Besides, Mona's expression when Vineet declared he is getting married was said quite a lot. She certainly didn't look pleased 😉. Maybe they are setting the stage for Mona to fall head over heels for Vineet, and not be willing to move in with Pradeep even for the sake of her kids!

I am also with you in the team of optimistics because I can't see how CVs are going to bring Mona and Pradeep together. As for now everything indicates that in the end Mona and Vineet will be together.
@bold: I would love to see this idea of yours develop in KHTV.

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree,they might be trying to make them get together.

I disagree only on one point.Mona's expressions were disappointed when Vineet announced his wedding only because she thought he is setting himself up to bigger troubles and more heart ache because he just wants to show her that he can move on.It was concern of a friend,not just a jealous lover.
shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Totally agree
I would actually add Bulbul to the list too. today , she was impressed by "Anushka anti"

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually i m confused really can't undersatnd what i say about it, i want to see Mona Vineet together, & i think now almost all the viewer's Of KHTV r want this but this is EK show that's why i really can't say anything about it, becoz Ektaa kapoor don't like viewers happiness. all the time she spoiled  such a beautiful Story becoz of her fav theory separation she believes only separation can increase any show's TRP.
Anshu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree atlest for sake of her friendship she should not go back to pradip .. as most of the womens follw this show i dont want mona to behaves like sati sawitri common she is today's women ..i hope cvs are listening 
ranjnanarang thumbnail
I have a feeling that she will eventually look after herself anf her own happiness and thats why they are showing everyoen being mean with her including her kids especially Bulbul