Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona should not go to pradeep again

AkhdaKhabroo Senior Member
AkhdaKhabroo
AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I don't know where the story is going.

But whatever haooens, Mona ashould not go back t Pradeep.
That will be a stright off INSULT to all WOMEN.

He treated her like crap, he is selfish, he is double standard and cheap.

I hope CVs get this right.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bestwestern2011MnMLOVESeforahari2008ranmarsupriaPooja_0910aishrayInkpen4877rtmsblyton-Rafa-

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarSaviosaraffrtms

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the step the CVs were going after all they already have Mona going backwards in leaving the flat she earned and moving back in with Pammi- for what exactly? So she can live in the same society? Fine you don't have custody of your kids but you still want to be close to them, find a flat nearby, don't go backwards.

*rolling my eyes* seriously if Mona takes Pradeep back for the sake of her "children" I will be mortified. Pradeep hasn't changed, he hasn't been redeemed in any way and he is still just as much of a prat as he was when we first met him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtms-Rafa-

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the step the CVs were going after all they already have Mona going backwards in leaving the flat she earned and moving back in with Pammi- for what exactly? So she can live in the same society? Fine you don't have custody of your kids but you still want to be close to them, find a flat nearby, don't go backwards.

*rolling my eyes* seriously if Mona takes Pradeep back for the sake of her "children" I will be mortified. Pradeep hasn't changed, he hasn't been redeemed in any way and he is still just as much of a prat as he was when we first met him. 

I don't think this will happen. Let's be optimistic. If they CVs wanted to show Mona with Pradeep, they would have shown him reform a wee bit, but he is worse than ever. Besides, Mona's expression when Vineet declared he is getting married was said quite a lot. She certainly didn't look pleased Wink. Maybe they are setting the stage for Mona to fall head over heels for Vineet, and not be willing to move in with Pradeep even for the sake of her kids!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtmsrpmenon-Rafa-

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I don't think this will happen. Let's be optimistic. If they CVs wanted to show Mona with Pradeep, they would have shown him reform a wee bit, but he is worse than ever. Besides, Mona's expression when Vineet declared he is getting married was said quite a lot. She certainly didn't look pleased Wink. Maybe they are setting the stage for Mona to fall head over heels for Vineet, and not be willing to move in with Pradeep even for the sake of her kids!

I am also with you in the team of optimistics because I can't see how CVs are going to bring Mona and Pradeep together. As for now everything indicates that in the end Mona and Vineet will be together.
@bold: I would love to see this idea of yours develop in KHTV.

Edited by aishray - 06 September 2012 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saviosaraffrtms

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I agree,they might be trying to make them get together.

I disagree only on one point.Mona's expressions were disappointed when Vineet announced his wedding only because she thought he is setting himself up to bigger troubles and more heart ache because he just wants to show her that he can move on.It was concern of a friend,not just a jealous lover.
shoppingg Senior Member
shoppingg
shoppingg

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Totally agree
I would actually add Bulbul to the list too. today , she was impressed by "Anushka anti"
jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Actually i m confused really can't undersatnd what i say about it, i want to see Mona Vineet together, & i think now almost all the viewer's Of KHTV r want this but this is EK show that's why i really can't say anything about it, becoz Ektaa kapoor don't like viewers happiness. all the time she spoiled  such a beautiful Story becoz of her fav theory separation she believes only separation can increase any show's TRP.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index