India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

What was that CV???

AkhdaKhabroo Senior Member
AkhdaKhabroo
AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Seriously the best solution for all this would have been if Aman would have married and then left Bua in Jungle the same night never to come back.

So here we are going through another round of sacrifice and tears and more misunderstanding.

And what did I hear Agnee Parikshaa, Are we hearing it properly in this day and age.
Punar vivah was suppose to change the view of re-marraiges.But I am afraid I am not agreeing to the way they are showing this using the same old customs and rituals.

The writters should think twice before scripting anything seriously.They are forgetting they are out there to educate people and not de-educate them with stupid formalities , myths and belief.
Be practical and let the audience learn some good stuff from this show.

Afterall Televesion is the only medium now a days that can reach to every house hold to the most part.So why propagand incorrect things in people's mind and heart.

Get the story line right  else it may be too late.

Edited by Mermaidmariposa - 05 September 2012 at 4:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jelithararmd11Axiomjojo1986PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Yup. I dont want people to get bad ideas from pv. Exp how to torture ur DIL! Yes plz send Bua to Amazon zoo!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index