Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just thinking as Dadi is such a old fashioned lady and has values for traditions and everything, so why is does she want Shyam to be a Ghar Jamai?  Wouldn't she say to him take your wife and provide her with a home yourself and support her yourself?  After all he is her responsibility, like she said.  

But of course if Arnav has financially and emotionally been supporting his sister for so many years and she relies on him then he is responsible for her.  For Goodness Sake until he saw Shyam's true colours he financially supported Shyam too, he would have supported their Rajkumari too.  Where were Shyam's responsibilities then?  

I can't believe Dadi called Khushi a musibat today, Arnav so needs to tell her the truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agre!!! 
No one did explain to dadi what really happened...that he kidnapped ASR and got engaged to khushi!! They should call madhumati and ask her to tell the story of Shyam's deception! 😡
They never make anything clear! 😡
And about Shyam... who said he has no responsibility??
His job is to make Rajkumaris with Anjali (according to dadi I think) !! 😡
Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Above all Shyam told Arnav to his face that he loves Khushi and the only thing between them is Rani Saiba.  All Arnav needs to do is tell them this and that's it, but it seems like even Shyam has forgotten that he has admitted it to Arnav.  Yesterday in the hospital when Shyam apologised I thought he would say for the whole Khushi thing, but now I don't understand why he was apologising to Arnav, was it because he came to meet Anjali?