My views on Sept 5th '12

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Wow!What an Episode! Very strong one! It was like watching a match!Wink

Let's jumps straight to the point! A reader for sure! Smile

Arnav and Dadi

It was interesting to see arnav and dadi's face off, both holding a strong argument and not giving up. But who wins this time, or should I say again' Arnav!

Arnav clearly stated that nobody in this house will ever speak of shyam but clearly dadiji is really keen on bring her 'damadji' back and starts with her rant (as I would like to say).

And then BAM! Arnav caught on!

"Humne dehka hain unke aakoon mein wo paar , wo lagav."  ( I have seen the love in his eyes.)

Arnav doubted her yesterday and today that doubt became true. Dadiji confessed that it was indeed Shyam who came to meet her in ashram. She explained how he cried in front of her and didn't speak anything bad about arnav. Dadji really pushed is buttons this time, by going on about how Shyam loves Anjali and wants to live with her. This made arnav very furious, and he tried to explain the reality of Shyam to her. But again, dadiji stood firm with her argument and with that arnav left in anger and frustration and stated that he will put a restraining order against shyam and have heavy  security in the house.

Today proved that clearly shyam has manipulated and brainwashed Dadiji so badly that she refuses to even look at the other side '  another lie! Now how long will it to take to clear this misunderstanding!Sleepy

The War continues!

The Supporter

Khushi was the one who was and will ALWAYS stand beside Arnav! When arnav came out from his di's room, khushi saw the sad and broken look on his face. With that, Khushi encouraged him not to worry about the situation because he can fix everything and she knows he will fix everything. The expression on arnav's face showed contentment and he re-gained more faith in himself due to khushi's words.

Later that day, she even mentioned her view on the situation that shyam may also feel the loss of his baby and should come back. But with Arnav again stating his mind, in which I would like to say that what he said was extremely true, Khushi again agreed with Arnav and told him that she will stand by him no matter what his decision maybe.

Pointers and thoughts

I really like how this time, Khushi actually talked to Arnav and didn't do anything beforehand! And when arnav repeated that shyam is not coming back she agreed! Totally made their love and bond stronger!!

I really hope that "heavy security" works this time! What if he finds the other hidden cameras installed by shyam! I hope he does!

LOVED how NK and Naniji stood by arnav!

Like how Khushi is the only who can control Arnav's anger!

Dadiji please listen to arnav and go back to ashram.. seriously!

I really wonder what dadiji would do if she finds out that her grandson, arnav was right about that snake!?! Why do I get the feeling that it will be shyam who will tell her his real truth!

"humein Shyamji lota tho chote." (Bring shyam back arnav!)

Arnav has always and always will love her sister. He has given all the happiness to her! He has fufiilled ever wish of hers. Do you think he will fulfill her request this time? 

p.s please do share you thoughts if u like! would love feed back!

Edited by mubashera - 05 September 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichokridale27

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the typos.. if any! Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top