Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The USP of Heroine is the last 40 mins! (Page 2)

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Im a little nervous regarding the ending.
TDP showed suicide
Fashion showed redemption and a recovery

What could Heroine do? I truly hope Bebo knows what she's talking about her. She's seen both those films, she should know if its the same.

desu if you get a chance watch sunset boulevard. remember raja sen said something about madhur was going to butcher this classic...
i KNOW if madhur can easily kill this classic..but i don't mind seeing some flashes of this classic in heroine. how about the ending...that was one bloody fine ending...

like i said before desu...between black swan and sunset blvd...i would go for the latter.

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I don't see anything arrogant and cocky in this interview...the only thing that she said was that ...i am a superstar...and that also she said in reference to the movie...because its abt a superstar...

and Kareena is a superstar..who can dispute that...She has worked with all the three Khans...given major hits...the only actress in the 200 cr. club.LOL..what else does one need to be a superstar??

I am hoping the movie does well...from the little that we have seen...this movie is definitely going to get critical acclaim...hopefully it will go well with the audience too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786desigal90

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
^ I think it was the bit about her being immune to competition, and her name being always, etc. I don't mind it though. How she talks is what makes her Bebo, and I'm really starting to like her for it. Not going to lie, I wasn't fan of hers, kinda neutral but these days I have started to really love her. Stern Smile

@desigal90, I really like how she keeps referring back to Saif. Mash'allah! I hope they stay together and remain like this always :) 

and about the ending, there is redemption as she admitted, but it also has to be different from Fashion, and not have demise/death like TDP, right? What else can there be? I can't think of another alternate ending... maybe she lives a happily married life... no recovery as an actress, no death? But that'd be too.. boring. Or maybe she gets sent to therapy/asylum.. Idk man. Confused Leaves the industry and moves on? Guess we have to watch the movie to find out. I just really hope she doesn't die! -_-
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

^ I think it was the bit about her being immune to competition, and her name being always, etc. I don't mind it though. How she talks is what makes her Bebo, and I'm really starting to like her for it. Not going to lie, I wasn't fan of hers, kinda neutral but these days I have started to really love her. Stern Smile

@desigal90, I really like how she keeps referring back to Saif. Mash'allah! I hope they stay together and remain like this always :) 

and about the ending, there is redemption as she admitted, but it also has to be different from Fashion, and not have demise/death like TDP, right? What else can there be? I can't think of another alternate ending... maybe she lives a happily married life... no recovery as an actress, no death? But that'd be too.. boring. Or maybe she gets sent to therapy/asylum.. Idk man. Confused Leaves the industry and moves on? Guess we have to watch the movie to find out. I just really hope she doesn't die! -_-
she can shoot between arjun rampals legs...and start acting up to save her a@@.
run to the cops and play the victim...remember the last scene.
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Micky_elleU-No-PooYusBeebriahna

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't see anything arrogant and cocky in this interview...the only thing that she said was that ...i am a superstar...and that also she said in reference to the movie...because its abt a superstar...

and Kareena is a superstar..who can dispute that...She has worked with all the three Khans...given major hits...the only actress in the 200 cr. club.LOL..what else does one need to be a superstar??

I am hoping the movie does well...from the little that we have seen...this movie is definitely going to get critical acclaim...hopefully it will go well with the audience too...

I agree... bebo can be arrogant... but I didn't find her arrogant at all in this interview... about the superstar part... I don't see how that's being arrogant. She is a superstar. If she said she was an actress... would that make her arrogant too? Because she is an actress. 

immune to competition? Most actresses say the same thing. 

Edited by beboholic - 05 September 2012 at 5:15pm
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Ever since I was in my mom's womb' I wanted to be a heroine.

N cutting of umbilical cord was like your first shot muharat. Take 1 and you started crying like a dramaqueen and the Doctors said she will a SuperStar No 1. 

why why WHY??  times it just shocks you ..her sayings..
CryCry
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top