Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The USP of Heroine is the last 40 mins! (Page 10)

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Why does she always mention that she's the only one who's been able to do everything.. I hate her I I I comments.. LOL

That's the confidence one should have. Made monopoly so, that everyone has to come to you. Binnees rule. LOL

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=briahna]

Have you really pushed the envelope with Heroine as an actor?

It is the boldest and bravest role I have done. I am a commercial star and it is difficult to break away from that image, though I have always wanted to. And I did Dev, Omkara, Jab We Met. I can safely say that no actor in my position would want to play a declining superstar.

Confused Why would anyone not want to play a declining superstar..Vidya played it in TDP, so how is her role in the end different ...will just have to wait and watch!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Great interview!
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by beboholic

lol ofcouse we can.. I usually don't argue with ppl who find bebo arrogant when she's actually being arrogant... but here not one statement of her is arrogant or as you put it screams for attention in my opinion.  And I usually find bebo arrogant in most of her interviews. I guess I find you to be a neutral member and was shocked to read that comment from you esp when bebo wasn't even being arrogant. It's okay though.. am not saying your wrong... am just trying to understand which statement of her screams for attention to you? 

lensa ..for me its not about being arrogant...BUT this really really turns me off.
Ever since I was in my mom's womb' I wanted to be a heroine.

now what crap is this??

I know that's a weird statement... and she says it in every interview... at least she admits she's not bright and doesn't read. If she's smart, she wouldn't make these kind of statements and that too in every one of her interviews lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproduction-SalShah4eva-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

I can safely say that no actor in my position would want to play a declining superstar.Everyone wants to play a heroine who is at her peak and glamorous, who will either kill herself or become a superstar.

I liked the interview except for this bit. Bcuz I thought of Vidya who had played that part in TDP. Although she was not a superstar in the movie, but her insecurity, decline and rejection and all that Bebo is claiming Heroine promises has been done already. Sometimes, I wish TDP came after HeroineLOL... not that I am a big fan of Bebo or something, but there was no depth in the former and I couldn't feel for Silk's downfall and loss... lets see how Madhur handles it! 

well before the dirty picture, Vidya was not really a superstar. But Obv I disagree that someone in her position wouldn't do a film about a declining superstar. Am sure PC would have done it and even Vidya but I don't consider Vidya a superstar yet. She's how many years old in the industry? I usually think of superstars who are in an industry for a long time and had a successful career for a long time eg bebo and priyanka or Maduri or kajol 

Edited by beboholic - 06 September 2012 at 3:39pm
ozzyproduction Senior Member
ozzyproduction
ozzyproduction

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I will forever hate Madhur if Bebo will go back to being successfull in the end. It was a good end for Fashion but not with Heroine. I dont want a happy end in a film like this. It will be even more epic if she stayed in a hospital/therapy, or something like that. But no happy end! :( We've already heard that it's gonna have a happy ending, her being at the peak of her career :/

Edited by mukherjeebabe - 06 September 2012 at 5:02pm
Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
'I am a superstar'

Only wannabe superstars claim they're superstars. Real ones don't have to say it out loud.

I can safely say that no actor in my position would want to play a declining superstar.

Has she smacked her head somewhere or is her memory weak? Another actress didn't just sign it, but actually started filming for it. And actresses like Vidya Balan have essayed it not so long ago, as well. I guess she is too self-absorbed to pay attention to what is happening with the rest of the world.

A Bhandarkar heroine cannot run around snow slopes in short skirts and sarees. I can do that even in my sleep.

Ever since I was in my mom's womb' I wanted to be a heroine. I want to act till I am 50 and 60.

I am immune to competition. It's always been Kareena and so and so, Kareena and so and so' the other names have been changing. My name hasn't.

These are such typical conceited statements from her. You can read the interview without reading the name and can tell it's her just based on the arrogance.

All I care about is striking a balance between my professional and personal life. And I can safely say that I am the only one in the industry to have been able to do so.

LOL

Is that why her wedding has become a circus, and she's losing films left and right?

Nkapoor3

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by briahna

lol ofcouse we can.. I usually don't argue with ppl who find bebo arrogant when she's actually being arrogant... but here not one statement of her is arrogant or as you put it screams for attention in my opinion. And I usually find bebo arrogant in most of her interviews. I guess I find you to be a neutral member and was shocked to read that comment from you esp when bebo wasn't even being arrogant. It's okay though.. am not saying your wrong... am just trying to understand which statement of her screams for attention to you?

lensa ..for me its not about being arrogant...BUT this really really turns me off.
Ever since I was in my mom's womb' I wanted to be a heroine.

now what crap is this??

I know that's a weird statement... and she says it in every interview... at least she admits she's not bright and doesn't read. If she's smart, she wouldn't make these kind of statements and that too in every one of her interviews lol

Lensa, there's a difference in not being bright or smart and being illetrate.
She's literate.. Just not smart. How can she say such a BS statement.. It's so effin crappy..

Nkapoor3

Go to top