Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Oops moment for Her Highness Poojali Snakewa!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Is it considered bashing if writing and reading the post cracks you up! ROFL

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

"Di, did you need something?" Arnav asked, softly.

Anjali turned to him, nodded and said softly, "I want my Shyamji back."

Everyone raised their eyebrows.

Anjali said again, her lips trembling. "Please, Chotte. Can I have my Shyamji back?"

Arnav's face clouded with anger. "No, Di."

Anjali made a puppy face. "Please, Chotte?"

Arnav moved away. "No, I said once. No, and that's final."

Anjali's face clouded with anger. "I want him back NOW."

Arnav screamed. "Scream all you want, Di. You are not getting him and that's final."

Anjali lay down on the floor and started beating her hands and legs on the floor, throwing a tantrum. "I want him now. I want him now. I want him now. I want him now."

Arnav opened his eyes wide and watched Anjali on the floor. Finally he exhaled deeply. "Di, first learn to behave properly. Then maybe I might think about getting you a bowl of icecream. But Shyam, never!" He walked out of the room

Anjali sat up on the floor and screamed, "This is unfair! This is so unfair! You give Khushi what she wants. Why cant I get what I want? This is so unfair! You are a meanie, Chotte. You are a meanie! I am cutties with you!"

"No, I won't eat anything". Anjali shook her head.

"Anjali bitiya, please eat something. Else you will fall sick." Nani said, softly, taking a spoonful of soup.

"No. So what if I fall sick. Nobody cares about me". Anjali pouted, rocking back and forth, fuming with anger. She was sitting on the bed, her arms around her knees, which were pressed against her chest.

"That is not true, bitiya. Everybody loves you. You are our little princess."

"Really? Then why is Chotte not giving me my Shyam? Huh? Chotte doesn't love me. He loves Khushiji now. He doesn't love me. Nobody loves me". Anjali stuck out her lip.

"Di, that is not true. Arnavji always loved you and he will always love you. He loves you more than he loves me. Please please don't cry." Khushi interjected.

"You are lying". Anjali glared at Khushi.

"Who is my good little girl?" Nani said, softly, smiling.

"Me." Anjali said, cheerfully, a faint smile appearing on her face.

"Bitiya, I want my good little princess to drink this soup now. Fast."

"No", Anjali shook her head and sucked on her thumb.

"Di." Everyone looked up as Arnav walked in. "Di, Mami said you weren't eating anything?" There were tears in his eyes, as he sat down on the bed next to her. Anjali looked away, angrily, her lip still stuck out.

"Di, I am sorry. Please drink something, eat something for me."

Anjali shook her head angrily.

"Please Di?"

"I will eat only if you give me my Shyamji." She sucked on her thumb again.

Arnav raised his eyebrows. "Di, please. I told you I wont.."

Anjali stared at him, angrily. "Then I wont eat." She stuck her tongue out.

"Di, you are behaving like a little kid. Do you want to be grounded and spanked?"

Anjali looked away. "You can do whatever you want. I will not eat anything until you give me Shyamji back."

Nani looked at Arnav and with her face, begged Arnav to give in. Arnav looked at Khushi, she nodded.

Arnav said through clenched teeth. "Fine, you win, again!"

"Yay", Anjali cheered. "Nani, give me the bowl". She gobbled up the soup in one go. Arnav smiled and caressed her hair. She wiped her lips clean with the back of her palm and grinned.

"Good girl. Now you get some sleep". Nani said, smiling. Nani and Arnav tucked Anjali in. 

Arnav placed a kiss on her forehead and said, "I have spoilt you haven't I?" 

Anjali grinned and nodded. "Well I am your goddess. You have to listen to everything I say."

Arnav nodded and smiled and caressed her hair, until she dozed off. Nani and Khushi sang lullabies. They left Anjali alone in the room, after she dozed off. 

A few minutes later, Anjali opened one eye to check whether she was alone in the room. She sat up on the bed and cheered. "What did Chotte think? If he is Chotte, I am his sayani Di. I can make him dance to my tunes." She got off the bed and walked to the crib on the side. "Now, my Shyamji will come back and I can get as many rajkumaris as I want."

"Dhinka chika dhinka chika .." Anjali did a little dance and started swinging the crib. Suddenly it went out of control and it hit her leg. She swore loudly and bent down to rub her leg. Then she noticed something sticking out from under the crib. A piece of paper was stuck to the bottom of the crib. Anjali bent down and removed the paper from under the crib. She opened the paper and raised her eyebrows.

"Ooops!" 

This belongs to the series of funny OS's Boreddamsel to the rescue

Ok, I know.. Yes, I have gone completely crazy Wacko

I have wanted to write this ever since preetihere asked me to write an OS about Anjali discovering the will. Sorry if I ruined it, preeti.. dont hate me .. Cry  I could always write a serious one, about the same topic!

I had this concept of Anjali behaving like a little kid.. and I was planning to write it .. and then today's episode when she said I want Shyamji.. I started laughing.. 
To me, that sounded like "Papa Papa, I want toffee.. I want icecream.." and I thought.. perfect timing! Dancing Party

Btw, my thoughts on today's episode - 64501171

Anyways, do leave your comment.. or ignore if you thought that this was crap! 

But if you liked it, coming up next.. 

Me : Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the stupidest of them all.. 

Dude in the mirror: Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!

Stay tuned for the oops moment for KKGSR.. any nicknames for her are welcome..  

Edited by boreddamsel - 05 September 2012 at 6:02pm

The following 224 member(s) liked the above post:

kfarveenshona_123Rain_dropZehra28Pink77Arshiraizada12jilebiunderground1reluctantfanSathu97jaasz_25suganya91paris_leesayuriforeverpyaarhai_parada_arshiluv78Krancysamzaheerruthvikabsp0207jsrimelanie64minto123simbelanumeha_PMgoyalkalpna123rosystarzarlish18remyaachandranSumaiya27sumalishilpa_11Daisybenita0208zeefan 1Sarina2012voldemort--BS_pankha--chahat128spongebobchickcraziefanrosalinda92babli0204thendralfan007hari93sprinkleheidimz.brardisha7Su_SomerholicgeetkumarcupcakezLIONHEARTpreciousgirl125simransmilyasdfjklasrasrasrasrtara.singhaniaMidnightReaderchocolover98nehaarshinehadupadimple288VancouverBC-Alinaa-Manisha.asr13pantrossydamonzladyoroniArShipriyankaaAvi64cicilia9bluetajaashi_swati-89Shabana0786wildandsweetdprover1DAliceshagun-rocksranithaabraxos1mangaloreprerna15Mina420..Swapnali..zobshehARHI-SKLOVERSsun2011Aish_21-Devanshi-sneaky-ajAngels11sreemeerapinki_sanyalLily2011ArShiDelenaIPKKNDkaur92arhi101samin6DeePikudevishreeSwap-Arhishreya_lfarah007neha2005lazylad8-FauZiCharmz_58riyarKareena1994tanurocks-Manal.A-nazibahHorizonemistrysun_shine_girlpreetiheremelihoneyPreets19Abi.Nasimi58ipkknd_hazellakraj80tanviaBornToShipArShiSanthu.The.KingASRHOTNEZFleur_de_LisjessjazzmayukattaipkkndfanforevaaarrsshhiiKurup.GirlNextDoor.SirenMitrasruthickCrazy4AshVikKatelynmisscrazyfannaughtymalluISensedYouArshig8vijji12vibha92aquagal-FriedriceJi-CookieeMonstershree10ChaandaniyaHakuna-Matataapavi1deepa.earshi21-Sanj-BewakoofPunkin22HaRul-loverzafikritashbhaktiiichandana.sdushturainashred12dazzling_gloryamaypranaykvarshadebby_11barunslakkuJyo.S.Stephy-EndlessSmile-lara3110cherry227rini_katAmti4uarshi_karishMrDarcyfanThanuAdityadrunkiiebabeJyo.Arshi.IPK-afsha-flowers4uHansaNDiva_AkorshimadskomalsirwaniGita97Girlabouttownsilvia1999..Sofia..rukuswasthikaajoop--MISHTEE--.x-bumblebee-x.Tia.0HifahPr1yankaASR6262westindianOmorabotisummaiyasayedsoharaseeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17pup03noclapspleaseFlora3333adithyanBeautyForAshesasrcrazelazyleavesNestleToulouse_SenbonZakura_polly_mksonia_1princessunarapallavi25Fazila~dumassweetdesireJoseph_Achavvi16

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
RES :DDDS
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
ROFL ur os...awesome... Dumbli...pathetic...D'oh...im so over her...can we throw them all out of RH...Angry

Edited by Fazila~ - 05 September 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG. I can't stop laughing now. You are so right she is acting like a kid who has lost her favourite toy.

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

r where is AVI?
Avni? 
Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha...i could totally relate to that...Only difference is, my 2yr old is not that spoilt!!

boreddamsel

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
You are really too much!! This is more than what I could wish for!!! hilarious!!! Just loved it immensely...waiting for Khushi's Oops moment.Day Dreaming

boreddamsel

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
too good
loved it so funny
I swear if arnav agrees to bring shyam back then...
I mean he full told khushi and now he better not be a hypocrite just for his dumb sisterAngry

boreddamsel

Go to top