Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

how would kunal address siddhi? (Page 2)

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Siddhi i think.. if he does call her ma'am or boss i am sure there will be sarcasm in his voice Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminiSilambu

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by d.padmini

if he doesn't quit after knowing sidhi is his boss.. i would prefer him calling her maam at least to begin with and later on sidhi and  finally I want him to start addressing her with signature  "aayee" .. once MU are cleared..

oh i miss him calling siddhi aye

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by shweta_r

I think he would call her "Vakeel Sahiba" LOL

oh yes, i forgot about this option, he surely can call her that

norzar
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Frankl, I dont like Siddhi to be Kunal's boss.

See, I am big fan of SINAl . Having seen how both handle cases before, which is no where near to the mark of decent lawyer, still Kunal does better than Siddhi.

True both has equally lost 9 years being out of practice which is no loss to anyone.

In terms of emotional management, Siddhi is cool,calm and composed as compared to kunal whose emotional balance is erractic. Then again, Kunal is older and has much more experience before post leap and I would say, that Kunal should have been the head.

Hence I am not really looking forward to see him reporting to Siddhi...but well, its all water under the bridge now...nothing to say.

But coming back to your request, just call her " Boss". He could always call her with an attitude "Yes Boss!, Ok boss, at your service boss .

yes boss seh you reminded me of srk juhi starrer yes boss

norzar

Edited by norzar - 06 September 2012 at 2:56am
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

See, I am big fan of SINAl . Having seen how both handle cases before, which is no where near to the mark of decent lawyer, still Kunal does better than Siddhi.

True both has equally lost 9 years being out of practice which is no loss to anyone.

In terms of emotional management, Siddhi is cool,calm and composed as compared to kunal whose emotional balance is erractic. Then again, Kunal is older and has much more experience before post leap and I would say, that Kunal should have been the head.

Hence I am not really looking forward to see him reporting to Siddhi...but well, its all water under the bridge now...nothing to say.

But coming back to your request, just call her " Boss". He could always call her with an attitude "Yes Boss!, Ok boss, at your service boss .

@Noreen..I think he will only call her 'siddhi' and that too if it is absolutely needed.. or he may just not address her

@Silambu - I agree Siddhi is not competent to be anyone's boss. But also don't agree that Kunal is better than Siddhi. He may be good at mouthing all the big lines but he is in no way a better lawyer.. so far as we have seen. The reasons for that:

1) Kunal is very impulsive even when the court is in session (getting debarred during rape case)
2) He cannot be relied upon to complete the job.. he takes up and leaves the clients in the middle of the case for some lame reason (eg: he refused to go to court and left his job during gaurav's ema)
3) He does not do any investigations properly and takes the opposition for granted (happened so many times with Kunal taking Thakral for granted)

All these qualities are required to lead any team which our Gold medalist does not have. I think Siddhi is better to lead.. as it is she is the one who leads him in his life too.. we have seen what happens to him if she is not with him. She is his guiding force whether personally or professionally. I think this boss thing is more symbolic than anything else. It is to show that Siddhi is the boss of Kunal's mind, heart and soul!

i like the symbolic idea hima. its so apt

norzar
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Aliya_begh

I would love to hear kunal calling 'aayee' for once by mistake Embarrassed

yup it could be a moment where it slips from his mouth and he calls her aye and both go back to they old times together

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by paradigm

Siddhi i think.. if he does call her ma'am or boss i am sure there will be sarcasm in his voice Wink

i agree he

norzar
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

@Noreen..I think he will only call her 'siddhi' and that too if it is absolutely needed.. or he may just not address her

@Silambu - I agree Siddhi is not competent to be anyone's boss. But also don't agree that Kunal is better than Siddhi. He may be good at mouthing all the big lines but he is in no way a better lawyer.. so far as we have seen. The reasons for that:

1) Kunal is very impulsive even when the court is in session (getting debarred during rape case)
2) He cannot be relied upon to complete the job.. he takes up and leaves the clients in the middle of the case for some lame reason (eg: he refused to go to court and left his job during gaurav's ema)
3) He does not do any investigations properly and takes the opposition for granted (happened so many times with Kunal taking Thakral for granted)

All these qualities are required to lead any team which our Gold medalist does not have. I think Siddhi is better to lead.. as it is she is the one who leads him in his life too.. we have seen what happens to him if she is not with him. She is his guiding force whether personally or professionally. I think this boss thing is more symbolic than anything else. It is to show that Siddhi is the boss of Kunal's mind, heart and soul!
Sure I agree with you on the qualties required to lead a time. The position requires someone with  emotional stability. A people's person.  And Siddhi has the qualities but not the necessary working experience to control and manage a team which would command respect and guidence as well. Can she control and manage Kunal. ?

Kunal has been impulsive . No doubt about that. Agree with all your reasons, in his own cases that we have seen. Erractic behaviour when it concerns matters of his heart. The two such cases were that and we have witnessed  the negative side of Kunal on this. He needs to control his emotiona well and not get carried away.
However, we  heard that he was  once a top notch lawyer , a force to be reckoned and we never got to see that actually except one case with his wife Siddhi. Even that his wife had to help him to get the destroyed CD. But bottom line, he does his homework.

Now he will be  a legal advisor for a commercial company and this does not involve emotions. He will not be fighting personal lawsuits. Its different . And to be fair to him, I would not write him off because of the two cases which he lost due to his unleashed anger.

I would have preferred if he was reporting direct to Abhay. See Abah's current team was not able to advise him on the deal but Kunal did( even doing nothing, the fella keeps himself abreast of current affairs LOL) and that's why Abhay wants him under his wing at any cost. Anyway, let's see how SINAL handle each other. I wish SINAL all the best for I am a big fan of both.

Let's  see how these two can work together under such circumstances.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaparadigmnorzar

Go to top