Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ shab I dont know shab, teh more I think of manveer, I get even more angry on SONY and shristi arya for ruining manvee😡r, had they done teh right thing at right time, and kicked off that  Akash we would still be having our manveer
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
okay we are planning to get DEK2 with petitions ,dharna s and wat not if ur interested join in ;)
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshab

@dewa: India :)

oh thats great i like indian people spechially india
i would love to come there one day
Being-Human thumbnail
fia di are doing an arrange marrige or love marrige ?
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chitra: Yea he's nice that way. Gives me my space and doesn't force me into doing anything. Yup I live in Pakistan. And he currently lives London. His entire family used to live there but his mom wanted to come back. He stayed there though cuz his parents didn't want him to sacrifice his studies. I on the other hand have made it pretty clear to him that I will not move to Londn after we're married and poor guy agreed. Lol he never refuses me for anything :-$
Yes he's wearing a suit. Awww Chitra I feel so happt seeing you all excited for me. Love you <3
chitra_rao thumbnail
hey sound interesting, i have heard of dharna being held to bring back a show named Chandragupt maurya. Heartly wish all ur effort works😊
chitra_rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Chitra: Yea he's nice that way. Gives me my space and doesn't force me into doing anything. Yup I live in Pakistan. And he currently lives London. His entire family used to live there but his mom wanted to come back. He stayed there though cuz his parents didn't want him to sacrifice his studies. I on the other hand have made it pretty clear to him that I will not move to Londn after we're married and poor guy agreed. Lol he never refuses me for anything :-$
Yes he's wearing a suit. Awww Chitra I feel so happt seeing you all excited for me. Love you <3

Gosh u both will look so beautifull, u in royal blue gown like a princess, and he in a suit like a prefect prince  . Jo Jo hamri tamanna DEK wala ne puri nahi ki wo apne engagement mein puri kar dena .Awww Ali is accepting all ur demands so cute, god bless u both. Love you too doll🤗.
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@dwa: aww dear u r welcome here anytym :)
Being-Human thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshab

@dwa: aww dear u r welcome here anytym :)

thankxxx
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chitra: Awww thanks Chitra <3
You know he is wearing a Royal Blue shirt with his suit on my and his sister's insistence to coordinate with my dress ;-)
Hahaha well my friends think I bullt him. Lmao :-P